Where can I get some K2 spice like headtrip or Samurai?

Posted in the Simpsonville Forum

smoke

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I appreciate any feedback you have.
LOOKING4IT

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2012
i cant find any!!! help

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 24, 2012
I can get you some in new Albany. madhatter if you hook me up with a little;) message me
soserious

United States

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Jimmay Wat is ur Facebook? I hate topix & I seriously want some

Location hidden

#6 Dec 29, 2012

Location hidden

#7 Dec 29, 2012
soserious wrote:
Jimmay Wat is ur Facebook? I hate topix & I seriously want some
http://facebook.com/jimmysfaceboob sorry double post.
Revelations

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2012
have you handicapped dummies ever researched what spice can do to you? Why not just stick with what God has made? Marijuana? I mean spice can cause permanent vision damage and headaches, along with who knows what else? Do you like filling your lungs with chemicals to get high? Jesus guys, think about what the frick your doing. Nothing can replace natural things.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 29, 2012
Revelations wrote:
have you handicapped dummies ever researched what spice can do to you? Why not just stick with what God has made? Marijuana? I mean spice can cause permanent vision damage and headaches, along with who knows what else? Do you like filling your lungs with chemicals to get high? Jesus guys, think about what the frick your doing. Nothing can replace natural things.
have you ever researched what spice can do to you? i've been smoking it for a while and i can see to type on this forum and i never have headaches. yeah marijuanas better but some people don't have that option to smoke. you say weeds better THC is a chemical so therefore you're still putting chemicals into your lungs. it'll never be a replacement for weed but if weed wasn't illegal then spice would have never been invented. think about it.
Revelations

United States

#10 Dec 30, 2012
spice wasnt invented to smoke, its a bath salt or poupourii. And yes, i did research it and yes way too many red flags for some junk chemicals that come out of china. Thc a little bit different that synthetic man made chems man...gimme a bweak
All friendy

Enfield, IL

#14 Nov 16, 2013
I think they are just spraying random shit and selling it saying it's this or that
Best place to get k2

Jackson Heights, NY

#15 Feb 1, 2014
Hey I smoke K2 aka Herbal Incense "spice" almost every single day... I get some of the best product for really cheap from www.LegalHerbalBud.com . Plus they ship it to me for free! Its also legal in all states because it is a K2 alternative with better potency. Hope this helps!
Freddie Butler

North Providence, RI

#16 Feb 17, 2014
Best place to get k2 wrote:
Hey I smoke K2 aka Herbal Incense "spice" almost every single day... I get some of the best product for really cheap from www.LegalHerbalBud.com . Plus they ship it to me for free! Its also legal in all states because it is a K2 alternative with better potency. Hope this helps!
how much u want for two bags

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daron Dugle (May '14) 3 hr lol 13
Jessica Mendoza 3 hr lol 5
desirae barker 3 hr Yolo 10
Tasha Ringer (Dec '11) 3 hr Wtf 21
travis jamison? 3 hr TravisJamison 2
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 4 hr Oh No He Did Not 2
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 4 hr bill 2
Simpsonville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web