billy bob

Radcliff, KY

#58 Sep 6, 2012
look jody try being a grand mother and stop the stupid shit about this man.move on cause he sure as hell did..truth be you lost him now move on with your whoring azz bullshit...let a real woman have him..go back to running your moth and that dead azz
The BABY

Louisville, KY

#60 Mar 22, 2013
Has 5418anyone seen the baby that Sol had???
why

Erlanger, KY

#61 Mar 23, 2013
Why u wanna no?
RRMG

Cincinnati, OH

#62 Mar 25, 2013
yep n itz lokz jus lyke my ppl Stizzy
RRMG
why

Erlanger, KY

#64 Mar 25, 2013
No he don't. Y the fck yaw worried about it. If u wanna know everyone knows where she live go c him.
lmao

Cincinnati, OH

#65 Mar 25, 2013
QUEEN wrote:
<quoted text> Well stop reading DUHHHHH pow pow dat. Lame bchzzz lol get a life yaw lame.
You don't have a life either!!
The one

Louisville, KY

#66 Apr 8, 2013
I saw the baby it looks just like styles. It has his big eyes and his lips. Terrail a fool! Plus she named the baby after him she dead wrong for that, she going to hell. Bitch go to church and get saved you never know when its your last day.
why

Erlanger, KY

#69 Apr 9, 2013
The one wrote:
I saw the baby it looks just like styles. It has his big eyes and his lips. Terrail a fool! Plus she named the baby after him she dead wrong for that, she going to hell. Bitch go to church and get saved you never know when its your last day.
Bitch ur stupid. He looks just like Terail. And their daughter. Mind ur business and quit talking shit u no Nothing about.
QUEEN

Radcliff, KY

#70 Apr 9, 2013
The one wrote:
lol ACTUALLY I DO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IT DUHHHHHHH LOL DUMB ASSSS
QUEEN

Radcliff, KY

#72 Apr 9, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text> You don't have a life either!!
ACTUALLY I DO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IT DUHHHHH
QUEEN

Radcliff, KY

#73 Apr 9, 2013
My family n I r celebrity's to you all. Lol would u like my autograph ??
smhh

Louisville, KY

#74 Apr 11, 2013
Yeah you sure are that whats happens to hoes. Its you not the family SLUT!! Plus I know you think you got an ass but honey farr from it QUIT wearing them leggings PLEASE let me say it again QUIT WEARING THOSE LEGGINGS PLEASE your a train wreck. Nasty as pink pussy looking lips smh. you make me sick bitch.... You look like you got balls stuffed in your fatass cheeks. bahahaha
QUEEN wrote:
My family n I r celebrity's to you all. Lol would u like my autograph ??
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#75 Apr 11, 2013
Who told dis gurl she was hot sh*t. Ur body is a mess. Ur stomach is on ugh status. U dont have an ass. Your not a celebrity plz. If it wasnt for Reil u wouldnt have sh*t. An celebrities dont live in Berea pimp. So here is some advice go get a job in due time will he get busted again. And wat is ur dusty azz gonna do.
Yolo

United States

#76 Apr 11, 2013
For sum reason she think she da sh•t. Honey y busted. U have no type of shape. Ur nobody. Ur nt a queen or a boss. U dnt work or nun. U lay on ur bck nd wait for rell to fu¢k u. Dats all ur gud for. Stay n ur lane baby.
wow

Cincinnati, OH

#77 Apr 11, 2013
Her stomach is bigger thn her head!!!
Queen

Radcliff, KY

#78 Apr 12, 2013
Lol yaw have no life dats y yaw worried bout me n mine lol true definition of haters n obviously yaw have no clue... Yaw continue to make me hotter since yaw have nuttin else todo with yaw life but talk bout mine lol silly bitches
hahaha

Evansville, IN

#80 Apr 13, 2013
dis b*#ch is a BIRD..who da f*#k cares bout her..she lives in da hood n thinks bein pregnant by a jailbird dopeboy is LIVIN THE LIFE..lol dis h*e shouldnt be on yalls mind..yall know she aint nuttin. bottom of the barrel ratchet low class hoodrat.
YES

Cincinnati, OH

#81 Apr 15, 2013
Didn't she get punched out?? Lmao
unhappy

Louisville, KY

#84 Apr 17, 2013
Sol walk around like she hapy and living the good life behind closed doors shes sad and lonely and miserable. She doesn't really want to be living the life she is. She probably cries herself to sleep everynight. shes a trapped lonely lieng sneaky little bitch
wat

Louisville, KY

#85 Apr 19, 2013
why you think she aint replied cause its true she don't have anything to say. plus theres a video of her getting did dirty. wish I could post it on here and show you proof she has no hands and will not fight. you weak bitch. how come yah baby daddy or yah bitches didn't help you. cause they really don't give two fucks bout you they tolerate you because of rail. and they run your ass bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just curious 14 min pow pow 3
cierra harper 3 hr omg 1
michael grubb (Aug '14) 4 hr the fox 17
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 5 hr ThomasA 73
Traffic 7 hr Must love dogs 1
County Budget 10 hr davey boy jenkins 5
katie sentelle 10 hr really 14

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance