Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (...

Downtown Assaults By Group of Teens (3/22/14)

Posted in the Simpsonville Forum

First Prev
of 25
Next Last
Rational Responder

New Albany, IN

#1 Mar 23, 2014
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/loc...

I don't know what race the criminals are or what race the victims are.
MLK rolling in his grave

Fairdale, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2014
Sad but this is a common tactic now within print news especially papers owned large corporate players such as the courier.
I am intrigued that each time discussion is had pertaining to the issues that, everyone agrees, exist in the Black community, we get into counter claims of racism, Klan symbolism, anti-diversity charges, "it happens in White communities, too", etc. It is almost as if there is a general feeling of impotence by everyone that nothing can be done so argue a negative with negatives. The ONLY way to solve a problem is to focus in on it. So let's take out all the bickering and denial and all agree that the Black community and it's leaders, whoever the heck THEY truly are, need to address the entitlement mentality and the total breakdown of family in specific pockets of their community. Discuss how best to fix it from a governmental and community approach - and do it! Fixing the problem will be a decades long process, it will most probably be multi-generational, it will not be painless, some will feel put upon, but it needs to be done if this cycle is to stop. Having said all this - I don't see the Black community doing it. I do see the will by pockets of Blacks, but they are fighting a losing battle against their own folks because so many are caught in the cycle of poverty. The majority of uneducated poor people, whether they be Black or White, do NOT have the means to solve their own problems initially. Just as welfare has sucked generations into a cycle of government dependence therefore no need for family or parents, we need to provide a new system to help them change that lifestyle.
normal person

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2014
Good grief... Louisville is turning to shit. I heard that the big four bridge incident was an average grandpa with his wife and 2 granddaughters and was beaten badly enough to suffer a concussion and some broken ribs. His granddaughters had to see him get beat to a pulp by some punk pieces of sh*t. I'm not going to walk that bridge, even though I would like to, without bringing my gun. Ridiculous!!!! Can someone please just hang this group of hoodrats!? Total waste of carbon atoms!!!
met

Lawrenceburg, KY

#4 Mar 23, 2014
Does not matter the race of the perps. Beating people is criminal and wrong. People can't even walk a bridge on a Saturday night. What message is this sending to the rest of the US? Nobody wants to spend tourism dollars if they are going to get assaulted. This has nothing to do with race. Don't play the race card. Beating people is assault. Someone could die.
Rational Responder

New Albany, IN

#5 Mar 23, 2014
met wrote:
Does not matter the race of the perps. Beating people is criminal and wrong. People can't even walk a bridge on a Saturday night. What message is this sending to the rest of the US? Nobody wants to spend tourism dollars if they are going to get assaulted. This has nothing to do with race. Don't play the race card. Beating people is assault. Someone could die.
I disagree that it doesn't matter about the race. We are supposed to help the police
identify and/or locate the criminals.
Well, the police should be giving us descriptions of them, including their race(s).
Banner Mule

La Follette, TN

#6 Mar 23, 2014
Shoot a few of these little bastards. That will stop them. If it doesn't kill several of them. If that doesn't stop them. Kill them all.
Heyhey

Louisville, KY

#7 Mar 23, 2014
Rational Responder wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree that it doesn't matter about the race. We are supposed to help the police
identify and/or locate the criminals.
Well, the police should be giving us descriptions of them, including their race(s).
It's a no brainet thay verything matters in identifying the person. Clothes, hair, eye and skin color. Race is irrelevant otherwise.
yolo

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Mar 23, 2014
Sorry ass black kids. All of them need their asses beat.
Dalmation

Lexington, KY

#10 Mar 24, 2014
Met said, "Does not matter the race of the perps"
I say, "BULLSH*T Race Doesn't Matter!!! When the darkies rear their nappy heads, you automatically & instinctively position your finger closer to the trigger..........PERIOD!!!!!!! ".
met

Lawrenceburg, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2014
I meant it does not matter if they are black or white or purple, crime is wrong. Skin color does not matter. What they are doing is wrong, does not matter if they are pink.
Rational Responder

New Albany, IN

#13 Mar 24, 2014
met wrote:
I meant it does not matter if they are black or white or purple, crime is wrong. Skin color does not matter. What they are doing is wrong, does not matter if they are pink.
The fact is is that is has been repeatedly young *black* thugs. Here is video
from just the Bader's store portion of the (3/22/14) attack:

http://www.wlky.com/news/lmpd-chief-to-addres...
John

Lawrenceburg, KY

#14 Mar 24, 2014
When one of these punks gets killed, then the shooter will be called racist. We'll have Christopher 2X screaming for justice. Where is he now? Why isn't he getting involved before a black kid gets mowed down? People need to boycott downtown all together. The Wal Mart in the West End will close within 6 months. Shoplifting will be rampant. It will be trashed. Sad
Spectator

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2014
As long as p2ssy liberals run this city and condone these acts simply by denying that they occur, this problem will only ever get worse. If nine or ten of these rat bastards were left bleeding and dying on waterfront park, then things would still be the same. But the f4ckin whining would be louder. The problem isn't the citizens, it is the community leaders and the decision makers. You don't hear of their kids or families being victimized. But they should be. If people refuse to take back the streets, then just shut up an offer them to the animals. Walmart is seeking a write off and they'll damn sure have it. No profit can come from any venture in the wasteland.
Downtown Lexington Safe

Louisville, KY

#16 Mar 24, 2014
The Waterfront attacks remind me of the Central Park incident in 1989 when a group of young black people began assaulting innocent citizens. One black youth said they were "wilding". Black leaders in Louisville need to respond.
Spectator

United States

#17 Mar 24, 2014
Downtown Lexington Safe wrote:
The Waterfront attacks remind me of the Central Park incident in 1989 when a group of young black people began assaulting innocent citizens. One black youth said they were "wilding". Black leaders in Louisville need to respond.
No response is their response. The victims were too Caucasian for them to care. But had just one victim put a hole in one forehead, we would sure hear their sh1t then. Most people don't want to see anyone hurt, but damn. Folks need to defend themselves and end this. Louisville leaders only talk and raise or create new taxes. Actually louisville leaders are the cause of the problems. That is where the beat downs need to be dealt out.
Downtown Lexington Safe

Louisville, KY

#18 Mar 24, 2014
The black community in Louisville needs to respond. Black parents, black ministers, or any black organization. No group would support the violent activity, but there has to be a dialogue. I grew up in the West End in the 50's and 60's. Live in Lexington now. Great people in Louisville, but adults need to take a stand.
John

Lawrenceburg, KY

#19 Mar 24, 2014
Greg Fisher
Get out of your office and hold a press conference about this flash mob. This is serious stuff. Put 20 cops in Waterfront Park AT ALL TIMES. Do something now not later!
concerned citizen

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Mar 24, 2014
I suggest we take up a collection and hire George Zimmerman to patrol the bridge and then the problem will be addressed.
just me

Lawrenceburg, KY

#21 Mar 24, 2014
Everybody should boycott Thunder, Bats games, Belle of Louisville, etc. Greg, you are going to have a riot on your hands when a thug gets shot to death if you don't do something about this now.
Truth

Louisville, KY

#23 Mar 24, 2014
We all know what species the attackers were, let's not play dumb here. They were ALL negroes.
Time to go hunting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 25
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Steele (Nov '11) 3 hr Hurt father 14
White lives matter 4 hr What the hell 1
Great Idea!! 7 hr Amused 1
Heroin 9 hr johnny wad 21
Steven Mathus 9 hr Squirt Some Dirt 2
Trump for President, He will win. watch 9 hr so long losers 110
Grubb 10 hr johnny wad 13

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance