?????
SmsprtSS

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 1, 2011
Instead of fishing for peoples shit. Go fishing I'm the river

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 2, 2011
Instead of posting peoples names to get negative comments why don't you post your OWN name???? I'm sure someone somewhere has something negative to say about you!!! GROW UP!!!!!
You are dumb

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2011
Rainy whats your name so we can post it and see what people have to say about you!
rainy

Mamou, LA

#7 Jun 2, 2011
sorry wasnt expecting anything negative just heard the name an sounded familiar so wanted to see who it was and rainy lemoine is the name
David Bass

Toledo, OH

#8 Jun 2, 2011
Now there just posting people's name just to try and start BS?
David Bass

Toledo, OH

#9 Jun 2, 2011
Well I still got the spotlight on the front page , lol

Location hidden

#10 Jun 2, 2011
Lol yea that's what they do!!!! I like being at the bottom Dave but I'm sure since they see I'm reading again and posting they will have some kind of lies and stories to come up with!
rainy

Ville Platte, LA

#12 Jun 2, 2011
again it wasnt trying to start bs i think its stupid how some get on here just for that so def not my intensions an not my fault if someone would get on here to do that i said y i posted it so if someone has something stupid or negative to say abt her then thats on them and there screen name :)
Mary Bowman

United States

#13 Jun 2, 2011
Ok Rainey !!!! I'm Mary Bowman , not Bowmans!!! So glad we got that cleared up. I'm a mother of 3 I live down yellow bayou I'm married, I drive a ford fusion, I'm 26. Ummm do you need more like my phone num to ask me questions cause if you do then it is 1-800- go Fuck yourself. And Dave and Melissa do y'all really believe it's someone we don't know?! Lol really Rainey that was a good answer that my name sounded like some one you knew!!!! Don't be a scared Lil pussy and hide behind your computer !!! Hey or maybe even get a job or something to give you more to do in a days time. Hey maybe even look me up and send me a friends req on fb. I'm under marybowman-Collins. And Dave I wanna be on spot light !!! Your not fair for not sharing with others!!!'n lmfao:)

Location hidden

#14 Jun 2, 2011
LMAO!!! Like I said typical Simmesport trying to start shit worrying about someone else instead of them selves!!!!!!

Since: Jun 11

United States

#15 Jun 2, 2011
this is why im starting to love this site. very entertaining!!! lol even tho its at someone else misery. lol mary its me opy!!!! hence opy79 no need to hide here. lol
David Bass

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Jun 2, 2011
opy79 wrote:
this is why im starting to love this site. very entertaining!!! lol even tho its at someone else misery. lol mary its me opy!!!! hence opy79 no need to hide here. lol
So u like seeing other people's name get blasted? I got something for people like u.... In good time , just wait
rainy

Ville Platte, LA

#17 Jun 2, 2011
im 48 the mary i was looking for is MARY BOWMANS i used to live in the area but am currently located in houma...excuse me for trying to contact an old friend and by the way if my intensions were to have someones name BLASTED wouldnt u think i would have done so myself...i am not aware of what the people in the town use the site for but i didnt blast anyone so im assuming its just turned into a town of disrespectful ppl its one thing to get defensive when someone is posting horrible things about you but i said nothing im not a disrespectful person so i appologize if i hurt someones feeling by simply posting a bunch of these?????????
wowowowowow

Ville Platte, LA

#18 Jun 2, 2011
unbelieveable how stupid some ppl are grow up part of the reason they even have this is for finding ppl or things like that an it makes me sick how so many of u use it for your pathetic popularity contest self evaluate a little better....because it sounds like a bunch of walking contradictions doing the same thing that your accusing others of on your own post
Anonymous

Detroit, MI

#19 Jun 2, 2011
Rainy , don't sweat it , it's ok . And thanks alot for clearing that up . Well yes alot of people use this site to start alot of shit about people, so when a name gets posted that's why that person gets offensive !!! Sorry for taking you the wrong way. I have lots of family here that are bowmans and I also have family in Houma too. So maybe your looking for someone else. My grandmother's name was Dessie Mary Bowman so maybe you were referring to her. If so she passed away 4 years ago. Agin I'll be the bigger person and say Sorry!!! I hope you find who you are looking for.
rainy

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2011
thanks and agin i appologize for posting your name on the site an the person i was looking for has an s at the end of bowman

Since: Jun 11

United States

#21 Jun 3, 2011
no dave thats not what i said. all i said is that i find this site very entertaining. im not starting shit at all. forgive me for leaving a comment. anyways what do you mean you have something for "ppl like me"? im curious....
David Bass

Ville Platte, LA

#22 Jun 5, 2011
opy79 wrote:
no dave thats not what i said. all i said is that i find this site very entertaining. im not starting shit at all. forgive me for leaving a comment. anyways what do you mean you have something for "ppl like me"? im curious....
Catch me in person and ask me that.... I'll be happy to explain....

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 Jun 5, 2011
rainy wrote:
again it wasnt trying to start bs i think its stupid how some get on here just for that so def not my intensions an not my fault if someone would get on here to do that i said y i posted it so if someone has something stupid or negative to say abt her then thats on them and there screen name :)
She's not even a bowman she's a Collins

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simmesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shana Theriot Sat Mam 17
Simmesport Police Deparment Jun 23 vera mauhd 20
Joe Jun 16 SLN 1
Heather arno. Jun 16 LTyyut 2
David Bass (May '11) Jun 13 truth_hurts 139
News Number of Louisiana towns have pit bull bans wh... (Dec '14) May '16 Demosthenes Washi... 23
Ms. Sweet (Jan '14) May '16 wow 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simmesport Mortgages