Review: Shafran Construction

Review: Shafran Construction

Posted in the Simi Valley Forum

VladioP

Studio City, CA

#1 Apr 26, 2010
My wife and I are very pleased with the work that Shafran Construction did at our home. They finished the retaining wall at a very quick and professional time frame, I was really impressed that the city inspector told me that he had done inspections for the Shafran group and that he had never seen this company do any short cuts and that they have a very reputable name in the industry.
Vladio P.
William statham

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#2 Feb 12, 2012
Shafran construction has created a amazing view of my house by making such a brilliant decorum and patios, decks and now my home looks much much better than before a stunning looking patios and awesome looking decks are such a nice things one would want in his house will hire them for sure if have any construction work in home

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simi Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) 6 hr _Zoey_ 516
Review: Deposition Resource Center (May '13) Sat penny wile 5
Canoga Park Music Thread (Dec '14) Aug 10 Musikologist 2
News Missing OC Couple Found On Indian Reservation, ... Aug 9 Bart 2
how to catch your dad naked (Jan '12) Aug 9 Matt 5
News 3 Wounded In Canoga Park Gang-Related Shooting (Feb '07) Aug 7 Non gang NORMAL p... 430
News All Los Angeles County Jails on Lockdown (Feb '06) Aug 6 dry lube 1,715
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Simi Valley Mortgages