Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Green Fairy

Aliso Viejo, CA

#142779 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we agree, but since they have always had equal rights I am like North Carolina, it is time to take back the stuff they were given.
They have no more right to same sex marriage, as an adult has to marry a child, a woman has a right to marry a dog or a man to marry a corpse.
The more we allow this gay puke crap, the more they abuse children.
Gays have the right to stay in their closet and gay bars and have all the random no-name butt feces sex that they desire. They do not have a right to tell any one that they are gay and expect acceptance, that is the federal law.
As a straight, if I want marriage recognition, then I must marry an opposite sex adult unrelated partner and gays have that same right.
It is time for us to expect them to accept our right, and if not, then too bad. I'm coming out to the gays as a "normal person" and if they don't accept it then they can pound sand.
You just have it all,not share with the class huh? You know happens when you don't share with class.
Green Fairy

Aliso Viejo, CA

#142780 May 26, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been 8 years now in Massachusetts and I don't believe they've fallen into that proverbial lake of fire yet! LOl,At least I haven't seen it in the paper or on the news or anything! They are doing just fine and life goes on as it always has except that gays there now have the same rights and equality's that straights have! Much,to much to do about nothing! The bible and it's ickey doesn't count,it's irrelevant and that's all these haters have! Only the Constitution counts,this is still a secular nation!
Not to mention they act like the child that won't share their toy with other kids,you know what adults do kids that won't share.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#142781 May 26, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
So why not call yours a civil union?
<quoted text>
So you equate gay with pedophiles even the majority are straight.
<quoted text>
That counts as entrapment
Because I am selfish and I had the name marriage first..........LOL

Nope I have two gay employees and both are fine upstanding people.
I relocated them here from the Santa Rosa, Ca area....

Not according to the law..........LOL

As long as I get you to bring up sex first we win every time.....

We only lost one case out of Santa Rosa and the guy spent a 100k on attorneys trying to prove that I entrapped him.....

Now we have key loggers and we will NEVER again lose even one case.....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142782 May 26, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
The word marriage has change many it used be 1 man and many women so quit complaining.
I am not complaining I am just going to stop you and there is nothing you can do about it except cry..........

Or come fishing.......LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142783 May 26, 2012
Silent Assassinat wrote:
<quoted text>No, liar, 100% of white, blacks, hispanics, asians and even gays support traditional marriages. You failed, even gays do not want you having sex with children and that means no same sex marriage.
Get it straight, freak of nature, you chose to be gay when you chose to have sex with children and animals.
So, when did you choose to have sex with dogs and pigs?
I can see that we will get along very nicely.........LOL
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#142784 May 26, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do if you want to see the percentage of gays who mo1est is go to a $ex offender registry like the one for the State of Texas that lists the age and gender of each mo1ester's victim(s). You can enter even a gay-friendly zip code and pull a random sample and you'll see that well over 90% are men mo1esting little girls ONLY. 2 to 3% are women molesters. 2 to 3% are men who molested both genders. 2 to 3% are men who molested males only.
Hey now,don't step on their toes! LOL,Why let actual facts get in the way of their little fairy tales fantasy's and hate? Come on now play fair! Besides we now have to condemn and stereotype the whole of the hetero population for being child molesters because of the bad few! LOL ;)

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142785 May 26, 2012
Silent Assassinat wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad, gayride, it is not entrapment and we will catch you.
Even lesbians admit that it is a choice:
Here are a couple of interesting quotes from a homosexual writer named Paul Varnell out of a homosexual newspaper, the Chicago Free Press: "Lesbians and gay men have nothing in common except mutual incomprehension" and "Almost all gay men say that they experience their desire for other men as a given, as if it were an inherent part of them. By contrast, many (but not all) lesbians say they regard their sexual desire for women as a choice."25 (That item about lesbians can be explained thusly: if many lesbians know they were sexually abused by men when they were young, then they should be able to understand how they were probably not born lesbian but have "chosen" to be with women due to a fear of men.)
One last intriguing item: "Girl Scout staffers writing in the book [On My Honor: Lesbians Reflect on Their Scouting Experience] claim that roughly one in three of the Girl Scouts' paid professional staff is lesbian."26. What are all those lesbians doing there? Are they trying to take over the organization? To recruit young girls?(For those who would be interested in an alternative to the Girl Scouts, an alternative dedicated to upholding traditional values, you may want to check out American Heritage Girls. This group was started by those who believe the Girl Scouts have lost their way.)
Correct.......

We only lost one case in Sonoma county out of 90..........LOL

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142786 May 26, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you choose to be straight? Rights of a minority can't be trampled on just because of you fear of them.
Yes I chose to be straight..........LOL
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#142787 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am selfish and I had the name marriage first..........LOL
Nope I have two gay employees and both are fine upstanding people.
I relocated them here from the Santa Rosa, Ca area....
Not according to the law..........LOL
As long as I get you to bring up sex first we win every time.....
We only lost one case out of Santa Rosa and the guy spent a 100k on attorneys trying to prove that I entrapped him.....
Now we have key loggers and we will NEVER again lose even one case.....
So they found you not guilty then,and you weaseled your way out of what would have been a righteous conviction against you Mr. charter member of NAMBLA?

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142788 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, we agree, but since they have always had equal rights I am like North Carolina, it is time to take back the stuff they were given.
They have no more right to same sex marriage, as an adult has to marry a child, a woman has a right to marry a dog or a man to marry a corpse.
The more we allow this gay puke crap, the more they abuse children.
Gays have the right to stay in their closet and gay bars and have all the random no-name butt feces sex that they desire. They do not have a right to tell any one that they are gay and expect acceptance, that is the federal law.
As a straight, if I want marriage recognition, then I must marry an opposite sex adult unrelated partner and gays have that same right.
It is time for us to expect them to accept our right, and if not, then too bad. I'm coming out to the gays as a "normal person" and if they don't accept it then they can pound sand.
Once again we agree.......

And yes many like me that were for there equal rights have changed their minds and now will vote to give them squat.......

Do you fish???

When you have a huge marlin you let them take line.......
But there comes a time when you just get tired of it and say I am going to take my line back....

And that is where we are today........

Take all of the line back and cut the hook off right at their mouth......

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142790 May 26, 2012
Cheyenne277 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do if you want to see the percentage of gays who mo1est is go to a $ex offender registry like the one for the State of Texas that lists the age and gender of each mo1ester's victim(s). You can enter even a gay-friendly zip code and pull a random sample and you'll see that well over 90% are men mo1esting little girls ONLY. 2 to 3% are women molesters. 2 to 3% are men who molested both genders. 2 to 3% are men who molested males only.
We can also look at forums like this and see how many supported the perverts on the cruise ship that were exposing themselves to children and even having sex in front of children.....

And most of the perverts here supported them.........
Green Fairy

Aliso Viejo, CA

#142792 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not complaining I am just going to stop you and there is nothing you can do about it except cry..........
Or come fishing.......LOL
Not exactly haven't you forgot that Prop 8 is still overturned in federal court,beside you no basis to deny other then it's icky to you.

Since: Oct 11

Beggs, OK

#142793 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, gay freak, it is not going to work. It is you gay pukes who are concerned with others sex lives.
Gay puke, how would any one know that you have sex with dogs, unless you tel them and want them to accept it.
I could care less how many dogs you have sex with. We still will not change the definition of marriage to accommodate your sex urges.
Please educate yourself by reading ANY book titled "Human $exuality" by ANY author. It will clearly describe the SEVEN major differences between paraphilias and $exual orientations.

1. Paraphilias exist on top of one's $exual orientation. If homosexuality was a paraphilia there would be no homosexuals, only bisexuals (heteros with a homosexual paraphilia)

2. Most paraphilias are harmful and involve a victim.

3. Paraphilias by their nature are usually more situation based than object based.

4. Most paraphilias are harmful to the individual who has it, having associated character disorders, boundary issues that pervade other areas of the afflicted's life, and associated pathologies.

5. Paraphilias are treatable and have been shown to change in plethysmograph testing.$exual orientations have never been shown to change.

6. Paraphilias arise at different times in a person's life.$exual orientation always presents in puberty.

7. Paraphilias always have an identifiable cause.$exual orientations do not ever have any identifiable cause.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#142794 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
The tide is shifting....LOL
NewsOne Poll: 63% Of Respondents Don’t Support Obama On Gay Marriage
After the bombshell news story yesterday of President Barack Obama speaking out in support of gay marriage in a sit-down interview with ABC’s Robin Roberts, several voices in the African-American community rang out on the issue. NewsOne ran a story on the interview on Wednesday, which was heavily contested by readers. In the poll, we asked readers if they agreed with the President’s decision to support gay marriage. In the 22 hours since the poll has been live, more than 400 votes have come with an overwhelming 63 percent of readers in disagreement with President Obama’s stance.
http://newsone.com/2006909/63-of-newsone-poll...
LoL is right, you give us a "poll" saying that 63% oppose the President and insist that the "tide is turning". 63% of who exactly? A statistically representative as possible survey of all Americans? Noooo. A statistically representative as possible survey of Blacks and/or Black voters? Nope and no. A statistically representative as possible survey of the readers of that website? No on that one too. You've given us 63%(now down closer to 60) of those clicked on the little poll at the bottom of the original article. You don't even have to sign up to vote. It's like dredging up one of the idiotic "polls" that appear on this site. You've given us 63% of nobody in particular as being against the President's stance. Wow. Snicker. Obama's Milivian moment means its all down hill from here for those of you who have kidded yourself into believing that equality LGBT people and for same sex couples, including the right to marry, would not happen. You can fight on all you want, become even bigger embarrassments to our country's history than you already are, but you've still lost in the long run.

Beggs, OK

#142797 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
We can also look at forums like this and see how many supported the perverts on the cruise ship that were exposing themselves to children and even having sex in front of children.....
I don't even know what you're talking about. This was something in the news? I don't support any minor under 18 having any kind of sexual interaction with an adult over 20. I don't support any minor under 16 having any kind of sexual interaction with someone 18 or older.

This support you're talking about is imagined. Get help.

Beggs, OK

#142798 May 26, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm sure your subjective view of the forum posters is actually more accurate than a real world example that anyone can go look at objectively and actually count the numbers. LOL. You're an idiot.

Beggs, OK

#142800 May 26, 2012
Rational Adult wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays say that what they do in private is of no concern, well I agree, keep it private and out of marriage, out of schools, out of politics and out the military.
Oh well then let's keep your heterosexuality private and out of marriage, out of schools, out of politics and out of the military. Or if you don't like the fact that we have a Constitution and equal rights, BE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#142801 May 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>LoL is right, you give us a "poll" saying that 63% oppose the President and insist that the "tide is turning". 63% of who exactly? A statistically representative as possible survey of all Americans? Noooo. A statistically representative as possible survey of Blacks and/or Black voters? Nope and no. A statistically representative as possible survey of the readers of that website? No on that one too. You've given us 63%(now down closer to 60) of those clicked on the little poll at the bottom of the original article. You don't even have to sign up to vote. It's like dredging up one of the idiotic "polls" that appear on this site. You've given us 63% of nobody in particular as being against the President's stance. Wow. Snicker. Obama's Milivian moment means its all down hill from here for those of you who have kidded yourself into believing that equality LGBT people and for same sex couples, including the right to marry, would not happen. You can fight on all you want, become even bigger embarrassments to our country's history than you already are, but you've still lost in the long run.
Gloop.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142802 May 26, 2012
Green Fairy wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly haven't you forgot that Prop 8 is still overturned in federal court,beside you no basis to deny other then it's icky to you.
I can and will deny anything I want.......

And we will vote you back to the closet.....

“Facts”

Location hidden

#142803 May 26, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>LoL is right, you give us a "poll" saying that 63% oppose the President and insist that the "tide is turning". 63% of who exactly? A statistically representative as possible survey of all Americans? Noooo. A statistically representative as possible survey of Blacks and/or Black voters? Nope and no. A statistically representative as possible survey of the readers of that website? No on that one too. You've given us 63%(now down closer to 60) of those clicked on the little poll at the bottom of the original article. You don't even have to sign up to vote. It's like dredging up one of the idiotic "polls" that appear on this site. You've given us 63% of nobody in particular as being against the President's stance. Wow. Snicker. Obama's Milivian moment means its all down hill from here for those of you who have kidded yourself into believing that equality LGBT people and for same sex couples, including the right to marry, would not happen. You can fight on all you want, become even bigger embarrassments to our country's history than you already are, but you've still lost in the long run.
Just a few years ago one state banned SSM

Today we have more than 30..........LOL

Yes the tide has changed........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simi Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
31149 Via Colinas Unit 608 Westlake Village, Ca... Sun Victhebroker 2
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) Jul 18 steve 640
Got $25? Then get your carpets cleaned! Jul 17 CleanCarpetCare 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Jul 8 lainster 10
Review: Magic Windows (Mar '10) Jul 6 Mark 34
News Hot Property: Light up the sky Jul 2 Rule Britannia 1
News Trump's failed Baja condo resort left buyers fe... Jun 28 frigginhell 22

Simi Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance