Ikmowuknow

Euless, TX

#13821 Sep 6, 2012
Who quit this week ? I heard that woman had enough of his evil ways
grannyoffive

United States

#13822 Sep 7, 2012
I heard L Boudreaux !!! Don't know if she quit or got Fired!!! Prolly cuz she told him NO !!!!!
grannyoffive

United States

#13823 Sep 7, 2012
I heard L Boudreaux either quit or got Fired!!! Prolly cuz she told him NO!!!
Junior

Euless, TX

#13824 Sep 7, 2012
She Quit. I know the whole story. It was about time she realized what was going on. I was told she has cancer and was going to have procedure next week Poor thing thought she would have been covered for at least a month but the insurance was canceled the day she quit God does not sleep boobby you need to remember wverything she and her family did for you. she was diagniosed the day after she quit.
grannyoffive

Euless, TX

#13825 Sep 7, 2012
Junior wrote:
She Quit. I know the whole story. It was about time she realized what was going on. I was told she has cancer and was going to have procedure next week Poor thing thought she would have been covered for at least a month but the insurance was canceled the day she quit God does not sleep boobby you need to remember wverything she and her family did for you. she was diagniosed the day after she quit.
I know for a fact that is not true about being diagnosed with cancer
Junior

Euless, TX

#13826 Sep 7, 2012
Welll you are wrong I work for the dr that diagniosed her and happen to be friends with her sister the only person who knows is her husband.
longdistance

Lafayette, LA

#13827 Sep 7, 2012
i think if this is true i would know!!!! And if you work for the dr that supposedly diagnosed her and you are posting this on this forum or any forum you are breaking the HEPA law!!!
Junior

Euless, TX

#13828 Sep 7, 2012
Why would YOU know!!!!
longdistance

Lafayette, LA

#13829 Sep 7, 2012
does it realy matter how i know but i do!!!
Junior

Euless, TX

#13830 Sep 7, 2012
longdistance wrote:
does it realy matter how i know but i do!!!
yes because I know she did not tell anyone but her husband they are very worried
tattletale

AOL

#13831 Sep 7, 2012
Junior wrote:
Welll you are wrong I work for the dr that diagniosed her and happen to be friends with her sister the only person who knows is her husband.
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO PUT SUCH SENSITIVE INFO OUT ON TOPIX IF SHE WANTED THE WORLD TO KNOW IM SURE SHE COULD HAVE SPREAD IT HERSELF
COME ON PEOPLE GET A LIFE....
Yep

Euless, TX

#13832 Sep 7, 2012
I agree.
Kaleb

Lafayette, LA

#13833 Sep 9, 2012
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
he be *P O K I N G* them.
dat be all®©
u r fing wrong for saying dat u a monkey huh
Professor

United States

#13834 Sep 10, 2012
Kaleb wrote:
<quoted text> u r fing wrong for saying dat u a monkey huh
Yo Kaleb (is that a girly name??), STFU ya tard!! DANG!!! Go git yoself educated or summfin, YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

that is all®©
babyface

Bellevue, WA

#13835 Sep 10, 2012
tattletale wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO PUT SUCH SENSITIVE INFO OUT ON TOPIX IF SHE WANTED THE WORLD TO KNOW IM SURE SHE COULD HAVE SPREAD IT HERSELF
COME ON PEOPLE GET A LIFE....
got that right !!
Kaleb M

Basile, LA

#13836 Sep 11, 2012
Yeah I know you,suck a?? like your father.lmao
Jenny

Ville Platte, LA

#13837 Sep 17, 2012
Poor Dessie! She has not got a clue as to what he is still doing with other woman. bnThen all the back stabbing he does at the office, No Class what so ever.

So unfair to her. He will never change!!!!
Junior

Euless, TX

#13838 Sep 17, 2012
Who the hell is Dessie One day bobby Guidroz will pay for all the evil he is doing stupid bastard fooled everyone during his politicking
Captain Morgan

Lafayette, LA

#13839 Sep 20, 2012
Derek Miles and Bobby Guidroz should stop screwing each other up the butthole. It is obvious they are lovers.
Jenny

Ville Platte, LA

#13840 Nov 27, 2012
Dessie Fontenot, do you know ho your husband is bangin in Ville Plate today? He is still at it girl, wake up, it hurts me for u!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simmesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex offender registry 4 hr welderforlife 24
Terral River Service (Jan '14) May 15 butterbean 19
girl missing? (Sep '13) May 12 the news 52
Vote adina for mayor (Oct '11) May 8 2% 20
Riverside Elementary staff (limited) May 5 pappiliongoddess 6
Rabalais Seafood Resturant May 2 boy 3
best place to eat (Oct '14) May 2 momo 10
More from around the web

Simmesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]