Suspected car thief and vandal arrested

Suspected car thief and vandal arrested

There are 38 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Suspected car thief and vandal arrested. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

On Monday afternoon Silverthorne Police responded to a Domino's Pizza where a white Ford Explorer had been stolen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Melissa

Englewood, CO

#26 Sep 18, 2007
cynthia wrote:
All of you are a bunch of ignorant idiots. Do you know how many Latin countries there is? Like I said before only because he has a Latino last name does not make him Mexican. He could be Puerto Rican, Guatemalan, Panamanian, Cuban he could even be Philipino!! You just "type" to "type" I'm sure in the "real world" you won't say any of this outloud. But since you are "protected" behind a computer screen you feel the urge to come out with your racist remarks. How can you clasify someone as a "burrito"? Do you know stupid that sounds? Just as stupid as calling a white person "hamburger".
Thank You!

“Managing Internal Chaos”

Since: Jul 07

Denver

#27 Sep 18, 2007
cynthia wrote:
How can you clasify someone as a "burrito"? Do you know stupid that sounds? Just as stupid as calling a white person "hamburger".
I believe I would be classified as a Whitecastle Burger then as it seems rather appropriate.
glad_its_law

Englewood, CO

#28 Sep 18, 2007
Mexican Crime Wave wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct hispanics have an average 80 IQ, not to bright are you.
Just so you know...us Beaners love drilling your white girls. Just so you know....you can hate us, but your women love us.
Betty

Denver, CO

#29 Sep 18, 2007
Mexican Crime Wave wrote:
I see the Mexican can't stop for even one day.
It's the Jews you have to worry about, not the Mexicans. Can't ever turn your back on those slippery Jews.
seejay

Jönköping, Sweden

#30 Sep 18, 2007
cynthia wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think he's Mexican? Only because he has a Latino last name doesn't mean he is Mexican
That's right! We must stop those White Spaniards from sneaking-into our country just to make Mexicans look bad!
seejay

Jönköping, Sweden

#31 Sep 18, 2007
Deport Pedro wrote:
They have reached an all time low now:
hispanics executing babies
http://www.kcra.com/news/14124355/detail.html
Illegal rapes 3 year old.
http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/_2591___arti...
Diversity is our strength! Multiculturalism is wonderful!
signed; All of us that hate White folks!
lucas

Denver, CO

#32 Sep 18, 2007
all illegals are just that, the only reason mexicans get picked on is there's over 12,000,000 of them here, personally, i don't care what race they are. all of them are felons and should be treated as such.in fact since we are at war with terrorists,they are all out of uniform spies and should face the death penalty. oh and cynthia, this happened in colorado, and happens daily here,illinois does not have 1% as many mexicans as we do, so clam up you bleeding heart liberal. people like YOU are the real problem
shut up stupid

Denver, CO

#33 Sep 18, 2007
glad_its_law wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know...us Beaners love drilling your white girls. Just so you know....you can hate us, but your women love us.
i wouldnt wanna screw a fat beaner girl either.
Cynthia

Chicago, IL

#37 Sep 18, 2007
lucas wrote:
all illegals are just that, the only reason mexicans get picked on is there's over 12,000,000 of them here, personally, i don't care what race they are. all of them are felons and should be treated as such.in fact since we are at war with terrorists,they are all out of uniform spies and should face the death penalty. oh and cynthia, this happened in colorado, and happens daily here,illinois does not have 1% as many mexicans as we do, so clam up you bleeding heart liberal. people like YOU are the real problem
I lived in Denver for 10 years moving there from Los Angeles. Now I live in Chicago trust me we have MANY Latinos out here. Remember Chicago was the 2nd largest city that was part of the "March" I was there and I didn't see only Mexicans there I saw flags from every Latin country, Europe, Asia, etc. Like I said before you guys are just using this forum to be racist.
Rodney King

Lafayette, CO

#38 Sep 18, 2007
ATTENTION MOUNTAIN RESIDENTS: You have not yet begun to feel the full effect of what the citizens of OH-ROH-RA are capable of. Wait until ski season when we come up and bitch slap you off your K2's. Yeah, boyyyyyyyyyyyyy. *THIS WAS ONLY A TEST. IF THIS HAD BEEN AN ACTUAL EMERGENCY THE SMACK YOU JUST HEARD WOULD HAVE BEEN FOLLOWED BY AT LEAST 5 FRONT RANGE COPS TASERING OH-ROH-RA PEOPLE FOR YOUR SAFETY. THIS WAS ONLY A TEST.
Cowboy

AOL

#39 Sep 18, 2007
I thought we got rid of Sea Bassturd
shut up stupid

Denver, CO

#40 Sep 18, 2007
not as many twit i've lived there and have family there people like you are the problem
lucas

Denver, CO

#41 Sep 18, 2007
when your jobs and neihborhoods are being taken by them while you work to pay their wellfair,it might finally get through your thick skull. south elgin is the burbs ,get a perspective, they are still FELONS, LAWBREAKERS, CRIMINALS, how many ways does it have to be said, if we don't punish for breaking a law......well maybe let common crooks go unpunished too...who pays for their wellfare, we do,so they are stealing from us. i myself don't like being a victim, do you?
Sea Bass

New York, NY

#42 Sep 19, 2007
Cowboy wrote:
I thought we got rid of Sea Bassturd
Never!
Betty

Denver, CO

#43 Sep 19, 2007
aoi wrote:
GO HOME, NASTY MEXICANS.
GO HOME NASTY JEW BOY!
cynthia

Crystal Lake, IL

#44 Sep 24, 2007
lucas wrote:
when your jobs and neihborhoods are being taken by them while you work to pay their wellfair,it might finally get through your thick skull. south elgin is the burbs ,get a perspective, they are still FELONS, LAWBREAKERS, CRIMINALS, how many ways does it have to be said, if we don't punish for breaking a law......well maybe let common crooks go unpunished too...who pays for their wellfare, we do,so they are stealing from us. i myself don't like being a victim, do you?
South Elgin is a 'burb. I never said it wasn't. But I also never said I lived there. I live in Chicago I work out in Elgin. Are you going to sit there and say that Illegals are the only ones that are on welfare? I beg to differ. When they get paid and get taxes taken away from their paychecks are they not putting in money " into the system ". Don't sit there and say oh they don't pay taxes hell yeah they do. When they shop! Anything they buy they pay taxes, " oh they don't pay property taxes " How the hell do they not pay property taxes? Do they not live in homes, apts etc? Do they not get taxed for being illegal? Hell no, when it comes down to money the goverment could care less if you are an illegal or not as long as they get money they don't care about your " well being ". So STFU. All of you are just ignorant.
Latino Lawbreakers

Washington, DC

#45 Sep 30, 2007
We HAVE to crack down on illegal immigration. I've lived here for 15 years and what a decline in my quality of life.

Poor illegal Hispanics lining the roads and 7-11's looking for work like prostitutes. They can't afford to live here so they crowd into houses - with 10 cars on the street and front lawn. Huge amounts of trash.

Along the highway (near the bike path that I ride) it used to be beautiful. Now there's trash and poor illegal Hispanics passed out along the bike path, hanging in the streets. Look at the County Police releases. You'll find weekly incidents around the area of Hispanics attacking, battering, and raping people. This was NOT happening a few years ago.

It's just a BIG mess. They come here because getting paid $250/week and living 20 to a house is much better than life at home. Free school for their kids. Food stamps (for their American born children). Great infrastructure.

The problem is that if you're one of the unlucky ones living in or near where the new "poverty zones" have been established (and spreading), life is like Tijuana.

What do you expect - we've got third world people on third world wages now living among us. It's expanding and will continue to expand. Life here is better - even if you don't have a job.

We needs to address this problem. I've considered moving out primarily because I'm getting tired of the 3rd world-like conditions spreading - AND not knowing when it will end or how bad it will get.

“I am not someone else.”

Since: Aug 07

Webberville, MI

#47 Sep 30, 2007
With all this talk about burritos and hamburgers I am now starving. Now I have to decide whether to go to Taco Bell of Wendy's.

Thanks a lot you guys. Lol! ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silverthorne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for info on Phillip breeden aka Allen m... Jun '17 Nikki 1
VMS Employee Housing (Apr '17) Apr '17 Jab11 1
No more camping at the Eagle Valley Community Fund (Aug '16) Aug '16 Taylor Moore 1
News Colorado immigrant rights group brings annual a... (Oct '15) Oct '15 private guy 2
City Market (Mar '14) Mar '14 JoAnn 1
Best Places to find work in Silverthorne (Mar '14) Mar '14 Vee 1
News I-70 on-ramps metered in Summit County (Feb '14) Feb '14 steve 1

Silverthorne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silverthorne Mortgages