lalala

United States

#1 May 8, 2014
What about these nasty wh*res in Lynne Acres?
Price

Alexandria, VA

#2 May 8, 2014
lalala wrote:
What about these nasty wh*res in Lynne Acres?
Who are they ?
becca

Louisville, KY

#3 May 9, 2014
sarah hulce lmao
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#4 May 16, 2014
All the b**ches are nasty and trash and more than half would rather do drugs than spend time or take care of their kids
Sad

Louisville, KY

#5 May 18, 2014
This place has always been horrible. Not a good place for your kids to live. I lived there for about a month and had to get out of there. Way to many drugs and nothing but trashy people over there. I heard the landlord does powder
joke

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2014
The place is a joke! Ran through crack wh*res and no good for nothing men is all it is. Those poor kids
Looking for a trailor

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 5, 2014
blake is a snitch.. he and his friends pistoll whipped jason bruner and NO MATTER WHAT BLAKE IS STILL THERE ..IM CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS BLAKE YOU ARE A SNITCH AND A WOMAN BEATER
Looking for a trailor

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 5, 2014
I DONT THINK YOU CAN WHIP ANYTHING WITHOUT YOU HAVING YOUR FRIENDS TO BACK YOU UP...WHY CANT YOU GROW UP AND GET A JOB AND QUIT SELLING DRUGS ..YOU ARE NOT IN THE MAFIA..YOU ARE GODFATHER OF NOTHING..YOU A NO JOB HAVING GOVERNMENT HOUSING HOODLUM WITH A BIG MOUTH
Computer gangsters lol

Shelbyville, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2014
I know Blake very well good father to his kids and good friend! He will do anything for you! Saying everything freely on hear behind a fake name but won't say shit to him In person lol
Vivian dark bloom

Tampa, FL

#11 Sunday Nov 23
Computer gangsters lol wrote:
I know Blake very well good father to his kids and good friend! He will do anything for you! Saying everything freely on hear behind a fake name but won't say shit to him In person lol
Blake is a lousy cheating bastard that sells drugs ..him n his friends are useless n need to get a job...I hope his woman leaves him she want always b blind......perfect father always fighting in the streets wait back up his friends fight not him they can't let thier drug dealer get hurt....
POW

Louisville, KY

#12 Tuesday Nov 25
Some of these things may be true but being a snitch or a punk isn't one of them. Blake will fight...with or without friends...j/s
Looking for a trailor wrote:
I DONT THINK YOU CAN WHIP ANYTHING WITHOUT YOU HAVING YOUR FRIENDS TO BACK YOU UP...WHY CANT YOU GROW UP AND GET A JOB AND QUIT SELLING DRUGS ..YOU ARE NOT IN THE MAFIA..YOU ARE GODFATHER OF NOTHING..YOU A NO JOB HAVING GOVERNMENT HOUSING HOODLUM WITH A BIG MOUTH
ummmm

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Wednesday Nov 26
Him cheating has nothing to do with how good of a father he is. He takes good care of his kids.
R u serious

Tampa, FL

#14 Wednesday Nov 26
ummmm wrote:
Him cheating has nothing to do with how good of a father he is. He takes good care of his kids.
. It has a lot to do with it don't think that his kids don't here n see what is said. Really it teaches his children that he a cheating sorry father with no morals and that he doesn't love the child's mother. And child this is how you should act n treat women
yea

Shelbyville, KY

#15 Friday Nov 28
I have seen him with his kids. He is a great father and loves them babies. And they love him so leave the kids out of it
haha

Shelbyville, KY

#17 Friday Nov 28
Lol from what I hear he moved out of town because all the bitches here didnt want him anymore so he had to find someone to take care of his loser ass. his baby mommas didnt even want him lol.
R u serious

Tampa, FL

#18 Friday Nov 28
yea wrote:
I have seen him with his kids. He is a great father and loves them babies. And they love him so leave the kids out of it
look I'm not bad mouthing his children at all....but children grow up n see what goes on..and he don't fight he sends everybody else out in the front n then and only then will he run up n hit somebody. He's a straight up. P. u. N. K. Got no use for him.... When he tells somebody I got your back lol it's from way the hell over there... He sure as hell don't punk junie Farris ..old junie knows what Blake's about... He's about nothing
well

Shelbyville, KY

#19 Friday Dec 12
He doesnt expose his kids to the fighting or whatever you all are talking about. No one is perfect but he does what he can for them babies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah annanice reece 2 hr Maverick 808 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Maverick 808 7,943
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 5 hr Geff 42
Any attractive single girls in shelbyville anym... 6 hr Darrel Darvos 4
Clerk 6 hr Eyes on You 1
Man charged with getting forged prescriptions 8 hr tony 1
watch out for sprint 9 hr Kramer 1
Simpsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web