who is the crackhead girl tabitha?

Posted in the Simpsonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gilbert gonzalez garcia

Shelbyville, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Who beez dis girl? she real skinny and me usually like fat girlz but thees girl me like. see her on 10th st all time. do anyone know her? do she like migrant worker?
bahaha

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2012
you must be talking about tabitha mcallister...she will do anything that walks....
gilbert gonzalez garcia

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Oct 10, 2012
SHE NOT HOT! i think she is a crackhead. reel skeeny. I use do fat chicks who will give me chitizechip, but me will do her!
beanslayer

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2012
LOL at whoever is acting like a mexican
for my haters

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2013
well i am not a crackhead. i am drug free unlike most people on tenth. and no i will not do anything that walks- i am with my boyfriend and have been for a while now so f * c k off
Well

United States

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Tabatha Greer crack head and lost her kids always trickin got aids I heard
meee

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2013
There is tabitha norton-beudal
The Vik Show

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2013
bahaha wrote:
you must be talking about tabitha mcallister...she will do anything that walks....
Yeah come say that bs fake shit to her face !
hmmmm

Louisville, KY

#10 Mar 12, 2013
The Vik Show wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah come say that bs fake shit to her face !
and what is that little twig bit*h going to do???
the bad bitch

Atlanta, GA

#11 Mar 25, 2013
Tabatha Norton will do any and everything that walks.poor man of hers is so down funded he just don't want to believe anything.look at the baby it is bull dogs.oh and by the way he needs his son to raise.at least he won't lose him...just saying.
haha

Shelbyville, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Lmao
country girl

United States

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Tabatha Norton is nothing but a who*e all she wants to do is being on her back. And she has std's and she has slept with James Kenneth Chapman and his brother Gilbert F. Chapman and his coz James Woods Jr aka "Bubby" if anyone has slept with Tabatha Norton or any of these three men needs to go and get tested and soon.
The Vik Show

Louisville, KY

#14 May 16, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
and what is that little twig bit*h going to do???
come see me and youll be 10 feet under and trust me no one would no where you went... my backyard is pretty damn big so come F*CK with me you stupid bitch and you'll have a hammer stuck in your head... ha ha ha yea i know im crazy but come over and ill show you just how psycho i really am. charles manson aint got shit on me. i got my people to do my dirty work to
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#15 May 17, 2013
The Vik Show wrote:
<quoted text>
come see me and youll be 10 feet under and trust me no one would no where you went... my backyard is pretty damn big so come F*CK with me you stupid bitch and you'll have a hammer stuck in your head... ha ha ha yea i know im crazy but come over and ill show you just how psycho i really am. charles manson aint got shit on me. i got my people to do my dirty work to
I don't think a mother should be talking like that. I feel sorry for your daughter.
Keris

Frankfort, KY

#16 May 17, 2013
Uhmmm the Vik Show.. is not a woman? i don't think? Vic is that you? If it is.. it's likely he will F you up, so um.. yeah.. careful there. He's a little crazy! Of course no one is going to say anything to anyones face, thats what this site is for! Carry on ---
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#17 May 17, 2013
it's probably its his crackhead girlfriend Tabitha talking for him smh
Troy

Duluth, GA

#18 May 17, 2013
Yea he is a punk! Won't fight. I banged his girlfriend and he knows it. He has to because I smelled my c@ ck on his breath, she must of kisses him. I still say he is a puss!
Tabatha-

Jeffersonville, IN

#19 Jun 20, 2013
well i am is ex girlfriend and i am not a crackhead and i did not cheat on Corey. and try using real names next time everybody.. it makes you and your family easier to find. and if your gonna talk shit about me at least spell my name right please.. if u don't even know the spelling of my name then your not a close person in my life and your are below my level. grow up some before you never get the chance
Tabatha Norton

United States

#20 Jun 20, 2013
Keep my name out of ur fucking mouth and my kids out of ur mouth and my kid dont need to be no where I been taking care of him seens he been born this is why I movied out of state because of people like u all on here because u all have nothing bettet to do is to talk about people so leave me and my family along this is all I got to said!
Confirmed

Waddy, KY

#21 Jun 20, 2013
Tabatha Norton wrote:
Keep my name out of ur fucking mouth and my kids out of ur mouth and my kid dont need to be no where I been taking care of him seens he been born this is why I movied out of state because of people like u all on here because u all have nothing bettet to do is to talk about people so leave me and my family along this is all I got to said!
Leave them along, That's all she has to said!:*)***
~~~~~~~dear jesus...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dixie and Gagel 2 hr Shut up 1
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) Jul 20 Love lady 590
Unsafe park Jun '15 John 1
Old Veechdale Road Jun '15 John Evans 2
News Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass announce new st... Apr '15 kyfreak 1
JG are u serious Mar '15 wtf 3
Simpsonville Jukebox (Jul '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simpsonville Mortgages