Police investigate Hispanic gang acti...

Police investigate Hispanic gang activity

There are 44 comments on the Sentinel News story from Jul 4, 2008, titled Police investigate Hispanic gang activity. In it, Sentinel News reports that:

County helps fund historical marker The Shelby County Fiscal Court has agreed to help fund the cost for a highway marker to be placed at the site of the "Simpsonville Slaughter." International ambassadors: ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Man40

Radcliff, KY

#42 Oct 8, 2010
gang tattoos are not for just trying to scare people, if you have gang tattoos and not in the gang,then if seen by real gang members, they will take the tattoos off your ass.

You guys are stupid to think that there are Mexican gangs in Shelbyville.
And yes people get the gang tats to try to look bad !!

Realize this forum is about illegals.But,has anyone seen the pictures of London,England where the moslems are marching with signs about killing infidels?Etc.as per their religion,and the police will not go into their neighborhoods?
Has any of this frightened you?Why is this not in the papers?We are being flooded with illegals and different religions til it does bother me,but what is worse is the papers do not report it!

That is why all three of my kids, my wife and myself carry our pistols and all of us have our concealed weapons permit for.
Let the war start, im ready, are you all?
whooooo

Clarksville, TN

#43 Oct 25, 2010
well all the foriegners need to get the hell out of our country if they are not citizens and if they are and they are convicts they need to be stripped or their citizenships and sent back to where they came form and the laws need to protect the americans and the hell with the rest of these sobs
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#44 Dec 20, 2014
Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder just how you people think gangs START?
By a group of boys or yes, even girls decideing one day to be known as one?
You are blind if you do not believe we have one forming here. All it takes is a group of kids that think they are bada**...
And no...people do NOT get Tattoos just so they can make other people believe they were/are in a gang. Your grasping for straws there if you believe that.
While Shelby County may not have a fully formed one, or even have any real noted issues with a local branch, we DID have a person robbed and I believe beat up on Washington Street months back, the suspects WERE Gang Memebers, and while they did not reside here, the fact remains, they WERE here.
Don't close your eyes my friend..don't try to place blindfolds over them or look through rose colored glasses. While I never had issues with them, and I lived around a lot of them, the kids today, the violence they bring is 10 times worse then when I grew up.
All it takes is a group of bored teens that form, and then another group and stake some so called imaginary Territory.
We been lucky thus far...
Intrigue:
This year 2014 is almost over with and I was wonder about something you said 4 years ago about illegal immigrants and gangs, especially the comment about Bland Ave......

Do you still think we don't have an illegal immigration problem?

Just askin.
matt

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Feb 10, 2015
Allen wrote:
Once again there are no Mexican or Latino gangs in Shelbyville.
The gang signs are from some bored ass kids who watched too much gangland on A&e @@
Get a grip people !!
Your simple I am from southern California my entire family is we have lived in Shelbyville for over 20 years now. There are Mexican gangs and gang members in Shelbyville. gang wars don't start over night they don't pull up in semi trucks and unload bangers. it takes time it takes opportunity like trying to control a heroin trade. but that hasn't hit Shelby co SMH there are here and they will stay Shelby co is big and its police force in under funded and uneducated. within miles of Shelby co you have two major interstate 71 64 numerous gangs have tried to lay claim to those roadways to move dope maybe they haven't went to war over it in Shelby. but you have better believe they are using both of them daily. You cant start a gang with one member alone you mover many members into an area over the course of months or years to set up a strong backing. Once they do that you flood the drop game with product at lower prices like the way heroin has replaced pills in Shelby then you move on major dope dealers in the area and try to shut the competition down with rock bottom prices or kill them off. maybe we aren't seeing on wave 3 but you can bet big money on the fact that there is gang building activity in Shelbyville. don't believe me ask a cop how gang wars start how gangs build they don't rep colors or tats till they know they have the man power to hold a spot down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Destinie N Jupin 15 min Richard 6
For a good time call.... 41 min Dess 11
News Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr menifee 1,084
Tommy Case 2 hr HardestMufucka 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr Steven Deaks 3,411
Louisville Tweakers 2 hr Lol 10
alysaa Mcalister (Nov '16) 2 hr what 33

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance