pope resigns! Next pope to be the las...

pope resigns! Next pope to be the last according to Malachy's prophecy!

Posted in the Simpsonville Forum

Revelations

United States

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Is this truly the tribulation? Repent and get saved! Jesus is near, even at the door! Google...Malachy's pope predictions.
pope resigns big deal

New Salisbury, IN

#2 Feb 11, 2013
get over it you religious Nut bag!
Religious Nut bag

New Salisbury, IN

#3 Feb 11, 2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee its the end oh my everyone go home and crap in your pants and run around like a stupid idiot run run beat your bibles but em to a pulp and watch and see what will hapen behold NOTHING!
Carmelo Junior

Harker Heights, TX

#4 Feb 11, 2013
I don't think Malachy writes about the destruction of his own Church. Jesus would not allow Satan to destroy His Church. The "7 hilled city" is a vision of New York hundreds of years this city with hundreds of tall buildings was founded. 7 means many times in numerology("forgive your trasgressor not 7 but 7 times 7"). What Malachy in Middle Ages words tries to say is that New York will be attacked by a nuclear bomb.

“Simplicity Complicates Things”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 11, 2013
A lot of changes are going on. Maybe we should take notice.
Revelations

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2013
7 is the number of completion, not many...Catholicism is not the church, it is an abomination of idol worship, goddess worship, greed and scandal. The pope is not the holy father, the pope does not get to declare whether or not the name of god can be used in prayer ''Jahovah'' and the pope does not get to declare himself infallible. Ever been to a catholic picnic? Im willing to bet Jesus would be flippin some black jack tables there!
Nathan

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Revelations wrote:
7 is the number of completion, not many...Catholicism is not the church, it is an abomination of idol worship, goddess worship, greed and scandal. The pope is not the holy father, the pope does not get to declare whether or not the name of god can be used in prayer ''Jahovah'' and the pope does not get to declare himself infallible. Ever been to a catholic picnic? Im willing to bet Jesus would be flippin some black jack tables there!
The Bible says to not bow down before graven images. There are going to be detractors that say God doesn't exist and the Bible is out dated.
Revelations

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Catholics worship the golden cross and false images of mary nand jesus, there was a picture of catholics bowing before a statue of mary and a caption underneath it saying ''a picture is worth a thousand words.'' Pauls first letter to timothy warns of a religion who's ''conscience is seared with a hot iron, who forbid their priests to marry and abstain from certain meats.'' Years before the catholic church was even thought of....a little coincedental dont ya think? Oh by the way, I hear lightning blasted the vatican hours after pope declared his resignation. Again..coincedence?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subscribe to my new YOUTUBE channel for badass ... 1 hr The Cloud 1
What if a cop shot a drone 2 hr PollyInc 1
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 2 hr PollyInc 20
Macey Mitchell 3 hr Dustin 1
bonnie phillips (Dec '14) 3 hr Concerned 4
Review: Addiction Recovery Center 4 hr Been Trill 4
thank you sons of confederate veterans for figh... 4 hr Phoenix97 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages