a Racial slursa aimed at wife draw McConnella s ire

Mar 2, 2013 Full story: USA Today 199

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell lambasted a liberal group on Saturday for criticizing the Asian heritage of his wife, former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, calling its Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell talks with his wife, then-U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine L. Chao during the Fraternal Order of Police convention in Louisville, Ky., ... (more)

Full Story

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#174 Mar 8, 2013
Its True wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Let me spell this out for you.
The woman is of Asian heritage and the remark questions the loyalty her loyalty to America and says her ultimate loyalty is not to her adopted country, but to China (even though she is Taiwanese).
See the same attitude was prevalent after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor toward American citizens of Japanese descent.
LOL...if I used such tortured logic to claim racism, you'd be screaming up and down about how I was "playing the race card." But it's OK for you when you're defending a fellow rightie and member of the GOPee.

The remark was false and stupid, but nothing was 'racist' about it.
WTF

United States

#175 Mar 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone evading the point who lives in the past and likes irrelevant comments, maybe. Someone like a rightie....someone like yourself...:)
I consider my self a centrist. But I do not believe one party champions racial diversity over the other. History is history, and not that long ago, there used to be Democrats from the South who opposed the clause of all men are created equal. They were called Dixiecrats. Hell, Robert Byrd was a Klansman.
There are even examples today of so-called people's candidates in the Democrat party who say one thing, but do the other. A guy named Jesse "did I say Hymie Town" Jackson comes to mind.
Would you agree that there are racist and bigots in the Democrat party, and that the Republicans do not hold a monopoly on hate?
WTF

United States

#176 Mar 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...if I used such tortured logic to claim racism, you'd be screaming up and down about how I was "playing the race card." But it's OK for you when you're defending a fellow rightie and member of the GOPee.
The remark was false and stupid, but nothing was 'racist' about it.
Racism is racism. Doesn't matter if it comes from the right or left. What is upsetting is that we will look over racism if the person holds the same political beliefs as yourself. That's what I call a delusional person.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#177 Mar 9, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Please pay attention pookie, that's been Obama's plan and agenda for 4.5 years.....please pay attention, or you'll fall off your tricycle again.
Yo' au cuntrare, I have some very bad news for racist morons like you. The stock market is on the rise again. More than 300,000 jobs created in the last 30 days. Unemployment at 7.7%. Just think if your sh!t-for-brains racist Republiklans were not trying to obstruct the Black president, we would be in better shape than this.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Mclean, VA

#178 Mar 9, 2013
Can you say RACIST!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#180 Mar 9, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Take the cyanide azzwipe.
Poor BottleQueen: rejected by Topix "tough" standards yet again....

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!
pogo

United States

#181 Mar 9, 2013
Its True wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Let me spell this out for you.
The woman is of Asian heritage and the remark questions the loyalty her loyalty to America and says her ultimate loyalty is not to her adopted country, but to China (even though she is Taiwanese).
See the same attitude was prevalent after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor toward American citizens of Japanese descent.
Obama's Zombies will never question their Dear Leader, the Democrat Party or liberalism's dogma. Racism is something they believe only exist in other. They are as pure as the driven snow. Once you become one of them, you can use all the racially-charged language you want.
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#185 Mar 10, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Take the cyanide azzwipe.
Yo' downlow, take an azzwipe. LOFL, LOFL, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#188 Mar 10, 2013
Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
The black man is in control u fools
LOFL! Now you have really pissed of those racist Conservative yard monmkey.
Dharma

Winchester, KY

#189 Mar 10, 2013
@Pogo. I disagree. I am a liberal in most respects and don't condone ignorant racism...no matter what side it comes from. Stereotyping entire groups of people is a problem. Saying "all" liberals condone something is as bad as if I tried to say "all Republicans or conservatives never question Mitch McConnell." Let's meet in the middle and neither of us say stuff like that.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#194 Mar 10, 2013
Dharma wrote:
@Pogo. I disagree. I am a liberal in most respects and don't condone ignorant racism...no matter what side it comes from. Stereotyping entire groups of people is a problem. Saying "all" liberals condone something is as bad as if I tried to say "all Republicans or conservatives never question Mitch McConnell." Let's meet in the middle and neither of us say stuff like that.
Fact is many liberals calll anyone who disagrees with them racist for no cause.
I been called a racist more times then I care to count but I dare anyone to find of my post that is in anyway racist.. Im a registered user with over two thousands post so if I posted racist stuff should be easy to find.That is if I was posting Racist trash.
In fact I dare liberals to find one post where I started the name calling
But the same liberals who have no problem calling other names and posting racist rants are the first to object if some body else does it.
Troit

United States

#195 Mar 11, 2013
Dharma wrote:
That has some truth to it. But liberals are a lot more likely to be cut from the same cloth, engage in "group-think" and viciously attack anyone who straws from their tribe's firmly held mythology (for example, Bob Woodward).

That's why though everyone knows Ted Kennedy is a drunken murderer, liberals are expected to pretend he attained some sort of Sainthood and earned the title "Lion of the Democrat Party".

While redemption is possible, it must be preceded by confession. Fat Teddy never admitted that he was drunk that night or that he swam away in order to sober up so as to avoid the manslaughter charge. Anyone whose first instinct is to contact his lawyers rather than call a rescue squad is filth.
Troit

United States

#196 Mar 11, 2013
strays, not straws
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Chapin, SC

#197 Mar 11, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>I see you and your inbred brother are both posting stupidity. Have fun inbred.
Yo' downlow, as I predicted in an earlier post, you stupid COONfederate yard monkeys are pissed but cannot do a thing about it.

From an earlier post:

LOFL! Now you have really pissed of those racist Conservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#201 Mar 12, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider my self a centrist. But I do not believe one party champions racial diversity over the other. History is history, and not that long ago, there used to be Democrats from the South who opposed the clause of all men are created equal. They were called Dixiecrats. Hell, Robert Byrd was a Klansman.
There are even examples today of so-called people's candidates in the Democrat party who say one thing, but do the other. A guy named Jesse "did I say Hymie Town" Jackson comes to mind.
Would you agree that there are racist and bigots in the Democrat party, and that the Republicans do not hold a monopoly on hate?
No one holds a monopoly on hate, but your examples are all in the past. That's what I'm saying. History is, indeed, history. It's over. Learn from it, but don't pretend it's still happening.
PWLI

Kingsport, TN

#203 Mar 12, 2013
Dharma wrote:
Thanks for your sensible post. You're a good person and you're right. But I'm afraid that time is long since passed. We are heading directly toward outright civil war and there's going to be nothing civil about it.
PWLI

Kingsport, TN

#204 Mar 12, 2013
Troit wrote:
<quoted text>
That has some truth to it. But liberals are a lot more likely to be cut from the same cloth, engage in "group-think" and viciously attack anyone who straws from their tribe's firmly held mythology (for example, Bob Woodward).
That's why though everyone knows Ted Kennedy is a drunken murderer, liberals are expected to pretend he attained some sort of Sainthood and earned the title "Lion of the Democrat Party".
While redemption is possible, it must be preceded by confession. Fat Teddy never admitted that he was drunk that night or that he swam away in order to sober up so as to avoid the manslaughter charge. Anyone whose first instinct is to contact his lawyers rather than call a rescue squad is filth.
Whatever happens at chappaquidick was atleast accidental. One person died. Your GW BUsh sits comfortably in Crawford as a war criminal who killed over 100,000 and he's a draft dodger ...... FU

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#205 Mar 12, 2013
PWLI wrote:
We are heading directly toward outright civil war
The fat bigots are going to need a lot more incentive to get off their azz.

Call me when the couch clears.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#206 Mar 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The fat bigots are going to need a lot more incentive to get off their azz.
Call me when the couch clears.
Well conservative serve in the armed forces at a Higher rate then Liberals
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2008...
and Romney beat Obama in polls before the election by 2-1
http://www.militarytimes.com/news/2012/10/mil...
Mr Big Bad John Roberts

Irmo, SC

#209 Mar 13, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>You try so hard to make a bigger ass of yourself with every post tree monkey. You are doing well at it.
Yo' downlow, your monkey azz do not have to try to be a monkey azz because you were born with it ya' stupid COONservative yard monkey.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynne Acres (May '14) 2 hr POW 11
megan watson and her girlfriend amber? 2 hr tuesday 1
Kimbo owens 3 hr Vivian dark bloom 10
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 4 hr Lisa 129
Debate: Ferguson - Shelbyville, KY 9 hr Argus 4
wiliam brewer aka disco 12 hr sarah 2
Stephanie Dooley? (May '09) 13 hr looking for HER p... 24
Simpsonville Dating
Find my Match

Simpsonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Simpsonville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Simpsonville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM
Report: Washington to start Colt McCoy on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:34 PM
Report: Redskins to Start McCoy over RGIII
NFL 8:42 PM
Redskins planning to start McCoy over RGIII on Sunday
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report 9:14 PM
Redskins vs. Colts: Complete Week 13 Preview for Washington