Review: M.D.H. Builders | Painting & ...

Review: M.D.H. Builders | Painting & Venetian Plaster Los Angeles

Posted in the Simi Valley Forum

Since: Feb 13

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 1, 2013
M.D.H Builders services are just beyond incredible. I really like the way they responded to me. They were very professional. Rather than spending too much money on another painting company, I really recommend this company because the quality of their materials and the expertise of their workers is outstanding. Thank you so much for your great job.

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Feb 6, 2013
This company is very special. I've never felt so happy with the service i've got from a painting company as much as i am from these guys. They were very professional.They saved me so much cash as i had spent so much amount to other companies in
painting my house and this company is charging a reasonable amount compared to the other companies.

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 7, 2013
MDH Builders in Los Angeles are really great.I was really impressed by how quickly they worked and how efficiently they complete the job. I would definably use this company for painting works and recommend them to others.

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 8, 2013
This company was very responsible company, moreover their employees are highly skilled and very polite. I really think that everyone who needs painting works i think you shall call these guys, they have very high quality service.

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Such a Nice Company. When my house needs painting works many of my friends and relatives recommended this company. When i called them they gave some idea regarding interior and exterior works. Your service impressed my family a lot. thank u very much very much!!!

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
My name is James and I am Highly Recommended on this wonderful company - great office people and great work - even their charge for the work was the best from other companies. They have a great customer service. special thanks to them for such a
great job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simi Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch for high winds on 5, 14, 118, 138 and 210... Sat Now_What- 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Agoura Hills (Sep '15) Dec 1 Min 16
how to catch your dad naked (Jan '12) Nov 27 Derek 6
Hosting a Gay Teen Talent, Whitney Ellis Woodla... Nov 26 Whitney Ellis los... 1
Calabasas Music Thread (Feb '14) Nov 15 Musikologist 7
News Masters of UNREALITY Nov '16 Eleese Gengerech 1
Simi Valley Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep '16 Luke 2

Simi Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simi Valley Mortgages