First Prev
of 6
Next Last
kim

Shelbyville, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Cute lil thang. What do y'all know bout her?
Stephanie Tucker

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
if u get on topix just to ask about someone u should know your just going to hear bad stuff... ashley is a great person i have knew her forever..
Alice

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
She should work for the railroad, she can blow a real good whistle.
BUCK

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 5, 2013
You saying she's a rat??? Explain yourself but at least be an adult and tell it to there face instead of here. Coward!!!
sad

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2013
Shes a great girl, really miss her. But she seams happy
Hell ya
#6 Mar 15, 2013
Is this the same one that had a baby boy last year
sad

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Yeah she is fine, let me catch j boy slippin. I'll take her and show her a good life
Jessica
#9 Mar 19, 2013
sad wrote:
Yeah she is fine, let me catch j boy slippin. I'll take her and show her a good life
good luck with that
sexy

Erlanger, KY

#10 May 14, 2013
Shes cute lil country girl. Like to meet her
Hell ya
#11 May 23, 2013
sexy wrote:
Shes cute lil country girl. Like to meet her
She is a little a hoe
Hell ya
#12 May 23, 2013
she has done a lot of guys i know
Ashley Redmon

Austin, IN

#13 Jun 19, 2013
First off thanks to everybody posting positive things about me and "hell ya" idk who u are but I'm far from a hoe I've only slept with less then a handful of men so your wrong when you say I've slept with a lot guys you know and I really wish you people could use your real names
Ashley Redmon

Austin, IN

#14 Jun 19, 2013
sad wrote:
Who are you? Just wondering
sad

Princeton, IN

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Cant say, will if the time becomes rite
Jack

Austin, IN

#16 Jun 21, 2013
sad wrote:
Shes a great girl, really miss her. But she seams happy
Wish uou would speak up cause you got it wrong that girl ain't been happy for a while if she'd just get away from that punk then she would be
Doe

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 21, 2013
Sad y don't u go say that to his face and quit hiding behind a computer
Doe

Chicago, IL

#18 Jun 21, 2013
Jack u don't know nothin so quit hidin your name come out and meet him and tell him that
sad

Princeton, IN

#19 Jun 21, 2013
Lmao yeah like doe said use your real name. Hell everyone names there kids doe!! Smfh
Jack

Austin, IN

#20 Jun 24, 2013
Ha ha as if we don't know who you are and I'm pretty sure I do know what I'm talking about hell everybody can see it so either start treatin her right and give her a good life or let her go so that she can have a better life. She is an amazing girl and deserves so much better then how she is bein treated and if your thinking I want her your wrong I'm married but just know you are extremely lucky to have someone like her so I wouldn't take it for granted just sayin
Hell ya

Ashburn, VA

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Ashley Redmon wrote:
First off thanks to everybody posting positive things about me and "hell ya" idk who u are but I'm far from a hoe I've only slept with less then a handful of men so your wrong when you say I've slept with a lot guys you know and I really wish you people could use your real names
You dont know you are a drug head hoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealer red 3 hr Lol 5
Old black dude goes by bird 3 hr Lol 5
Strippers 4 hr Lol 10
looking for a good clean woman 4 hr Lol 3
Snapchat bi/cur woman buddy 4 hr Lol 2
Feed Me On the Couch 6 hr bullitt bi 55
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 7 hr Skinny Naab 3,075

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance