Canoga Park gang member gets 81 years for murder

There are 20 comments on the Daily News story from May 11, 2007, titled Canoga Park gang member gets 81 years for murder. In it, Daily News reports that:

“They fill all their dead time ... because they can't stand the grief. "My brother had so many hopes and dreams”

There was nothing about Andy Kim that wasn't likeable. Quick with a joke, he spoke ill of no one. via Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
krons

Los Angeles, CA

#1 May 31, 2007
CANOGA PARKE ALABAMA
lil anger

Irvine, CA

#2 Jul 9, 2007
cs up bs down ese
evils

Trenton, NJ

#3 Jul 26, 2007
Big bad Canoga parkque Gang 13 the st. Belong 2 us.all the homeboys
CPG killa-anybody killa

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2007
anybody that is a homey of the shooter is gonna get his. i finally got a reason to load up my 4-5. i've been in the 818 hittin up any ese thats g'd up. yall dont want none. dont body ya self. i'll tat up your homies with tears. 187 all you foos that were involved with this....
Ducktales

Chula Vista, CA

#5 Aug 3, 2007
Put these muthafuckin ese's gang shits in a cemetary. Put they brains all over the pavement. And they girlfriends too.
jganer

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2007
lil anger wrote:
cs up bs down ese
Shut up all you stupid fools want to computer bang
its all good

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2007
yo i am black and hispanics are cool with me so why is CPA killing black homies when it is all good CANOGA 4 LIFE
WantstoKnow

Lynwood, CA

#8 Aug 7, 2007
Dear its all good,

exactly. The easiest thing to do is want revenge and retaliation... just look at the Middle East.

Is it really the answer? Hatred is so easy. Forgiving? almost impossible...

what is the answer to all of this? I really want to know.
WantstoKnow

Lynwood, CA

#9 Aug 7, 2007
Could it be that people hate most in others, what they hate in themselves?

For instance... say I feel that I'm a bit of a loser, not strong enuff to survive on my own. I see someone else who is weak, even seemingly stupid.

I start to hate them... because they remind me of myself... and there's a part of me that hates myself.

just a thought...
girly

Harbor City, CA

#10 Aug 9, 2007
You all sound pretty f****n stupid leaving those kind of comments. I'ts time to grow up B*****S!!
girly

Harbor City, CA

#11 Aug 9, 2007
krons wrote:
CANOGA PARKE ALABAMA
Whatever!!!!!!!
girly

Harbor City, CA

#12 Aug 9, 2007
evils wrote:
Big bad Canoga parkque Gang 13 the st. Belong 2 us.all the homeboys
Sorry to say but it will never belong to you!!
Reality check!!!!!!!
sexxygirl

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 22, 2007
CPG killa-anybody killa wrote:
anybody that is a homey of the shooter is gonna get his. i finally got a reason to load up my 4-5. i've been in the 818 hittin up any ese thats g'd up. yall dont want none. dont body ya self. i'll tat up your homies with tears. 187 all you foos that were involved with this....
shut your dumbass up cpa
CANOGARO POR VIDA

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 9, 2007
SCREW HATERS,..187 ON THEM FREAKEN HATERS & PIGS
John

Oxnard, CA

#16 Nov 11, 2007
One can tell the level of schooling from most of the letters that appear in this column. I'm glad that our city and society need garbage collectors and people that flip hamburgers for a living. When one of these fools get shot, and they need a doctor, where do they go? And do they think that the doctors and nurses who patch them up are fools like them?

Wake up homies

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2007
CPG killa-anybody killa wrote:
All you hit is a crack pipe go get a job.
elpadro

Northridge, CA

#18 Nov 18, 2007
haha should of gave him 32 years MORE and then hung him on a flag pole and laughed at him hahaha like we all are right now hhhhahaahahahaha
gino

Northridge, CA

#19 Nov 18, 2007
mo res wrote:
<quoted text>All you hit is a crack pipe go get a job.
if he hits the crack pipe and got a job, then he'd hit that crack pipe more since he would afford more crack than he can now lol lmfao in his face he is a molester
gino

Northridge, CA

#20 Nov 18, 2007
CANOGARO POR VIDA wrote:
SCREW HATERS,..187 ON THEM FREAKEN HATERS & PIGS
you must be his illegal alien brother huh
clever

Whittier, CA

#21 Nov 24, 2007
f*** all them foos that dont like canoga homie tis all about cs up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simi Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) 9 hr Whiny1 467
Helicopter circling over east Simi Valley this ... (May '12) May 3 beekol1000 19
News So Cal vs. Nor Cal: The battle rages on (Oct '07) Apr 30 NorCal_RULES 59
Review: Magic Windows (Mar '10) Apr 30 Rob 32
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) Apr 28 Slugfest 1,698
sce power loss Apr 26 Dr David Ellis 1
News Insights into Isla Vista Shooter Elliot Rodger (May '14) Apr 23 heh 56
More from around the web

Simi Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]