Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,704

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

Mount Vernon, KY

#90978 Jul 19, 2013
wondering wrote:
what happened to all the birds?
I think some birds died in western Ky a few years back, hundreds even. Not all of them though, there are still plenty of birds around my old shack.
Imposter

Mount Vernon, KY

#90979 Jul 19, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are doing REALLY well!!
I am in the notion that the Lord has blessed me way beyond that which I deserve Roaming. May he bless you with a good nights seep.

It stays really cool in this old hacienda. Bad thing is it stays really cool all winter too LOL.
Doug

Mount Vernon, KY

#90982 Jul 19, 2013
black people are taller because their knee grows.

dont say i am racist my shadow is as black as tar.
Anne

Owensboro, KY

#90983 Jul 19, 2013
Whew. These hot days are killers! I can't handle the heat. I spent most of the day resting in the ac. I don't like the cold but that's just discomfort.
Tomorrow morning I hope to get loads of good bargains at the yard sales!! I've got a couple of 20's burning my pocket... Heeheehee! And I'd love to find a great deal on some pretty dishes!
help

Tampa, FL

#90984 Jul 19, 2013
Quit hiding behind politics and say what you really mean.
maybe

Tampa, FL

#90985 Jul 19, 2013
Excuses are like...everybody can find one.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90986 Jul 20, 2013
BLT on toast. My first for the year and homegrown (even better).
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90987 Jul 20, 2013
Sorry Imposter.. I know we are not supposed to have the bacon but this one time sure was yummy. Now back to the oatmeal. POOH.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#90988 Jul 20, 2013
Still pretty hot, and it's early! Hope you all stay cool.
nitwit

Bowling Green, KY

#90989 Jul 20, 2013
Please make this stupid crap die. Please. If I have hundreds of people troll and bump it to the botom will it go away? Its some stupid jesus stuff thats why it wont go away. The same people who watch CBS and believe the police don't lie homo's go to hell etc won't let it go. Thats it get it bumped off the page everyday.
Anne

Owensboro, KY

#90990 Jul 20, 2013
If hundreds of people came trolling to this thread....my goodness, this thread would be throbbing with life!

BLT on toast with fresh garden tomatoes? The best!

Have a Super Saturday!! Yard sales, here I come !
nitwit

Bowling Green, KY

#90991 Jul 20, 2013
Anne wrote:
If hundreds of people came trolling to this thread....my goodness, this thread would be throbbing with life!
BLT on toast with fresh garden tomatoes? The best!
Have a Super Saturday!! Yard sales, here I come !
Let make it throb and throb in ways that piss off well you know.
Imposter

Mount Vernon, KY

#90993 Jul 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Sorry Imposter.. I know we are not supposed to have the bacon but this one time sure was yummy. Now back to the oatmeal. POOH.
Man I tell you what that sounds good. I haven't had any bacon in what seems like months. But I have to admit that I do feel better and have more energy than I've had in a long time. Whole wheat toast and fake eggs from a paper carton for me this morning. I have to get some work done around here. I wish I had a neighbor like you I sure could use a hand. Have a good'n wolf.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#90994 Jul 20, 2013
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Man I tell you what that sounds good. I haven't had any bacon in what seems like months. But I have to admit that I do feel better and have more energy than I've had in a long time. Whole wheat toast and fake eggs from a paper carton for me this morning. I have to get some work done around here. I wish I had a neighbor like you I sure could use a hand. Have a good'n wolf.
Thanks Imposter. I have found that I can actually tolerate the oatmeal if I stir in a spoonful of homemade apple butter. I figure there is enough sweet in the apple butter to not need anything else in it.
Anne

United States

#90996 Jul 20, 2013
Wellll, I've spent about 15 bucks at yard sales. Got some good puzzles for winter fun! After I work them I will pass them to some Amish friends, so these puzzles have been started on quite a life! Lol.

Pool divas! You ladies soaking in the sun today?
Tollesboro Guy

Dahlonega, GA

#90997 Jul 20, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Imposter. I have found that I can actually tolerate the oatmeal if I stir in a spoonful of homemade apple butter. I figure there is enough sweet in the apple butter to not need anything else in it.
Ancient Wolf, either Quick Oats or complete whole oats ( Quick is one minute, rolled is five.) are great. A little brown sugar and a couple tablespoons of white sugar plus a trickle of maple syrup around the edge are great for any meal. Plus a very little milk around the edge helps to cool them down. The instructions on the box for one serving is small so I always double the amount. Lots of fiber so they ARE good for ya'.As the wife says, they'll stick to your ribs for a while.

I eat 'em every day. Love the way they taste and prep time is Quick.
I just don't care much for cold cereal.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#90998 Jul 20, 2013
Good afternoon, folks. Been hiding near the AC this week....hot weather is good, but this is too much of a good thing, even for me. AW, I wish that my tomatoes would mature. The deer and rabbits got most of mine, and the few that I have left are scrawny and green yet. There is no shortage of squash, cucumbers, and beans. I've been passing off much of it to my neighbors, who have been kind to us by giving their produce for years. At least this year, I can reciprocate. I wish that I had at least one ripe tomato, to make that scrumptious BLT, but alas, I have none.
joanna

West Liberty, KY

#90999 Jul 20, 2013
how many?
qwerty

Hillsboro, OH

#91000 Jul 20, 2013
Peanut butter and jelly are top priority today, so let everything else go by the board for the time being. Enjoy nutella when you get the chance, even if it ends up costing you way more money. You'll be thrilled when things will go really weird with you-know-who at you-know-where at you-know-when for you-know-how-long.
Imposter

Busy, KY

#91001 Jul 20, 2013
hahaha qwerty you kill me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Thompson 32 min guedt 1
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 39 min defeated 127
Coca-Cola apartments 1 hr teeshirt 1
Our Lady Of Peace Hospital (Jun '11) 6 hr Bill 11
Iron Order MC. and The Outlaws MC. (Jan '10) 7 hr IOMC 68
laura monroe (Aug '13) 12 hr UUUGGGGLLLLYYYYY 5
murderer Josh Young 14 hr ForumPresident 5
Simpsonville Dating
Find my Match

Simpsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Simpsonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Simpsonville

Personal Finance