Body found in Shelby Lake tributary i...

Body found in Shelby Lake tributary in Shelbyville

There are 68 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Body found in Shelby Lake tributary in Shelbyville. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

SHELBYVILLE, KY A Norfolk Southern train conductor spotted a woman's body Monday morning in a tributary of Shelby Lake in Shelbyville, KY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
shelby

Shelbyville, KY

#1 Jun 17, 2013
RIP Jackleen Ramos
sammie345

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2013
This is just my opinion, but something isn't right about that. The brother said to the news "something about she passed out and fell off. That's all I know". What does that mean? How does he know if he wasn't there? She went to the fair on Saturday night and never came home, and her mom or brother never reported her missing?

The article also said that the mom and brother both have to believe it was an accident. So, the 15 year old was missing since Saturday, and they just accept it was an accident, no doubts, no questions, yeah right. Human nature would make a family think that someone had hurttheir loved one. I call BULLSHIT.

None of this make any sense, and I hope they investigate everything fully!
country

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2013
they wont its shelbyville!!! but im with u something dnt seem right y didn't they report her missing
hmmmm

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2013
Wonder why the moms last post on fb said she got welfare called on her.
sammie345

Fort Thomas, KY

#5 Jun 18, 2013
Just saw them on tv. They said the brother was legal guardian, why? Because the mother is a meth-head or something? Both of them kept their eyes away from the camera, and said it was an accident. Normal reaction from normal families would be not to accept this as an accident, and they would want answers! It is obvious they want to call it an accident, so it will go away. They look guilty of something! Police simply said she "drowned". Guess they are going to leave it at that? These people need to be investigated! Someone could have drowned her in the tub, and then moved her body to the creek! The news said kids often swam around there. Please. Use common sense, they said she was fully clothes! In jeans I think they said! No one swims in their clothes! I pray the police do their job and investigate! Don't be so ready to call it an accident! I think someone killed that girl! Since she went to the fair, talk to all the carnies up there! One of them could have killed her. It is scary to think that people can get away with murder that easy in Shelbyville!
sammie345

Fort Thomas, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Hmmm, by looking at her facebook, and her boyfriend's facebook, it seems her boyfriend is involved in mexican gangs. Some of the posts looked kind of threatening. maybe they should look into it.
Omg

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Her idiot child molestor van driving brother is on more drugs than anyone in shelbyville. I know for a fact he's on pills. I hope they figure out what happened to that innocent girl.
Hmmm

Shelbyville, KY

#8 Jun 18, 2013
Who's her brother????
WTF OPEN UR EYES

Finchville, KY

#11 Jun 19, 2013
what do you mean josh? Something about she passed out and fell? what's that?? where did that come from? what'd she do get ahold of your scripts??
hmmmm

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2013
None of this makes sense, this poor little girl is dead because somebody killed her...
WHY

Louisville, KY

#13 Jun 19, 2013
why was her brother her guardian? he failed at that. HE should be responsible for where she was, and who she was with. HE SHOULD KNOW. And really wtf did he mean by she passed out and fell?? How do you know this? Huh JOSH LANE ? Tell us! You didn't take care of her, let her run wild, now look what happened. At least she's in a better and more SAFE place than you or that skanky "mom" of hers ever provided. SMFH
SPICE

New Albany, IN

#14 Jun 19, 2013
sammie345 wrote:
Hmmm, by looking at her facebook, and her boyfriend's facebook, it seems her boyfriend is involved in mexican gangs. Some of the posts looked kind of threatening. maybe they should look into it.
im not disagreeing with you but I know her boyfriend and he loved her very much. He real name is Jackleen lane not Ramos. Her mom was a very abusive mother she used to tell me how she was scared to go home being 5 minutes late she would be beat. I know she's in a better place. Who goes swimming in shoes and pants? It's just upsetting to me. I don't think this was a accident for one second.
Agree

Dayton, OH

#15 Jun 19, 2013
WHY wrote:
why was her brother her guardian? he failed at that. HE should be responsible for where she was, and who she was with. HE SHOULD KNOW. And really wtf did he mean by she passed out and fell?? How do you know this? Huh JOSH LANE ? Tell us! You didn't take care of her, let her run wild, now look what happened. At least she's in a better and more SAFE place than you or that skanky "mom" of hers ever provided. SMFH
agree 100%
so sad

United States

#16 Jun 19, 2013
Her mother did not care from what i have heard and two people who needs to be questioned is her brother and a mexican named ricardo.
Omg

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 19, 2013
so sad wrote:
Her mother did not care from what i have heard and two people who needs to be questioned is her brother and a mexican named ricardo.
Yea no shit! They didn't seem too sad on the news especially Josh who was probably too pill faced all weekend to even realize or care she was gone. she often spent many nights elsewhere and that's why he didn't worry. What a POS who lets their 15 year old sister run around with a 20 year old Mexican? Surprised she wasn't pregnant or dead a long time ago. He would drive around with her smelling like beer.... And josh loved him some unnamed Quack Dr in shelbyville to support his habit... Smh. Jesus Christ I feel so sorry for that girl she never had a chance!
Aye

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 20, 2013
Really no one has anything else to say about this?
Bout what

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Jun 20, 2013
Say bout what?
WOW

Evansville, IN

#20 Jun 20, 2013
I agree that something happen to this lil girl it is stupid that nothing is being done I don't think she was alone I don't think that the mother was too upset on the news either I would be a wreck if it was my kid I don't understand does the police not think that it needs to be looked into more really nothing adds up josh said she passed out and fell how did he know that he waasnt there it makes no since jacklinn rest easy lil girl in time they will find out what happen to you
Aye

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 20, 2013
Bout what wrote:
Say bout what?
Ohh nothing you know just someone died, and the idiot "parents" mentioned she passed out and fell and there were no other answers given. Someoe was with her and someone knows. People just don't go drown themselves on a Saturday night for fun... I can't wait to see the toxicology reports. The police need to question her friends and family. This is bs and you will not get let off the hook josh piece of shit lane for being an irresponsible "guardian" this is your fault !!!
Nope

United States

#22 Jun 20, 2013
shelby wrote:
RIP Jackleen Ramos
It is Jackleen Lane. R.I.P Sweet girl..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R A N D P A U L - Loser 31 min seer 1
The headache that is this weekend 3 hr Discussed 2
Since Jim Porters has closed, where is 3 hr Bourbon4Ever 1
Michael Keeling 4 hr Rehabs for quitters 4
Gimp PROSTITUTE.. ajb 6 hr Russ8809 17
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 9 hr Doobie Time 1,898
why cant i play? add word drop word? (Mar '13) 9 hr Doobie Time 57

Simpsonville Jobs

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages