a Racial slursa aimed at wife draw McConnella s ire

Mar 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell lambasted a liberal group on Saturday for criticizing the Asian heritage of his wife, former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, calling its Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell talks with his wife, then-U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine L. Chao during the Fraternal Order of Police convention in Louisville, Ky., ... (more)

Comments
41 - 60 of 199 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2013
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#46 Mar 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to see the times, the culture, almost everything relating to that era can not be compared to the present.
Life and times change grandpa - get a grip and deal with it.
A lady is still a lady in today's world and a "slut for Obama" is still a slut in today's world - I am quoting the words on the buttons the women wore the day of the DNC. If that is what they call themselves then it must be true since they are Dems. You know the Dems do not LIE.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#47 Mar 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, like comparing you to an actual human being?
No it is like comparing you to an ADULT.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#48 Mar 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Our night and day is now in the 21st century ... move on ....
Yep and ever since these two have been in the WH the pride of the WH has went down the sewer. These two have no idea how to represent the American people to other countries, Michelle put her hands all over the British Queen and protocol say's NOT TO TOUCH HER. She is so busy trying to get on TV that she acts like a looney toon instead of a LADY. Its bad when foreign countries have to re-dress the first lady. Really makes you proud don't it?

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#49 Mar 4, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the TEABAGGER CONGRESS and THEY haven't done anything in 3 YEARS.
The senate didn't bring the numbers into the single digits. it was the newly elected TEABAGGER CONGRESS.
Poor teabagger.
Try again pookie.......your ipod must be broke.

CBO: Federal Tax Revenue to Set Record in 2013...Ahhhhhhhhhh so it is Obama’s spending that is the problem.

Sequestration equals $85 billion in cuts………….Obama’s new taxes $149.7 billion.. What’s the problem……..over spending.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#50 Mar 4, 2013
Anyone see the "racial slurs" here?

"This woman has the ear of (at)McConnellPress — she's his (hash)wife," the group Progress Kentucky tweeted on Feb. 14. "May explain why your job moved to (hash)China!"

I mean, that may be INACCURATE or FALSE, but where's the alleged "racial slur?"

Sounds like it's Turtle McConnell (R-Obstruction) who's playing the race card here. But of course, he's an utter and complete turd in any case.

#51 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Try again pookie.......your ipod must be broke.
CBO: Federal Tax Revenue to Set Record in 2013...Ahhhhhhhhhh so it is Obama’s spending that is the problem.
Sequestration equals $85 billion in cuts………….Obama’s new taxes $149.7 billion.. What’s the problem……..over spending.
Liar. Non-Defense discretionary spending is at a 50-year low. Sequestration will help send us back into recession, which is of course what Repiggies want.

What's the problem? Lying righties like you.

#52 Mar 4, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
A lady is still a lady in today's world and a "slut for Obama" is still a slut in today's world - I am quoting the words on the buttons the women wore the day of the DNC. If that is what they call themselves then it must be true since they are Dems. You know the Dems do not LIE.
You're a slut for the GOPee. Deal with it.
OMG

Greeley, CO

#53 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Anyone see the "racial slurs" here?
"This woman has the ear of (at)McConnellPress — she's his (hash)wife," the group Progress Kentucky tweeted on Feb. 14. "May explain why your job moved to (hash)China!"
I mean, that may be INACCURATE or FALSE, but where's the alleged "racial slur?"
Sounds like it's Turtle McConnell (R-Obstruction) who's playing the race card here. But of course, he's an utter and complete turd in any case.
It that the tweet word for word? It's about like saying that Obama is more loyal to Kenya than he is to the USA due to his race, if I read it right. Racist? Maybe. Stupid? Yes.

#54 Mar 4, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
It that the tweet word for word? It's about like saying that Obama is more loyal to Kenya than he is to the USA due to his race, if I read it right. Racist? Maybe. Stupid? Yes.
That's what the article had as the tweet, I was frankly baffled.

"Stupid" it was, agreed.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#55 Mar 4, 2013
Sundown wrote:
<quoted text>Have another cube of MSLSD and wash it down with BO's snake piss you maggot. You have a burning desire to twist facts. Maybe it's those STD's you picked up having all that gay sex.
That was you!!!!

Location hidden

#56 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Non-Defense discretionary spending is at a 50-year low. Sequestration will help send us back into recession, which is of course what Repiggies want.
BIG SIS: BUDGET CUTS ALREADY CAUSING AIRPORT DELAYS....just another lie from Gestapo Headquarters.

Or Are They? No out of all airports, only two are more than 15 minutes behind........both liberal by the way.

Obama Secret Service team sheltered from cuts... Damn nice, the parties roll on.

Location hidden

#57 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a slut for the GOPee. Deal with it.
You and barebut must be related. You come out of the same turnip patch.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#58 Mar 4, 2013
Roving wrote:
"Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for Mitch McConnell for Senator if you knew he tried to father a yellow child?"????
Since I done the same thing it no problem. And my Kids are more light brown then yellow.
But I guess its OK if Liberals use a racial slur and tnemn give a small apology later. If it had been a Conservative groups it would have been on all the Networks for a week.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#59 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? lets see Clinton budget in 1996 , which was only 17 ,not 50 years ago was 1.4 Trillion dollars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_Stat...
Obama budget for 2013 is 3.8 trillion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_United_Stat...
Now Defense comes to 672 billion and even if we round up t that means Non defense spending under Obama is twice what spending under clinton was.

#60 Mar 4, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>BIG SIS: BUDGET CUTS ALREADY CAUSING AIRPORT DELAYS....just another lie from Gestapo Headquarters.
Or Are They? No out of all airports, only two are more than 15 minutes behind........both liberal by the way.
Obama Secret Service team sheltered from cuts... Damn nice, the parties roll on.
Au Spambo concedes AGAIN! Thanks for surrendering, coward.:)

#61 Mar 4, 2013
Still no proof of "racist tweets" - must be the GOPee playing the race card again.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#62 Mar 4, 2013
The slurs are inappropriate period! People should stick to REAL issues.

#63 Mar 4, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>Really? lets see Clinton budget in 1996 , which was only 17 ,not 50 years ago was 1.4 Trillion dollars.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_United_Stat...
Obama budget for 2013 is 3.8 trillion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_United_Stat...
Now Defense comes to 672 billion and even if we round up t that means Non defense spending under Obama is twice what spending under clinton was.
Might wanna look at that word "discretionary," too.

I thought we didn't have a federal budget? Isn't that what you righties are always claiming?:)

Location hidden

#64 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Au Spambo concedes AGAIN! Thanks for surrendering, coward.:)
Come see me pookie, well see who is the coward.....run and hide now.

Location hidden

#65 Mar 4, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Might wanna look at that word "discretionary," too.
I thought we didn't have a federal budget? Isn't that what you righties are always claiming?:)
Presidency for Sale.........but not cheap.

W.H.:'No set price' for meeting with Obama...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simpsonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Truther 2,138
Man held on $100K bond in connection with shoot... 46 min Gremlin 1
why is slim out of jail? 49 min youdontknowme 19
Keshia Jackson 52 min youdontknowme 4
Guy who drives a big white chevy 1 hr cecil 5
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 2 hr keykepper 6
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr child 1,051
•••
•••
•••