Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentuc...

Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future

There are 726 comments on the WHAS-TV Louisville story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Mexican gangs now infiltrating Kentucky; Shelbyville fears violence in the future. In it, WHAS-TV Louisville reports that:

Until recent years, Kentucky wasn't a major destination for illegal immigrants. Those who came here were mostly migrant workers or employees in the equestrian industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS-TV Louisville.

Blueeyedaztecgod

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Dec 10, 2008
Kentucky sits right in the middle of Azatlan. We want you anglo putos and N-gg--s out because we ain't going nowhere.
steve

United States

#24 Dec 10, 2008
You think the illegals are bad here. You haven't see nothing. Come to arizona!
SHELBYONWHEELS

United States

#25 Dec 13, 2008
I don't believe the people here R prejudice. I don't believe anyone has problems w/those here legally.
But when we have American born children w/out medical coverage, adequate living environment and possibly hungry...we don't need illegal aliens coming here and taking money from our children's mouths and health benefits for the elderly.
In closing..if you or a loved one is sick w/out insurance go to the latino clinic. Donna Eaton says it's for all. I am lucky to have ins, but spread the word and lets get some use of it.
warning

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Dec 13, 2008
Blueeyedaztecgod wrote:
Kentucky sits right in the middle of Azatlan. We want you anglo putos and N-gg--s out because we ain't going nowhere.
You believe in the toothfairy too,don't ya?
NEWSFLASH: There is no Aztlan in the USA.
Get out now or be arrested for terrorist acts.

Last warning.
Anti Beaner

Columbus, IN

#27 Dec 13, 2008
warning wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in the toothfairy too,don't ya?
NEWSFLASH: There is no Aztlan in the USA.
Get out now or be arrested for terrorist acts.
Last warning.
I am of the opinion that ANY illegal alien gang member ought to be shot on sight. No questions asked.
SEXY REBEL

Mount Vernon, KY

#29 Dec 14, 2008
whitehair wrote:
SEXY REBEL----
We are not complaining about any race or group of spanish speaking persons.We ARE complaining about ILLEGAL persons being in this Country!We know that our gov`t has failed us and you!They have no idea how many illegals are here nor who they are,nor what evil intentions they may have.Are they terrorists?We do not know.Do they wish to become legal citizens and live here? We do not know.We do not like anchor babies,nor the ones being here that do not wish to stay!The reason we complain is because our gov`t leaders are not doing anything about this!!!
all of you all should remember martin luther kings words and work together to help people become legal,anchor babies???????
SEXY REBEL

Mount Vernon, KY

#30 Dec 14, 2008
Anti Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am of the opinion that ANY illegal alien gang member ought to be shot on sight. No questions asked.
where are these gang members,i really wish to see them,what is the name of these gangs..as for your comment YOU ARE NOT GOD SO PLEASE SET DOWN AND SHUT UP.......
busterhymen

United States

#31 Dec 14, 2008
Parrothead wrote:
Bad as it may seem, Smoke could be on to something. If the powers that be want to ignore the situation, fine. Let the government open the season on the gangs for the rednecks of the world.
THAT could get very interesting!
yeah, we could make a movie and call it 'good ole boys in the hood.'
Shelbyville Resident

Louisville, KY

#32 Dec 14, 2008
To Sexy Rebel,

The Drug Advisory Council that received $625,000, reported in the Oct. 15th 2008 Sentinel News.

"The council's latest report said that gang activity is up, evidenced by several factors, including the growing volume of graffiti in the community, especially on downtown businesses, as well as in school.
The reports said that the following 10 well-known gangs have members in the Shelbyville area: FMA 13; Surenow; Sur13; 18th street; Latin Kings; La Nietas; MS 13; Latin Disciples; Brown Pride; and Mexican Pride."

As you can tell by the Advisory council's report, hispanic gangs are the ones we have. This is just fact. I have been talking about this problem for over three years, just now are people starting to realize it. The first start to fix this problem, is to admit that we have it. And not point fingers, or say that someone is racist. When clearly that is not the fact.

I hope that this clears up some of your questions,
Shelbyville Resident
Over all the Hills

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Dec 17, 2008
If not wanting to see and taking a stand againts your community being over ran with Illegal Hispanics defines you as a racist , well I guess Im a racist then ... I live in Glasgow Ky. and it is ridiculas how many illegals are constanlty moving into our community ... What gets me is the number of people in this area that defend them ... They all say things like , they are coming here for better lifes , and they do the work that people around here are too lazy to do ... They make all kinds of excuses and defenses for them , but they always avoid the matter of the majority of them are in this country illegally ...
I have two eyes and I see perfectly with both of them ... I can easily spot a Hispanic that is up here to better himself , and I can spot ones that are here to make trouble a mile off too ...
Most of the ones that are coming into this area are nothing more than crimminals ... No telling what crimes they have commited in Mexico and the other latin countries they migrate from ...
You can't even get in the door of the Walmart in Glasgow Ky. without having to wade though the sea of Hispanics that hang out in front of the store ... The overall majority of the ones coming into this area are nothing more than hoodlums ... Im not up on which gangs use which tagging but the walls of shopping centers and traffic signs are proof enough for me that there is illegal Hispanic gang activiy going on in my area ... The problem has gotten way out of hand already , and something must be done NOW while we still have time to correct this ongoing problem !!! The entire State should start having green card check points at intersections at the very least ...
Chylloh

Clarksville, TN

#34 Dec 18, 2008
Amy time someone characterizes others as racist because they are posting facts and the news is beause this is their only excuse at the crimes perpetrated on the Americans.

Or they are living with, married to or in the Catholic ministries. Therefore, they have injected many crimes with their support of illegal aliens onto the American people.

They will name call and state someone is a liar about the truth because they are afraid of losing their 'gravy train' as in welfare and no taxes or afraid of being deported where their opinions and freedoms are not allowed.

Let them go back to their country and voiced their protest and tried to live off of tax payers whom work and pay taxes.

Will not be done. No way. No how.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#35 Dec 18, 2008
Blueeyedaztecgod wrote:
Azatlan is not how you spell Aztlan, dummy! Must a White girl tell you how to spell or are you one of the "educated" ones from East LA?

You ain't going nowhere... dude - were you even INVITED OVER ???
Bill

United States

#36 Dec 18, 2008
SEXY REBEL wrote:
why dont you all tell all the white men in shelbyville to get off thier asses and do some work and the mexicans want have to.
I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH ABOUT THAT I AM A WHITE MALE AND EVERY1 BUT MYSELF AND FEW OTHERS IS LIKE THAT AROUND HERE!
michael

AOL

#37 Jan 13, 2009
Funny uneducated people we truely are dont you see they come here and pay no taxes work for less then we do go back to there home land and live the rich life untill they need to come back under another name its an endless battle but you dont see much in papers about oh look mexican shot a white guy or a mexican shot a black guy if we as americans went back to our values as we did in the late 70s early 80s before mc hammer and just a lil after elvis and stopped that white guy from letting that drug dealer in to the united states wich is it yes i belive our 4 fathers made mistakes by not stopping immigration when it could it needs to stop tourism for a few yrs and anyone from leaving lol then they need to go find those that dont belong send them back to there country who could care less about them.our people came for religious freedom ,biut dont think they had guns and war in mind and wanted peace for everyone but not everyon eis equal in our country we still have laws and a goverment wich is not what the 4 fathers wanted to live by so we has amaercans try to help other countries but we do not help ourselfs nuff said.

“Im at WORK”

Since: Jan 09

Coming Soon

#38 Jan 13, 2009
Kentucky is gonna make the news next " Massive Gang shootings taken care of by Local residents with 12g shotguns" sounds good to me
Chylloh

United States

#39 Jan 13, 2009
Exodus from California, 135 thousand Americans left this state last year due to high taxes, over-whelming welfare recipients, non-english speaking people, literacy at the highest, high volume of illegal immigrants, no job expectations, etc.

Thus, the governor of California has issue a IOU to tax payers instead of tax refunds.

Meaning the over-payment of your money to taxes is going for welfare payments and you just need to keep working and paying taxes to support them.
Think About It

San Bernardino, CA

#40 Jan 13, 2009
It's funny that illegal alien are the last people effected by this recession.

Since: Apr 07

Cincinnati, OH

#41 Jan 13, 2009
Blueeyedaztecgod wrote:
Fullerton...yeah,you're familiar.

You are confused;Aztlan is in Mexico...go get it.

Cincinnati, OH

#42 Jan 13, 2009
Think About It wrote:
It's funny that illegal alien are the last people effected by this recession.
Really? Doesn't look like it from here.
You got personal information about it?

You illegal?
Leave now before you are caught.
Obama CAN'T and won't help you.

Cincinnati, OH

#43 Jan 13, 2009
Chylloh wrote:
Exodus from California, 135 thousand Americans left this state last year due to high taxes, over-whelming welfare recipients, non-english speaking people, literacy at the highest, high volume of illegal immigrants, no job expectations, etc.
Thus, the governor of California has issue a IOU to tax payers instead of tax refunds.
Meaning the over-payment of your money to taxes is going for welfare payments and you just need to keep working and paying taxes to support them.
Maybe they should sue to collect they tax payments from the idiot in charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 5 hr Common sense 1,943
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 7 hr Joeblow1234 329
elites are in panic 8 hr Ellison ISIS Muslim 3
Micah Stateman 9 hr rjb 5
Record Murder Rate 11 hr Politically Incor... 14
Dylan Miller (Aug '15) 11 hr Lol 7
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) 12 hr newdonnabella 602

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance