ThaBaddestBitch

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 19, 2010
does anyone kno this fat bitch ??

“"Commin outcha mouth is that"”

Since: Jun 10

Stamping Ground, KY

#2 Nov 19, 2010
idk who the f*ck you are, but casey is a really close friend of mine and you need to shut your f*cking mouth you dont have nothing better to do then to set around and run ya mouth! Get a life!
ThaBaddestBitch

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2010
obviously u tha one without a life if u took tha time to look on here for sumone u knew
IMTHEGIRLURMANWA NT

Louisville, KY

#5 Nov 20, 2010
i know casey bitch is nasty from what i heard n from what i know. i heard she mess with any beaner that will touch the nasty bitch for real thats jus nasty. i woulnt touch that hoe with a ten foot pole she nasty as hell for real. n casey aint no close friend of urs because u cant even get beside er she so fat n i have better things to do but somebody needs to let shelby county know bout this whore so the mexican population aint full of diseases
badass0606

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6 Nov 21, 2010
what about her??
badass0606

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2010
why you get on here and run ya mouth r u scared to do it to her face??
ThaBaddestBitch

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 21, 2010
now tell me y tha hell i wud be scared to say it to her face ?? i definately aint scared of tht nasty wh*re !!
ThaBaddestBitch

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 21, 2010
oh please tell me y i wud be afraid to say it to her fat face ??
IMTHEGIRLURMANWA NT

Louisville, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2010
oh please tell me y i wud be even close to bein scared to say it to her face ??
badass0606

Ft Mitchell, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2010
then do it bitch u tha nasty one
jorge101

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2010
u kno u scured b***h
ThaBaddestBitch

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 21, 2010
why the f*** would i be scared the most she gonna do is sit on me or eat me o yea im scared i aint scared to punch that fat b**** n laugh as she fall down but she be alright she got enough coushin to catch her fat a**.
jorge101

Ft Mitchell, KY

#14 Nov 22, 2010
u got anything else beside she fat atleast she hotter than you!! SAHVANNA WHY DONT YOU GO TAKE CARE OF YA UGLY KID U FAT HOE!!!!!!!!!!
ThaBaddestBitch

Louisville, KY

#15 Nov 22, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahaha tht b**tch deffinately aint hotter then me ... nd this aint sahvanna u fat bitch i dunoo who tha hell tht is ... i mean wat else can u say bout her besides shes fat and ugly u sure cant say shes pretty ... uve gotta be pretty damn desperate to wanna be with her ... she jus mad cuz she wishes she cud be pretty ... she dnt even look good for a big gurl ...
IM SAHVANNA

Louisville, KY

#16 Nov 22, 2010
casey idk wht the f**k ur problem is or why ur thinkin stupidly for talkin bout my daughter n idk what this site is all about but i ain been talkin bout ur fat a** i got better things to do like take care of my daughter which it looks like u ain doin to wwell.. im sorry i don sit on my a** gettin fat everyday wastin time on a computer to talk bout someone seriously. n im sorry i don go f**k random ppl n don kno who my baby daddy is bc i kno who he is. n further more its pretty sad u cant say anythin bad bout me that u gotta bring my BEAUTIFUL daughter into it idc how many kids u produce if u can find enough ppl to even have more kids u will NEVER have a kid as BEAUTIFUL as mine so get over urself. its really sad in all this drama no one brought ur daughter into it at all n u gonna bring my daughter into it for real thats jus low! n further more if u ain scared to actually say somethin to me then text me b***h u kno my f**ken number!!
countrygal19

Louisville, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2010
thats right casey u need to grow the f*** up and get a life and quit saying stupid shit to people all the time one of these days hoe u will be mine dont ever say another mean nasty out of the way word anything to my family agian cause u are gonna get messed up bitch u keep running that mouth u ur cousins anybody and u better come looking for me cause if u dont ill be around and when i get a hold o f u ur cousins anyone u gonna wish u had all ur little 15 year old friends to back u up so i dont want to hear another fucking word about tiffany or sahvanna u mess with them u got me and my crew to mess with so back off befor u regret it and u might want to take care of ur daughter instead of fighting with everyone but wait thats right u dont know how thats why everyone else has her all the time while u out hoeing around thats right i know i dont have to lie about what i am saying so keep that fat ass mouth shut
countrygal19

Louisville, KY

#19 Nov 24, 2010
and for jorge lol u ever call my family ugly agian me and u gonna go at it the miunte i lay eyes on u u dont got no damn room to be talkin about nobodys kids tell casey to take care of hers cause sahvanna takes care of dixie u bitch so keep ur fuckin mouth shut befor i find out who u are and trust me u dont want that to happen
jorge

Ft Mitchell, KY

#20 Nov 24, 2010
culera bien aki y dale
CASEY STALLINGS

Ft Mitchell, KY

#21 Nov 24, 2010
FOR COUNTRY GAL IF U AINT A PUS STATE AINT YA NAME I AINT SCARED BUT LIKE I SAID IM DONE MY HOEZZZZ I WASH MY HANDS WITH NASTY PEOPLE LIKE YOU N THEM.... BI*CH YA FACTS STRAIGHT TO I GOTS MY KID 24/7 MY HOE. SO TRY A DIFF SUBJECT TO GO AT ME WIT
tiffany

Louisville, KY

#23 Nov 24, 2010
this jorge person needa get they name strate is it "jorge101" or "jorge" and casey shut tha f**k up aint nobody believin u got ur kid 24/7 cuz i kno for a damn fact tht aint true nd plus even if u did have her 24/7 u be tryin get sumbody watch her every weekend so u can wh*re round town F**ken anyone u can nd can u not get tha damn fact tht u aint jade so quit tryin to call everyone "my hoe" nd "my b**ch" cuz we all kno u didnt start sayin tht til u got it from her plus we aint ur hoe or ur b**ch aint nobody nasty but u we dnt wh*re round nd cheat on our boyfrends nd then lie to they face quit haten on us nd go do wat u gud at spreadin them legs b**ch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heroin (Jul '13) 5 hr Mister Jones 20
brian daniel troka (Apr '12) 5 hr jillmorris 14
Anyone know Bridgette Sims?? 7 hr Need to know 6
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 8 hr sharonrimpaa 9,284
Emily Harley (Oct '13) 11 hr Trash 19
Kristy Cook 13 hr tater 13
News Topless Time - Hooray 14 hr Tera 7

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance