United States

#1 Jan 4, 2009
Check out the Gilbert forum
FACT

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2009
friend wrote:
Check out the Gilbert forum
No wait.... you can't.... because it got deleted.... because it SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN WRITTEN.

As long as YOUR parenting skills were good enough, or YOUR PARENTS skills were good enough to keep you off drugs, you don't have any damn business saying that people are drug dealers. Period. You can't justify breaking one law in the name of outing other people who you "claim" are themselves breaking laws.

You have NO authority to slander. It's never excused no matter what the circumstances. You are no judge, jury, OR executioner so what makes you think that you could go on the other forum, and point fingers.

God says no sin is greater or worse than any other, judging is a sin, and bearing false witness is also a sin. Even if people sell drugs, they are sinning, but sinning by accusing someone of being a sinner is no less a transgression. You are not a God, you are not of authority to be pointing fingers, you don't have any right, under any circumstance, for any reason WHAT-SO-EVER, to post such claims against anyone else. FACT.
mantoman

Bridgeport, WV

#3 Jan 7, 2009
bible say's beleive a lie ' and be damned.soooo i'll be damned' if i beleive you!!!!!!!!!!and that you can judge a tree'by the fruit it put's fourth;go figure,nut! and how damn dare you blaim the parents,for your guilt.kids are easly mis led ,tell me that when you have too hold one of your kid's in your arm's...to keep them from shaking, and hurting from the shit,and trust me, you in one way or another face that.be sure your sin's find you out!!!!!!!!!!
Someone

Lubbock, TX

#4 Jan 7, 2009
is that the forum that talked about Abby and them
unbelieveable

United States

#5 Jan 8, 2009
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
No wait.... you can't.... because it got deleted.... because it SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN WRITTEN.
As long as YOUR parenting skills were good enough, or YOUR PARENTS skills were good enough to keep you off drugs, you don't have any damn business saying that people are drug dealers. Period. You can't justify breaking one law in the name of outing other people who you "claim" are themselves breaking laws.
You have NO authority to slander. It's never excused no matter what the circumstances. You are no judge, jury, OR executioner so what makes you think that you could go on the other forum, and point fingers.
God says no sin is greater or worse than any other, judging is a sin, and bearing false witness is also a sin. Even if people sell drugs, they are sinning, but sinning by accusing someone of being a sinner is no less a transgression. You are not a God, you are not of authority to be pointing fingers, you don't have any right, under any circumstance, for any reason WHAT-SO-EVER, to post such claims against anyone else. FACT.
its not a sin to judge why did god have moses to appoint judges it says judge not least you be judge basically it tells you to clean up your deal before you judge someone else if you post something on this post about someone that is not true it is slander if its true its not slander the public needs to get involved in reporting illegal activity its really your obligation as a citizen to do so.if not your quality will continue to go downhill crime keeps getting worse as the drugs increase the more the public and law enforcement are exposed the more likely steps will be taken to stop it .for groups and protest post on here leave list on bulletin boards or wherever the public can see it.don't let these people bully you these people are destroying your children and must have action taken against them whoever up holds this have got a reason for it and you can bet its not in your or your neighbors best interest good luck and keep on fighting the good fight
Buzz

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 11, 2009
Didn't it say somewhere that we were our brothers keepers.
read

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Apr 21, 2009
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
don't read your bible much do you ,because you can judge if you use a rightous jugdement!!!!
IDK

Welch, WV

#8 Apr 21, 2009
The names of the ones picked up were in the news paper. It was only copied and then put on here. If they are not drug dealers then way were they arrested. You can't hide your sins from God so let him be the judge.Maybe the law had a little help from the man up stairs. Time to clean up some of this sin.
1 post removed
The real fact

United States

#10 Jul 26, 2009
When citing God's "command" not to judge, people often refer to Matthew 7:1, however, let's look at the complete Scripture in context. "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." (Matthew 7:1-5)
Jesus clearly says do not judge so that you will not be judged, but to whom is He speaking? He identifies His audience in verse 5 with the words "Thou hypocrite." Jesus is not forbiding Christians to judge (unless He is calling every Christian a hypocrite). He is warning that we will be held accountable for what we know. In other words, if we know enough about sinful behavior to tell others that it is wrong, then we have no excuse as to why that sin would be present in our lives. This is consistent with Paul's advice in I Corinthians 11:31-32 that we judge ourselves first so that we will not be judged. As Jesus says in verse 5, we should cast the beam out of our own eye and then we are in position to point out the fault to others.
In truth, God does not forbid us to judge, but He sets up conditions wherein we must judge.
stupid people

Gilbert, WV

#11 Aug 8, 2009
the topic is drug dealers names not bible versus...
FreedomFighter18

Ashburn, VA

#12 Aug 5, 2010
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 1,000,000,000,000,000,000% because NO ONE has that right to do that. JUst because you think you KNOW something doesn't mean it's TURE!
What

Gilbert, WV

#13 Aug 10, 2010
FACT wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG r u serious, you are settin here quotin the Bible and takin up for people sellin drugs(n if the dealers had their teachings by their parents, then they wouldn't be sellin, and if your parents had any good skills they would teach u not 2 not take up for wrong doings).....We know who's gonna drop into hell like a sack of tators!!! quit being embarassed, n go find ya self a job and quit livin off dope money!! no matter what u say, people will always hate dope dealers, talk about them, and wish they were dead so the world would be a better place!!!
Be of the bible

War, WV

#14 Nov 16, 2010
mantoman wrote:
bible say's beleive a lie ' and be damned.soooo i'll be damned' if i beleive you!!!!!!!!!!and that you can judge a tree'by the fruit it put's fourth;go figure,nut! and how damn dare you blaim the parents,for your guilt.kids are easly mis led ,tell me that when you have too hold one of your kid's in your arm's...to keep them from shaking, and hurting from the shit,and trust me, you in one way or another face that.be sure your sin's find you out!!!!!!!!!!
Amen,
And may i quote, even obeying your parents and elders is one of the commandments ( thou shall obey thy parents ) and you will live longer. Now there is a character saying a sin is a sin there are no little sin and no big sin, there is no little lie nor a big lie, a lie is a lie no matter how big or little the lie may be. You know there is not one day that doesn't go bye that the whole world doesn't obey the bible's commandments and look what happens. People's insecurities get to them because they let it, because they have to much hatred in their hearts and don't have ay respect for other's i am with you on this, but cussing don't get you no where it just brings an approach upon your life and the live's of other's cussing is just as worse as a sin as it is to lie. See i have been a christian for years and i do know people like you and like the rest of these guys on here cause i deal with situations like this everyday and i think this stuff is just down right ridiculous how people starts this drama because they are always bored and have no better things to do but to cause trouble. Say i have a quote i should start and it's to help people. I'll keep everyone updated but for now i need to get back to work i hope to get to talk to you on here this is gonna have to help you in a way to transform your life and live a healthy life .... Come look me upo sometime .... TTYL
kiss

Gilbert, WV

#15 Apr 20, 2012
Man sentenced in drug case
Wyoming County Circuit Judge Warren McGraw sentenced a Wyoming County man to concurrent terms of 1-15 years and two 1-5 year terms in the Penitentiary for his involvement in a drug distribution operation in the Simon area of Wyoming County. Edward “Tom” Kennedy was sentenced after entering a plea which included a forfeiture of assets seized as part of a raid during his arrest in 2010. Prosecuting Attorney Rick Staton argued for consecutive s...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
coon branch 4 hr I KNOW 13
Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Dec '09) 6 hr Doug77 5,016
quote for the day 6 hr JFC 7
Drop a word/Add a word (Apr '11) 7 hr Analog man 8,296
drop a word//add a word (May '11) 7 hr Analog man 4,384
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 9 hr -Lily- 1,870
fed up !!! 9 hr curious 16
Simon Dating
Find my Match

Simon Jobs