the best church in oceana
unknown

Pineville, WV

#103 Feb 27, 2013
you have no right to judge a person or a church.
The good lord almighty will be the man who does that. If you are for me then you are not against me! I suggest if you don't like what a church does please go some where else.

FDG

“Have facts, will travel!”

Since: Feb 08

The Big Town!

#104 Feb 27, 2013
Sandra wrote:
<quoted text> That was probably when your grandpa and your momma got together and you came along.
Middle school will be tough for you.

FDG

The Big Town!

#105 Feb 27, 2013
unknown wrote:
you have no right to judge a person or a church.
Why not?
unknown wrote:
The good lord almighty will be the man who does that.
Well, that is one opinion for which no evidence exists.
unknown wrote:
I suggest if you don't like what a church does please go some where else.
And speak out against it!
false prophet

Brenton, WV

#106 Feb 27, 2013
I still think Obama is the anti christ and of the devil . We needed atleast Mitt Romney as our president if we couldn't have Mike Huckabee. We are in a desperate need of a theocracy like Iran has in America. This country of our's was founded on christian principles. I think anyone who disagrees with the Neo con brand of christianity should be stoned to death.

FDG

The Big Town!

#107 Feb 27, 2013
false prophet wrote:
I still think Obama is the anti christ and of the devil . We needed atleast Mitt Romney as our president if we couldn't have Mike Huckabee. We are in a desperate need of a theocracy like Iran has in America. This country of our's was founded on christian principles. I think anyone who disagrees with the Neo con brand of christianity should be stoned to death.
Definitely Poe's Law. You came on just a little too strong to draw people in. Ease off a little, and you will get better results.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe 's_law
Eli

Charlottesville, VA

#108 Feb 27, 2013
FDG wrote:
<quoted text>
Middle school will be tough for you.
That is what your momma said.

FDG

The Big Town!

#109 Feb 28, 2013
Eli wrote:
<quoted text> That is what your momma said.
Run along child, adults are having a conversation.
Eli

Charlottesville, VA

#110 Feb 28, 2013
FDG wrote:
<quoted text>
Run along child, adults are having a conversation.
Guess I'd better run along the adults are taking without their drawyers on.
Bless your Soul

Pineville, WV

#111 Feb 28, 2013
church goer wrote:
what do you think the best church is in Oceana in your opinion? no hate on any church!! just want to see who goes where and stuff..
Acorrding to the Bible the best place to go and pray is in your CLOSET,unless you just like going to a building,giving your money to someone,and gossipping about others...it then is more of a social club. I would rather spend that money on feeding the hungry,homeless,and helping the sick. Religion has become a very profitable business these days. Jesus didn't preach in a building ,didn't ask for money,and wasn't knocking on your door all the time wanting to know where you were. Man started that.Becoming a preacher is a very profitable business to be in...

FDG

The Big Town!

#112 Feb 28, 2013
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>Guess I'd better run along the adults are taking without their drawyers on.
You make no sense, troll.

Would you like to add anything constructive to this conversation, or will you just continue to be immature?
Joan

Bluefield, WV

#113 Feb 28, 2013
Everybody needs to pray for FDG. He is baiting everyone to make you angry.

FDG

The Big Town!

#114 Feb 28, 2013
Joan wrote:
You completely missed the intent; I don't want anyone to be angry. What I want is for people to critically think.*taps index finger on forehead* I can't stress that enough.
church goer

Pineville, WV

#115 Feb 28, 2013
stupid hillbillie wrote:
<quoted text>yea to feed town politicians once a month
they use the money for the right things they put it toward feeding people and helping the community they are selfless they could use it for them but not they choose not to
church goer

Pineville, WV

#116 Feb 28, 2013
Bless your Soul wrote:
<quoted text>Acorrding to the Bible the best place to go and pray is in your CLOSET,unless you just like going to a building,giving your money to someone,and gossipping about others...it then is more of a social club. I would rather spend that money on feeding the hungry,homeless,and helping the sick. Religion has become a very profitable business these days. Jesus didn't preach in a building ,didn't ask for money,and wasn't knocking on your door all the time wanting to know where you were. Man started that.Becoming a preacher is a very profitable business to be in...
of you'd take time to tea all the other comments you were notice that is what I've already mentioned your just repeated everything I've said
church goer

Pineville, WV

#117 Feb 28, 2013
Joan wrote:
he does need prayer
just me

Pineville, WV

#118 Feb 28, 2013
FDG wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely missed the intent; I don't want anyone to be angry. What I want is for people to critically think.*taps index finger on forehead* I can't stress that enough.
No the truth is your right and nobody else any input.Your way is the only way to think.Your science is just theory and probability. The Word of God says,"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God,SO THAT THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN WERE NOT MADE OF THINGS WHICH DO APPEAR".Every body DOESN'T HAVE TO SEE IT AS FDG DOES.Oh I am sorry my bad,FDG is the smartest human being alive!Funny millions of people are stupid that believe in the GOD of Abraham,Issac and Jacob!Yes he has the right to believe his way,but so do we!So why does he try so hard to belittle the Christain belief.Is he afraid he might just be wrong!
Eli

Charlottesville, VA

#119 Feb 28, 2013
My Uncle the town drunk helped to write the Bible.
just me

Pineville, WV

#120 Feb 28, 2013
Eli wrote:
My Uncle the town drunk helped to write the Bible.
He must be several thousand years old!
Any Church

United States

#121 Feb 28, 2013
Any Church that brings forth the teaching and preaching about the Lord Jesus Christ is a good one to go to. If not I would stay away.

FDG

The Big Town!

#122 Mar 1, 2013
church goer wrote:
<quoted text>
he does need prayer
Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association... (Jun '12) 8 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,770
The Good Shepherd and His Flock (Dec '12) 1 hr Keep Smiling 3 9
Create your own Forum 3 hr Weepy 364
Man Street Fair 4 hr Rhonda 1
Tia Hatefuld 7 hr boy from the band 3
oceana pool (Jul '09) 8 hr Usernsme777 4
to lil joe runyon 8 hr lonly girl CDY 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simon Mortgages