heart break

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

2yr old male, utd on all shots and has been neutered! Adorible white/aprocot colored baby and is the sweetest dog you will ever meet! Rehome fee 150$ obo if interested text 2703043460.
Why

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Why are you getting rid of it?

$150 re-homing???
heart break

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Why wrote:
Why are you getting rid of it?
$150 re-homing???
we are only rehoming him because I have a child that has lukimea and we are unable to care for him anymore. I am asking 150$ for him because I paid 300 for him as a puppy so just trying to recope some of the money I have in him and to make sure he is going to someone who can truly afford to care for him. Anymore questions? Just text and I will gladly answer, thanks!
O wow

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

All the payment u should ask for is that your dog is going to a good home! That should cover it. Rehoming = sale price
Stop paying for Animals!! Visit your local shelter. Pets are a lifetime commitment.
O wow

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Also, I like how you're trying to charge for a 2year old! Recoupe paying for him?? Really?

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

heart break wrote:
2yr old male, utd on all shots and has been neutered! Adorible white/aprocot colored baby and is the sweetest dog you will ever meet! Rehome fee 150$ obo if interested text 2703043460.
Try craigslist.150 is very reasonable for what your asking,but make sure and post with a picture. If mine wasn't jealous, I would definitely think about it :-).

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

O wow wrote:
Also, I like how you're trying to charge for a 2year old! Recoupe paying for him?? Really?
She is asking a good price, especially seeing he's neutered and UTD on shots.If mine wasn't jealous,I would consider getting him.
heart break

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>She is asking a good price, especially seeing he's neutered and UTD on shots.If mine wasn't jealous,I would consider getting him.
why thank you!(:
just curious

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

O wow wrote:
All the payment u should ask for is that your dog is going to a good home! That should cover it. Rehoming = sale price
Stop paying for Animals!! Visit your local shelter. Pets are a lifetime commitment.
Charging a fee helps to ensure its going to someone who will give it a good home. I'd be leery of giving it away for free. As to your shelter comment, they charge anywhere between $75-$100 themselves, mostly to recoup money for the medical costs they've incurred. I do agree with your point though....better to support a shelter by adopting a dog that needs a home then spend $500 on one at a pet store.
heart break

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Update: I would be willing to take 100$ for him if I could find him a home today. But that is as low as I can go on him as I want to be sure he goes to a loving home.
Michelle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Is it akc registered?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Simpsonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Simpsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••