#71 May 10, 2012
Trash!!!
3 posts removed
Yep

Portsmouth, VA

#75 Jun 27, 2012
April wrote:
Trash!!!
Trash is giving the idiot too much credit. I know trash people that aren't as pathetic as this drunken boy with a bad attitude is.. Thinks he's pretty don't he..ha.. What a joke. News flash for ya Kelly: YOU'RE A DRUNK COWARD. You will whip a woman, won't fight a man 'by yoursekf'.. Hurts to get beat in the face don't it..
Yep

Portsmouth, VA

#76 Jun 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="KELLY'S COUSIN "]Leave Kelly The Fu$$ Alone[/QUOTE]

Why? You gonna tell on me for tellibg the truth? Troll Kelly to leave other people alone. HE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE DID. Because the bible tells me so! Have a good night Kelly'ms cousin.
1 post removed
lauren

Ravencliff, WV

#78 Jul 27, 2012
kelly is doing good now he's not on drugs and getting ready to get married. He did beat the f**k out of me but he gets violent when he's drunk ..i dont no if he still drinks or not and really dont care . i just hope he gets kellan back.
Family

Mullens, WV

#79 Jul 29, 2012
Yall are pathetic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 3 hr luci 11,041
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr DiamondsWild 4,091
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 8 hr _Zoey_ 5,892
Who was first drug salesman in Oceana 10 hr BozoDaClown 3
News Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in ... (Sep '08) 13 hr Tony the Tiger 83
Why do men treat good women bad? (Aug '11) 18 hr LIL OLE ME 175
News Prescription drug abuse a plague (Oct '14) 23 hr MadMoney 34

Simon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simon Mortgages