#1 Aug 7, 2011
one who knows

Lexington, NC

#2 Aug 7, 2011
basically he is a good kid who has a problem
one who knows

Welch, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2011
he is a piece of crap that uses women and throws them away. he aint never gonna be any different.he is just a lowlife !!!
Lea Brooks

Gilbert, WV

#4 Aug 17, 2011
If this is a woman that is speaking your just jealous because he hasnt ever gave you a chance and if it's a man speaking your just pissed because he has probably already had your woman or you know he could have her if he wanted her so stop the bulls*** he is a great person.And if you can talk so much sh** why dont you post your name. WE LOVE YOU RAY(moncho man). LOL
good person

Welch, WV

#5 Aug 31, 2011
yeah just like your bro pos slut... say it like it is lea.....lol

Pineville, WV

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Two weeks ago he was with Melissa Clark he runs through woman using them he used Melissa for money she kept him up in his goods lmfao and went back to dawn

Beattyville, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2012
Ray is a bit of a womanizer and always has been, but that doesnt make him no bad person. Like I said always has been a womanizer, and Melissa Clark knew that, so if she was so stupid to think that she was woman enough to keep Ray from Dawn, when many women have tried but never succeeded then she deserved what she got from him. She should have known that he was just a little fun on his radar, she has known him for years. And as for using her? She was the dumb ass that dished it out, any man would take what is thrown at them in a pitiful attempt to hang on to him. What I say about it all? Way to go Ray! I look up to him in a way, because he can get the ladies, and fool them all into thinking that they are his only one, where the women should know better, and he still convinces them of it. LOL. Ray is a good feller always nice and friendly, unless you piss him off then its on. But other wise not a bad guy at all. Yea he has his issues, but dont we all?
A fighter friend

East Bank, WV

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Who knows Austin Blackburn,,is he a good kid ,I heard a lot of stuff about him ,but you can't go on what people say...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DROP A Word AND ADD a word (Jan '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,525
brandon messer (Apr '12) 5 hr Jason Blevins 7
drop a word/add a word (Jan '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 14,066
" In God's Time" 11 hr Keep Smiling 3 48
Word game (Jun '12) 12 hr _Zoey_ 1,064
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 12 hr _Zoey_ 3,887
Create your own Forum 22 hr seriously 1,130
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simon Mortgages