Black or Mexicans which are worse??
white ppl

Louisville, KY

#22 Feb 3, 2013
Speak wrote:
So at some point this forum has to serve it's purpose I mean lets face it martinsville has always been the place to buy cocaine get robbed shot up whatever. Place is desperate and needs to be pushed over with a bulldozer. All the drug dealers are known by name and number and prison is just part of growing up in the hood. But now the cholos are here hablando en espana pushing everything from powder to Meth to bruised hookers. The bad part is it just keeps getting worse
You cant just blame it on martinsville. Yea its full of blacks but u have white ppl just as well that live there to. Plus crack weed meth etc.. somebodys on it black white mexican chinese so u cant just point fingers to other races and not blame your own to. Everyone has their own brain which makes them accountable for their own actions. You cant say blk ppl nor mexicans hell even whites are the same. You got some good ones and some bad ones. So you shouldve added white ppl so every could give their opinions to. Its 2013 stop being so racist and stop stressing worrying things that dont evolve u. Basically what im saying is get a life. Your opinion nor others aint going to make anything change.
rimone

Taylorsville, KY

#23 Feb 3, 2013
all u no good mfers on here wantin to say that blacks and Mexicans are no good and all they do is sell dope and stuff. Why dont you put our name on here like a real mfer would like I did I'm mixed and if u got something to say about me just remember our momma likes it
Never

United States

#24 Feb 4, 2013
I never really understood why white people act like they are the best thing smoking.. You all say blacks are so bad but how many whites are incest, molesting kids, choppin up women.. Now look on the news for that.. Whites arent any better than anybody. Society bottle fed ya'll into thinking yall were something but in reality yall aint all that..#trust&believe
lilbopeep

Tucker, GA

#25 Feb 4, 2013
I am going to have to split my comment to this tread into several posts:
So I usually stay out of conversations like this, however this time I feel I have to speak my peace. First off let me state that I am a white female, I am married to a man who is of Hispanic/Spanish decent who's family have been here LEGALLY for generations. I state this only because I feel it is relevant to this conversation and what I am about to say.
First off let me say to Mr. Speak: I am not sure where you live but take a look around you. Drugs, prostitution and other crimes are in every neighborhood, it isn't just localized to Martinsville or lower income neighborhoods anymore. The really sad thing is that instead of trying to make a difference in any of it people like you are content to sit back and judge EVERY person of color or other minority, slinging your words of hate rather than getting up off you a$$ and truly trying to make a difference.
Unfortunately I know your type all too well. My husband and I have had many run-ins with your kind simply because of our difference in race. People like you will sit back, whisper, judge and call names before you will even take the chance to get to know the real story behind the person. Truth is, if you did you would find that my husband works a full time job, pays his taxes, and is a full time college student. I own my own business and am also a full time college student.
You however, I am willing to bet wouldn't even know how to spell college, because you are too busy spreading your hate and ignorance.
Also as far as welfare recipients are concerned I agree that there needs to be a huge reform in it. However, insinuating that all welfare recipients are of a certain color and have a learning disability, or are "retarded", as you so eloquently put it, just shows how ignorant your belief structure is.
I have a friend that has two children, both were born of two white parents and both were damaged at birth by the white doctor that delivered them. They, as a result of this damage will have to live off of government help for all of their adult lives. Do they fall into your whirlpool of judgmental hate as well?
I am sure that you probably have a few, if not many, white relatives that have, at some point or another had to ask for help from the government.
As far as the so called "consecrated" blood that you claim runs through your veins. If you truly were superior you would have no reason to feel threatened by other races, nor would you be judging them. The "D" for dominant that you would like to put on your job applications is kind of a mute point as I am pretty sure the only things in life you have ever dominated are possibly your television remote control, and that twelve pack of beer you down on a Saturday night.
(Since we are judging I thought I'd do some of my own relating to how other people see you when you spew such filth and ignorance from your mouth).
lilbopeep

Tucker, GA

#26 Feb 4, 2013
I'm not going to stop there however, I also have a little weeding to do on the other side of the fence. What I am about to say next is in direct response to "wht ppl" and "wht trash" who have also posted on this thread.
First I understand that seeing a post like this would be extremely offensive to you and you would want react to words of hate and judgement with much the same. You have to realize though that this does not help your case nor does it make you look any better, or less judgmental, than the original waste of space that started this thread. I guess what I am trying to say is that you cannot lump all white people into the same category simply because a handful show disrespect to you and other races. I would like to respond to your comment that "Pretty soon yall honkies will bow down to the blks and mexicans u pieces of useless shits. "
To this I will respond only that I am a very proud person with a great deal of self respect and I will never "bow" to anyone, nor will I ever follow a rule or standard not set forward by myself or family. There is an old Irish saying that states "It is better to die like a man on your feet, than live like a slave on your knees", I will always live by this adage as I will always do my best to treat any and all people with dignity and respect. You should do the same. Don't allow your life and your perception of others (white people), to be swayed by the ignorance of a few.
I don't care if either of you judge someone off the content of their character, rather than their color. As
long as you judge strictly on content of THEIR character and not lump them into a group that wrongly "sums up the whole of their race."
enlil

Shelbyville, KY

#27 Feb 4, 2013
i am black. blacks are the worse cuz they want to stay ghetto. i used to get talked bad too cuz i did my homework and they would say i was acting white. they still say that dumb crap if u have a job or speak correctly. i hate ghetto people so much. quit glorifying the hood and get the hell out!
mercedes alonso

Louisville, KY

#29 Feb 28, 2013
black people are the worst people in ky period..
just saying

Taylorsville, KY

#30 Mar 6, 2013
U r completely retarded u bean eater Mexicans r worse under cutting jobs away from us real citizens
umm

Fort Thomas, KY

#32 Mar 11, 2013
its individuals and how they are raised not just one race! if parents would be parents and discipline their children the way they should grown a$$ people wouldnt be running around acting this way... atleast not to this extent! black, white, hispanic, purple, blue whatever the world is the way it is because of LAZY PARENTS
Shut the hell up

Evansville, IN

#35 Mar 24, 2013
lilbopeep wrote:
I am going to have to split my comment to this tread into several posts:
So I usually stay out of conversations like this, however this time I feel I have to speak my peace. First off let me state that I am a white female, I am married to a man who is of Hispanic/Spanish decent who's family have been here LEGALLY for generations. I state this only because I feel it is relevant to this conversation and what I am about to say.
First off let me say to Mr. Speak: I am not sure where you live but take a look around you. Drugs, prostitution and other crimes are in every neighborhood, it isn't just localized to Martinsville or lower income neighborhoods anymore. The really sad thing is that instead of trying to make a difference in any of it people like you are content to sit back and judge EVERY person of color or other minority, slinging your words of hate rather than getting up off you a$$ and truly trying to make a difference.
Unfortunately I know your type all too well. My husband and I have had many run-ins with your kind simply because of our difference in race. People like you will sit back, whisper, judge and call names before you will even take the chance to get to know the real story behind the person. Truth is, if you did you would find that my husband works a full time job, pays his taxes, and is a full time college student. I own my own business and am also a full time college student.
You however, I am willing to bet wouldn't even know how to spell college, because you are too busy spreading your hate and ignorance.
Also as far as welfare recipients are concerned I agree that there needs to be a huge reform in it. However, insinuating that all welfare recipients are of a certain color and have a learning disability, or are "retarded", as you so eloquently put it, just shows how ignorant your belief structure is.
I have a friend that has two children, both were born of two white parents and both were damaged at birth by the white doctor that delivered them. They, as a result of this damage will have to live off of government help for all of their adult lives. Do they fall into your whirlpool of judgmental hate as well?and ignorance from your mouth).
Well Hello Mrs. Rodriquez. You couldn't make it more blatantly obvious who you are. You are CONSTANTLY moaning and complaining because of people's reactions to your lifestyle. If you're so happy with it why do you feel the constant need to defend? I cannot stand black people.. Why? Because I've lived here most of my life and I also spent a few years in the deep south. Black people are loud, obnoxious, rude, and truly lacking intelligence. I didn't say ALL but yes MOST. I think that irratic ape like behavior is hidden deep down in every black person. As far you Mexicans.. I have no true issues with them other than the face that they've taken over this city. We are in America, not in fing Mexico. They just ILLEGALLY get right in without paying taxes and make an obscene amount of money to take back to their families illegally!! We could NEVER just get into Mexico and do the same bs. It makes me mad! Millions of Americans are without jobs but countless ILLEGAL immigrants are rolling in the dough. If you're so comfortable in your own skin stop defending yourself Marci!
blahblah

United States

#36 Mar 25, 2013
Never wrote:
I never really understood why white people act like they are the best thing smoking.. You all say blacks are so bad but how many whites are incest, molesting kids, choppin up women.. Now look on the news for that.. Whites arent any better than anybody. Society bottle fed ya'll into thinking yall were something but in reality yall aint all that..#trust&believe
Shut up dummy white people run it
idk

United States

#38 Mar 28, 2013
Think they are bout the same
duh

United States

#39 Apr 4, 2013
Shut them darkies up with this stuff Speak!!!

Since: Jul 12

SC

#40 Apr 5, 2013
blahblah wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up dummy white people run it
stephanie williard
hehe

Shelbyville, KY

#43 Apr 7, 2013
Both
drag_u_with_a_ch ain

Milwaukee, WI

#49 Apr 14, 2013
Now, as for mexicans. I had absolutely no problem with mexicans till i married one. Now, i love my crazy ass wife to death. My idea of heaven is her feeding me a variety of the bad ass mexican foof che cooks and having hot sex with me for all of eternity. But mexican should eigther go home or we should put them in concentration camps and erradicate them like Hitler tried to do to the Jews. According to the Center for Immigration Study an other various sources 95% of all outstanding warrants for homicide are for illegal mexicans and 2 thirds of all felony fugitives too. 60% of hispanic gang members in just southern california alone are illegals which are in the tens of thousands and are involved in drug trafficking, robbery, killing, extortion ect...ect...ect... In just 2002 alone, illegal mexin households imposed costs exceeding 26billion dollars, yeah they paid 15.4billion in taxes leaving us with a 10.6billion dollar deficit.
drag_u_with_a_ch ain

Milwaukee, WI

#50 Apr 14, 2013
there are also 30million mexicans in the united states an about half are legal, 4million have an education........even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a blue moon. That still leaves 6million legal mexicans who are still too stupid to graduate even though they eat better than i did growing up cause they get 600 dollars a month in free food on welfare and free health care n live in a nicer place on section 8 housing. but its ok, i served overseas for their free ride. I also got by on very little with almost no help from uncle sam. Igraduated on time and worked full time while in highschool. Not flipin burgers eigther, i worked at a garage six days a week and took on a second job stackin hay all summer long. But good think i work so hard because my generation will pay over a half a trillion of illegal and uneducated mexicans deficit. Atleast when i finish my degree i can die happy knowing i did everythink in my power ti o not only support myself and my family but paid enough in taxes t
drag_u_with_a_ch ain

Milwaukee, WI

#51 Apr 14, 2013
paid enough in taxes to not lave a deficit but help pick up the slack and dead weight that is the majority ofmexicans here. I ur not an uneducated welfare leach of a hispanic the i commend you. Just do us a favor and speak some sence in the majority of th e rest of them. In the future Id like to live in a country that wont make my boys have to feel ashamed that they are part hispanic.. And one more statistic........ 240,000 illegal mexicans , they are responsible for 970,000 cases of sexual abuse. I happen to know a victim of this and it was by an illegal relative of hers. how sick.......and dont forget....there are about 250million white people in the us.....30 million mexicans ans about 20 millio otm's.........so when u say that "just as many white people do the bad shit mexicans do" translate ur numbers into percentages and look al the acurate statistic.........most mexicans arent worth their weight in cow shit..........at least the cow shit helps the crops grow
Shelbyville

United States

#52 Apr 17, 2013
There are as many useless whites than there are blacks or mexicans
Speak

Tucker, GA

#53 Apr 17, 2013
Shelbyville wrote:
There are as many useless whites than there are blacks or mexicans
Is that the most educated sentence you can contribute to this thread of facts and statistics?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Prostitutes in Louisville (Dec '09) 7 min Discussed 25
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 1 hr Tobias 2,952
Hawthorn suites jefferson town ky 1 hr Just curious 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr sharonrimmpa 9,582
Feed Me On the Couch 4 hr Steven 30
California to Kentucky Travel Ban 4 hr MasterBrain 7
What Happened to Laina?? 5 hr Growsnshade 2

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages