pope resigns! Next pope to be the last according to Malachy's prophecy!

Posted in the Simpsonville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Is this truly the tribulation? Repent and get saved! Jesus is near, even at the door! Google...Malachy's pope predictions.
pope resigns big deal

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

get over it you religious Nut bag!
Religious Nut bag

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee its the end oh my everyone go home and crap in your pants and run around like a stupid idiot run run beat your bibles but em to a pulp and watch and see what will hapen behold NOTHING!
Carmelo Junior

Harker Heights, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

I don't think Malachy writes about the destruction of his own Church. Jesus would not allow Satan to destroy His Church. The "7 hilled city" is a vision of New York hundreds of years this city with hundreds of tall buildings was founded. 7 means many times in numerology("forgive your trasgressor not 7 but 7 times 7"). What Malachy in Middle Ages words tries to say is that New York will be attacked by a nuclear bomb.

“Simplicity Complicates Things”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

A lot of changes are going on. Maybe we should take notice.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

7 is the number of completion, not many...Catholicism is not the church, it is an abomination of idol worship, goddess worship, greed and scandal. The pope is not the holy father, the pope does not get to declare whether or not the name of god can be used in prayer ''Jahovah'' and the pope does not get to declare himself infallible. Ever been to a catholic picnic? Im willing to bet Jesus would be flippin some black jack tables there!
Nathan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Revelations wrote:
7 is the number of completion, not many...Catholicism is not the church, it is an abomination of idol worship, goddess worship, greed and scandal. The pope is not the holy father, the pope does not get to declare whether or not the name of god can be used in prayer ''Jahovah'' and the pope does not get to declare himself infallible. Ever been to a catholic picnic? Im willing to bet Jesus would be flippin some black jack tables there!
The Bible says to not bow down before graven images. There are going to be detractors that say God doesn't exist and the Bible is out dated.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Catholics worship the golden cross and false images of mary nand jesus, there was a picture of catholics bowing before a statue of mary and a caption underneath it saying ''a picture is worth a thousand words.'' Pauls first letter to timothy warns of a religion who's ''conscience is seared with a hot iron, who forbid their priests to marry and abstain from certain meats.'' Years before the catholic church was even thought of....a little coincedental dont ya think? Oh by the way, I hear lightning blasted the vatican hours after pope declared his resignation. Again..coincedence?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Simpsonville Discussions

Search the Simpsonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 min gogetter 81,541
Crews working fatal accident on Southern Parkway 13 min Phoenix97 9
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 14 min gogetter 16,111
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr voting taxpayer 26,161
chief felon nation 1 hr maverick 4
clerks office 1 hr maverick 9
Ellen Redon 1 hr maverick 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Simpsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••