Body found in Shelby Lake tributary i...

Body found in Shelby Lake tributary in Shelbyville

There are 68 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Body found in Shelby Lake tributary in Shelbyville. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

SHELBYVILLE, KY A Norfolk Southern train conductor spotted a woman's body Monday morning in a tributary of Shelby Lake in Shelbyville, KY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Truth

Frankfort, KY

#46 Jul 1, 2013
There is no way that the truth in this matter has been told! a 15yo girl in a sexual relationship with an adult man. Is missing for two days, no one reports her missing and she is found face down in a creek.

What kind of medical examiner does Shelby Co have that washes his hands of this mess...
Confused

Eminence, KY

#47 Jul 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
There is no way that the truth in this matter has been told! a 15yo girl in a sexual relationship with an adult man. Is missing for two days, no one reports her missing and she is found face down in a creek.
What kind of medical examiner does Shelby Co have that washes his hands of this mess...
Shouldn't the toxicology reports be back by now? Wodner what the hold up is?
i know her

United States

#48 Jul 1, 2013
She was my friend and I know she had her boy friend but he had got mad at her a week before she was found because they haf broke up and she was seeing a different boy named jonathan campos and she was two months pregnant by him and ricardo found out a week before she was found and he was so mad I know ricardo to and I've seen him smack her twice so its kinda suspicious
Well

Louisville, KY

#49 Jul 1, 2013
The toxicology reports came back with no drugs in her system. guess they will just sweep it under the rug now. if she was pregnant you'd think the medical examiner would have noticed that and made that news public. perhaps the autopsy will reveal that. it will be out Tueday or Wednesday.
just my opinion

Louisville, KY

#50 Jul 1, 2013
You all don't have a clue about anything. I'm not picking sides but everyone is pointing fingers towards the Mexican bf and the brother. That little girl ran wild in Shelbyville. So for who ever to be seeing that the Mexican was raping her is pretty pathetic. That was her boyfriend at one point and time. There are pics of them together on both of their FB pages. So rape, I do t think. Hal of the girls these days are having sex at 13 and pregnant by 15, and that's all over the world not just Shelbyville. Yeah the brother should have took more card of her but what do you do when she runs wild. He may be on drugs but I think he did the best he could under the circumstances. I just think people need to stop passing judgement on people and let the so called investigators do their jobs then everyone will find out what really happened. Just my opinion!
anynewInfo

Louisville, KY

#51 Jul 1, 2013
LOUISVILLE, Ky.(WDRB)-- Shelby County, Ky. authorities have determined that there were no drugs in the system of a Bagdad teen after her body was found in a Shelbyville creek.

Last month, the body of 15-year-old Jackleen Lane was discovered in Clear Creek.

Per Shelby County Deputy Coroner Jeff Ivers, the results of a toxicology report released on Monday show that there were no drugs in her system at the time she died.

He added that the autopsy report is expected to be released on Tuesday or Wednesday. He said it will state the cause of death as drowning, but it will list the manner of death (i.e., whether the death was accidental or something else) as "indeterminate."

Shelbyville Police continue to investigate.

Copyright 2013 by WDRB News. All rights reserved.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#52 Jul 2, 2013
fbc wrote:
her mother a crackhead and her brother is a rapist you do the math mom crazy brother violent
Where are you getting this information about her mom and brother from??? This is about Jackleen, finding justice for her.... Not about them and the false messed up rumors when they are grieving and hurting as it is loosing her!!!! Get facts straight before running it!!!
Sorry

Louisville, KY

#53 Jul 2, 2013
Sorry but the mom is pathetic and the brother isn't much to talk about either. If you can't see that then i feel sorry for you... its their fault for not raising her right, giving her guidance.. her teaching her to behave.. act her age, not run around for 3-4 days at a time... if she had her ass at home every night they wouldn't have found her in a creek. Plenty of teenagers have rules, and curfews and have had no problem obeying them. WTF is this dysfunictional shit
Jennifer

Versailles, KY

#54 Jul 3, 2013
I heard that they are looking at Ricardo and two girls. They held Jackleens head under and drowned her. I hope they find that mexican before the Klan does.
now come on

Chicago, IL

#55 Jul 3, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
I heard that they are looking at Ricardo and two girls. They held Jackleens head under and drowned her. I hope they find that mexican before the Klan does.
I'm all for finding justice for this little girl but you can't go making wild statements like that, without citing your source of information. You seemed to make that comment about holding her head under water a matter-of-fact statement. That would mean you had to be there to know it, or you yourself are the judge, jury, forensic analysist and executioner. Statements like yours are exactly how rumors start. You run a mile with the inch that you "heard".

So cite your source so that your story can be ascertained as either truth or false gossip. Deny us your source and we will disregard your statement as run-of-the-mill misinformation. Otherwise let the investigation be completed. It has enough inconsistencies without outside people like you trying to steer it off track.
Who

Frankfort, KY

#56 Jul 3, 2013
They don't need to worry about what drugs were or were not in Jackleens system... But perhaps what was in the system of the people responsible ( I use that term lightly) of this girl. Or drug test the people last seen with her. Ultimately it doesn't matter who was on what - all that matters is the truth comes out. I don't believe for one second she was by herself that night nor do I believe she just fell and drowned. She was sober :/
just my opinion

Louisville, KY

#57 Jul 3, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
I think they need to be tracing your ip address and pay you a little visit to get the so called info from you that you are posting.
Genius

Frankfort, KY

#58 Jul 3, 2013
just my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they need to be tracing your ip address and pay you a little visit to get the so called info from you that you are posting.
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!
Kit

Mount Eden, KY

#60 Jul 4, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
I agree they need to trace you and have a talk about your info!
K3RN3L PROC355

United States

#61 Jul 4, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+);
3G/4G security;
Lawful Interception;
Stage 2
(3GPP TS 43.033 version 11.0.0 Release 11)

RTS/TSGS-0343033vb00
Keywords
GSM,SECURITY
ETSI
650 Route des Lucioles
F-06921 Antipolis Cedex - Versailles
Tel.:+33 4 92 94 42 00
I.P. 74.125.225.212
Siret N° 348 623 562 00017 - NAF 742 C
Association à but non lucratif enregistrée à la
Sous-Préfecture de Grasse (06) N° 7803/88

The X0_2 and X0_3-interfaces represent the interfaces between the LEA and two delivery functions. Both interfaces are
subject to national requirements. They are included for completeness, but are beyond the scope of standardization. The
delivery functions are used:
- to convert the information on the X2-interface to the corresponding information on the X0_2-interface;
- to distribute the intercept related information to the relevant LEA(s)(based on IAs, if defined);
- to distribute the intercept product to the relevant LEA(s)(based on IAs, if defined).
In case a call is selected based on several identities (MSISDN, IMSI, IMEI) of the same target, the MSC/VLR or
GMSC will deliver IP and IRI only once to the DF2 and DF3. DF2 and DF3 will then distribute the information to the
relevant LEA that requested interception on a particular target identity.
For the delivery of the IP and IRI the MSC/VLR or GMSC provides correlation number and target identity to the DF2
and DF3 which is used there in order to select the different LEAs where the product shall be delivered to.
NOTE: If interception has been activated for both parties of the call both IP and IRI will be delivered for each
party as separate intercept activity.
The location dependency check occurs at the establishment of each call. Subsequent dependency checks for
simultaneous calls are not required, but can be a national option.
If a target is marked using an IA in the MSC/VLR, the MSC/VLR shall perform a location dependency check at call
set-up. Only if the target's location matches the IA the call is intercepted.
just my opinion

Chicago, IL

#62 Jul 4, 2013
K3RN3L PROC355 wrote:
<quoted text>Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+);
3G/4G security;
Lawful Interception;
Stage 2
(3GPP TS 43.033 version 11.0.0 Release 11)

RTS/TSGS-0343033vb00
Keywords
GSM,SECURITY
ETSI
650 Route des Lucioles
F-06921 Antipolis Cedex - Versailles
Tel.:+33 4 92 94 42 00
I.P. 74.125.225.212
Siret N° 348 623 562 00017 - NAF 742 C
Association à but non lucratif enregistrée à la
Sous-Préfecture de Grasse (06) N° 7803/88

The X0_2 and X0_3-interfaces represent the interfaces between the LEA and two delivery functions. Both interfaces are
subject to national requirements. They are included for completeness, but are beyond the scope of standardization. The
delivery functions are used:
- to convert the information on the X2-interface to the corresponding information on the X0_2-interface;
- to distribute the intercept related information to the relevant LEA(s)(based on IAs, if defined);
- to distribute the intercept product to the relevant LEA(s)(based on IAs, if defined).
In case a call is selected based on several identities (MSISDN, IMSI, IMEI) of the same target, the MSC/VLR or
GMSC will deliver IP and IRI only once to the DF2 and DF3. DF2 and DF3 will then distribute the information to the
relevant LEA that requested interception on a particular target identity.
For the delivery of the IP and IRI the MSC/VLR or GMSC provides correlation number and target identity to the DF2
and DF3 which is used there in order to select the different LEAs where the product shall be delivered to.
NOTE: If interception has been activated for both parties of the call both IP and IRI will be delivered for each
party as separate intercept activity.
The location dependency check occurs at the establishment of each call. Subsequent dependency checks for
simultaneous calls are not required, but can be a national option.
If a target is marked using an IA in the MSC/VLR, the MSC/VLR shall perform a location dependency check at call
set-up. Only if the target's location matches the IA the call is intercepted.
So does this mean that somebody is trying to figure out who this Jennifer is so that she can be questioned also???
K3RN3L PROC355

Seymour, IN

#63 Jul 4, 2013
just my opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
So does this mean that somebody is trying to figure out who this Jennifer is so that she can be questioned also???
What this means is, anyone posting from a cellular device is utterly defenseless in attempting to secure their anonymity, regardless who your provider is or what venue they choose to post anonymously to/from i.e. Topix

Should have used a secure VPN from pc.

Oh and I mean real VPN, not that joke "Tor browser". Gotta pay to play.
Jennifer

United States

#64 Jul 5, 2013
Dont worry about whom I am, I know all the police, Sherrifs and State Police. This info I put out is straight from them.
K3RN3L PROC355

Indianapolis, IN

#65 Jul 5, 2013
Jennifer, if the police had that information they can voice it without you.

Regardless, you speak as though I hadn't identified you yet. Your personal info has been forwarded to the proper authorities but no big deal, you're friends with all of them after all. Best of luck my friend.
Jennifer

United States

#66 Jul 7, 2013
Hey retard, you can kiss my big black ass. And since I post on Topix with a cheap Pay as you go phone, they cant trace shit because I post from all over Shelby county. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Cindy Venture 1 hr RAsup 12
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 1 hr Patriot 59
Stanley Black & Decker, Layoffs 2 hr Llll 3
Information Technology jobs (Feb '11) 3 hr American 4
Divorced dating 3 hr Dude 2
Snaps: kinda like cheetos, remember? (Feb '09) 5 hr zirna72 8
this is what happens when you flirt with south ... 7 hr Protect Yourself 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages