Seriously

Versailles, KY

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Last night I was in the curve of Lake Shelby past the old cabin just doing a bit of fishing when I felt like I was being watched and turned around to see an Indian in full blown war gear staring at me or through me. I just stood there not knowing what to do and then his horse and him walked on up through the tree farm without any noises made. It took me about a minute to get my stuff gathered and to my car which was parked at the back gate.
Has anyone else had an encounter with anything around that area like that before?
spooky

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Wow, that's crazy man! I do believe in ghosts, but I have never experienced anything at the park before. Are you sure it wasn't a reenactor? I know they used to do the Painted Stone Festival in that area. It could have been something of that sort. Maybe?
Seriously

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2013
This was the real deal, no sound what so ever and it was like he was looking through me and across the lake. I will stick to daytime fishing!
huh

Decatur, GA

#4 Mar 16, 2013
What time was it
mike

Louisville, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
I believe it
Seriously

Versailles, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2013
It was around 6:30 P.M.
I am still shaken up by the sight of it.
ms animal lover

Secaucus, NJ

#7 Mar 22, 2013
I live in an haunted house...I am fortunate mine is friendly --has a sense of humor..sometimes does irritating things --but friendly..so for now all is well..
Seriously

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2013
I was really caught off guard butI honestly think he was not looking at me, more like something across the lake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOOOO Topix! 40 min MasterBrain 75
Overdose at speedway? 1 hr Quit meddlin 23
simpsonville faurecia sold 18 million and closing 1 hr Shirley temple 2
impeach trump and jail him 2 hr trump is toast 134
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr trump is toast 2,983
Bili smither 3 hr olderfriend 2
Has anyone tried the new Saddlebred Country Buf... 4 hr Curious 1

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance