Armed robber strikes again

Armed robber strikes again

There are 1 comment on the Sentinel News story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Armed robber strikes again. In it, Sentinel News reports that:

Ready to roll - Road departments ready for bad weather When the weather is bad, clearing ice and snow from the roads is a job of critical importance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel News.

Chylloh

AOL

#2 Dec 27, 2007
I am sure the white robber was just trying to retrieve some of the tax payers money back from the Mexican store(ha, ha). If you don't live here, don't assume, Mexican stores have been robbed several times by hooded mexicans. The rate of crimes committed by illegal mexicans is 70% here.

I am also not condoning the white thief.We are all aware of white crime, look at our government.
As for the mexican crime, as I stated, it is 70%, the other races = 30%, quite a contrast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 53 min _FLATLINE-------- 9,046
silent tears 1 hr Watch 8
you pathetic 2 hr wondering 22
Illegal Drugs 3 hr Martin 4
fake lesbian on college..... 4 hr Unothat 2
A new outlook 5 hr Goober 1
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 5 hr UAWRFAGS 327
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages