Data Control Group/Data Control Solut...

Data Control Group/Data Control Solutions

Posted in the Simpsonville Forum

Ted

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2013
My wife heard they were hiring and is interested in applying but we want to learn more about the company first. Anyone on here ever work for them or know anything about them? Any information would be appreciated.
Dont

Kirkland, IL

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Snobby ppl work there !
Been There

Fort Thomas, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
They are always hiring. They keep rotating the employees. I worked there for three months and just when it was time for my insurance to kick in they lay me off. They also laid off about 10-12 others at the same time and started hiring more the next week. My advice is STAY AWAY!!!
Worked there

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Worked there for three years it was the most miserable three years of my life. They do not appreciate your hard work and cannot keep employees they either fire you or run you off. They have there favorites and are real shysty. There so unorganized and unprofessional stay away its a waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 4 hr Jeff 2,647
Bluegrass Secrets 4 hr Also Curious 2
Suicde 6 hr kill u 5
Amanda Reece 7 hr Big bad red 22
song title game 8 hr Politically Incor... 26
News Woman injured in hit-and-run on Taylorsville Ro... 8 hr Politically Incor... 1
Classic muscle(berry Blvd) Chris nezer mike nezer (Jul '16) 9 hr Iron Horseman 17

Simpsonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages