worried about Culture In Silverton

worried about Culture In Silverton

Posted in the Silverton Forum

Dissapointed

Weatherford, OK

#1 Apr 17, 2009
It appears morals, faithfulnes is a thing of the past..the local baptist church has lost touch with the very values which , the hold as primcipals and doctrine.. I find that the women in old silverton, no longer put pressure on women to hold together familys or support good hard working men.. It the flavor of the week now days
if it isnt true why do mothers inlaws keep the kids till the dad comes to pick them up, while the sweet daughter goes honky tonkin. what with weorkin a man to death an then going for a new man.. way to go Silverton.
God must be smiling at you all.
disappointed

Weatherford, OK

#2 Apr 22, 2009
Hey Silverton, i know that litterly hundreds read this or so many would not responded to the paving scam. so where are the good citizens of sliverton?
by the way, the last sundays surmen was directed at the wrong one.. an a bit off beat..harmony in the home? way to go ill bet the chruch of christ or the methodist could done better.
harmoney should be taught from and for the elders to the older persons of silverton.. and not be afraid of scolding the unchristan deeds of the young. when have the comunity upheld over spending and credit abuse.
crap this man has worked three jobs to pay off out spending by his wife, and always put her and the kids first. also helped and provided for his inlaws who were better off.
i know the father inlaw died but i will bet he would be holding up for his son inlaw at this time, it he were alive.
so now i ask why dont the comunity uphold this mans wishes?
I would bet Dewight would be ashamed of both his daughter and the community which he loved so much, and worked for for years.
I know it is easy to not get involved. wonder what Jesus would have had to say about your silece and her actions and how no one wants to even talk about how a person should act and work.
I for one must not keep silent for the little childrens sake.
are you going to also?
what will be your reward in heaven, omission or commission?
disappointed

Camargo, OK

#3 Jun 2, 2009
hey , the baptist have moved up in satau , im impressed you all accept other races ,and have thown away, all since and replaced common since with smutt. Hey Silverton, you have reached a new low. if you dont know what i am saying just ask nita. How one helps the daughter replace a find hard working soninlaw.. and the divorce has not even been filed. I is ok with the community to shack up and move a boy friend into the home where it was a place of sactuary for christan principles? NOw it is a whore house and NOt one person in Silverton stand up or has an openion?
way to go Silverton, let the community go to hell , and the familys too.
I sure hope this enterloper never thinks it is ok to mollest the children. if so i think you all can answer to God for your lack of interest.
God help us all, isnt there one god fearing person in silverton?
isnt there even one who will speak up for Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silverton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the women with a 24yr old son. Jul 20 iamaMom2 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) May '14 Proud Cracka 13
Yahoo has destroyed Texas groups (Nov '13) Nov '13 Neane 1
Frank Kirchoffner (Dec '12) Dec '12 smithupsidedown 1
News South Plains team takes on - Car Warriors' chal... (Feb '11) Feb '11 WMD 1
found a letter opener wanting to learn who they... (Aug '10) Aug '10 kay fuller 1
News New Texas AgriLife Extension agent named to ser... (May '09) May '09 jim smith 1

Silverton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silverton Mortgages