Bubble Gum

Duluth, GA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Your a liar , your a thief . Did you still 1 million dollar's from your great aunt . Oh yeah you helped alot of people with money. Aren't you , by polar .???? Didn't you set up your mom ? Isn't she sick . And you stole her money .?????? Weren't you arrested for crystal meth . Aren't you a drug addict ? Living off the goverment .?need I say more ?
friendly supporter

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
you really hit the nail on the head. that is one chick that they should lock up and throw away the key. She is nothing but TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!
just saying

Taylorsville, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
If u hat her so much why do u keep talking about her yeah she has done some stuff that ain't right but haven't we all and who the hell are u to judge someone ur worse then she is cause u have to talk bout her to make yourself feel better u guys are a waste of air
Lmao

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2013
The haters can run and hide. Really sad when ignorance has to be displayed in such a cowardly way. Honestly I could care less. It cracks me up!
Mildred Hardin

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Yea, I owe he some favors too!
FORSURE

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Mildred Hardin wrote:
Yea, I owe he some favors too!
USE YOUR OWN NAME SHE SENT HER COMPUTER TO JAIL WITH DARRIN
whatever

Simpsonville, KY

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Bubble Gum wrote:
Your a liar , your a thief . Did you still 1 million dollar's from your great aunt . Oh yeah you helped alot of people with money. Aren't you , by polar .???? Didn't you set up your mom ? Isn't she sick . And you stole her money .?????? Weren't you arrested for crystal meth . Aren't you a drug addict ? Living off the goverment .?need I say more ?
How about you go back to school and learn something like spelling so you can get off welfare? Let's see how many errors we can find:

YOUR WAY -- RIGHT WAY
Your a liar -- You're a liar
Your a thief -- You're a thief
still -- steal
dollar's -- dollars
by polar -- bipolar
goverment -- government

Not to mention all the random periods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya mobley (Jun '13) 1 hr A Wayne Fam Mem 32
Dustin board ? (Nov '14) 2 hr just me 38
Dustin 2 hr just me 13
jd shelburne 3 hr wantstoknow 2
Review: Cassens Transport Company 6 hr 7539clem 1
Who's the biggest snitch/narc in Louisville? (Dec '10) 6 hr DBR2014 47
willow (Jan '10) 7 hr stupid 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages