Gunther

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Grow up and get off those drugs and be a mother to that baby you so badly wanted
bill dundee

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2013
Gunther wrote:
Grow up and get off those drugs and be a mother to that baby you so badly wanted
U get off my nuts while ur at it
her sister

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2013
Emily has grown up a lot and is a great mother . I'm her sister and know the big difference and change she has made how about you all grow up and get off her nuts .
bill dundee

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2013
her sister wrote:
Emily has grown up a lot and is a great mother . I'm her sister and know the big difference and change she has made how about you all grow up and get off her nuts .
She has nuts?
kevo

Shelbyville, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2013
she says best for her child to join the marines. no bitch its best for your child for you to quit doing drugs and prostituting around while your baby is in the car.
Gunther wrote:
because

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2013
She got a nice lil body on her!! I'd bend her over and give it to her
Nah

United States

#7 Dec 3, 2016
because wrote:
She has no boobs and a stinky snatch. I contracted a std from her weeks ago. She may have ok head but let one of them yeller teeth snag ya junk lol. Stay away from her meth headed self everyone and He'll No She is a terrible Mother to those kids.why she owe child support.
Lizzy lezzy

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2016
Isn't she a lesbian also?
Nah

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2016
Home wrecker and attention smut She has STDs,She will ruin your life for sure. The Meth has ate the brain if you get my drift.
Lolololol

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2016
her sister wrote:
Your nuts too, if you think she has changed. She is on heroin and I seen this personally myself. Her kids father takes care of the kids, meanwhile she's prostituting for drugs and a place to just sleep. She robs everyone and then she uses you up, leaves you high and dry and moves on to her next victim.
Wow

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2016
She's about half retarded everyone. She will rob your ass if you let her. The biggest liar that I met thus far
Ohio

New Carlisle, OH

#12 Dec 16, 2016
because wrote:
Emily's Aunt
ppl like you talking like that appartently you HAVE NOT GROWN UP. Yes Em is good mother, yes Em has hit low ground, but some times u have to hit rock bottom to get to the top. Em is following (I won't mention name) bc it the only way she knows. If we ppl could get up n help the ppl who want help but afraid to ask. this just may be rock bottom n I say this for good reasons I hope so so Em can climb to top.
Oh I don't know u but from your words most likely you have nothing to give. Take it any way u want :)
Err um em

United States

#13 Dec 17, 2016
Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>

Emily's Aunt
ppl like you talking like that appartently you HAVE NOT GROWN UP. Yes Em is good mother, yes Em has hit low ground, but some times u have to hit rock bottom to get to the top. Em is following (I won't mention name) bc it the only way she knows. If we ppl could get up n help the ppl who want help but afraid to ask. this just may be rock bottom n I say this for good reasons I hope so so Em can climb to top.
Oh I don't know u but from your words most likely you have nothing to give. Take it any way u want :)
Um she definitely hit rock bottom, she in jail for drug charges not child support. Go figure she's still a peice of shit
Flip flap

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2016
Sad that so many young ppl get messed up on drugs and don't take care of their children
Mtucker

United States

#16 Jan 2, 2017
Nah wrote:
<quoted text>

She has no boobs and a stinky snatch. I contracted a std from her weeks ago. She may have ok head but let one of them yeller teeth snag ya junk lol. Stay away from her meth headed self everyone and He'll No She is a terrible Mother to those kids.why she owe child support.
I know who you are and you didn't want your child to begin with and still dont. That's why you saying things about her and why you ask her to sleep with you to see her baby. Dont forget your momma was a crack whore and she didn't take care of you. And remember you smoking right along with her. You're just pissed cause she didn't want a one nut stupid piece of shit like you
Um er em

United States

#17 Jan 4, 2017
Mtucker wrote:
<quoted text>

I know who you are and you didn't want your child to begin with and still dont. That's why you saying things about her and why you ask her to sleep with you to see her baby. Dont forget your momma was a crack whore and she didn't take care of you. And remember you smoking right along with her. You're just pissed cause she didn't want a one nut stupid piece of shit like you
Sheet up dummy. Go get you a education. You illiterate pos. Emily needs to stay in jail for a while and sober up for the kids sake. What a pos trying to take up for her ratchet self.
Mtucker

United States

#18 Feb 16, 2017
Um er em wrote:
<quoted text>

Sheet up dummy. Go get you a education. You illiterate pos. Emily needs to stay in jail for a while and sober up for the kids sake. What a pos trying to take up for her ratchet self.
I got my education along time ago made straight A in history. I also learned about Murphys Law: what comes around goes around. It's called KARMA and it has yours and who ever her so called loser friends who used her kindness as a stepping stone for their own evil needs. All of your names are listed in the book of KARMA!! It's coming you can count on it. Haaaaahasaa!!! Go crawl back in hole you crawled out of devil. Oh that's right you never got out of the hole because you hide behind post like this and talk trash. When you, if you ever come into the light ... take a nice long look at yourself in the mirror bet you see KARMA there standing behind you. Haaaahaaaa it coming
The Pict

Charlestown, IN

#19 Friday Mar 3
Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>

Emily's Aunt
Thank you! I am so glad someone stood up for this young woman. She is a young BEAUTIFUL MOTHER who has had some dark experiences or as you said has hit low ground which is heart breaking. And I strongly agree that this topix feed is fueled by people who have not grown up and have nothing to give except pointless, empty, vile, cruel and mysoginistic spewed comments directed to a young mother during a dark time in her life. She is a human being. People should help and advocate for her, and not to destroy her with degrading comments. Remember Emily-There are angels looking out for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick 1 hr Shame 33
Trannys 2 hr Flawed 5
Tyrone Cardwell 3 hr Joy 3
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 5 hr Phoenix97 2,534
Mike mclellan 6 hr Rocky 2
Looking to give a woman oral, any takers? 7 hr Dina 5
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 8 hr Emm3 433

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance