Suspected car thief and vandal arrested

Suspected car thief and vandal arrested

There are 38 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Suspected car thief and vandal arrested. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

On Monday afternoon Silverthorne Police responded to a Domino's Pizza where a white Ford Explorer had been stolen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mexican Crime Wave

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 18, 2007
I see the Mexican can't stop for even one day.
Critic

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 18, 2007
Well, Edwin, you're a bad, bad man. Also kind of stupid.
cynthia

Crystal Lake, IL

#3 Sep 18, 2007
lol what a dumba***
cynthia

Crystal Lake, IL

#4 Sep 18, 2007
Mexican Crime Wave wrote:
I see the Mexican can't stop for even one day.
What makes you think he's Mexican? Only because he has a Latino last name doesn't mean he is Mexican
pedro the mexican

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2007
cynthia wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think he's Mexican? Only because he has a Latino last name doesn't mean he is Mexican
dont worry. he's a mexican. stupid mexicans never learn. deport them all
Mexican Crime Wave

Denver, CO

#6 Sep 18, 2007
cynthia wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, he's a burrito, mexican or hispanic they are all the same, filthy dirty criminal animals.
Mexican Crime Wave

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 18, 2007
cynthia wrote:
lol what a dumba***
Correct hispanics have an average 80 IQ, not to bright are you.

“Managing Internal Chaos”

Since: Jul 07

Denver

#12 Sep 18, 2007
Kill em all wrote:
Fricken piece of crap mexican had plenty of stuff to steal in Aurora, but goes up to Silverthorne. Must have been his summer vacation crime spree. It is rapidly approaching time to bear arms and end this S H I T.
If you are stealing stereos in Aurora, you are probably stealing a pre-stolen stereos.
Sea Bass

New York, NY

#13 Sep 18, 2007
Its bad enough that the metro area has to deal with the filth that comes from Aurora. It just proves that no part of Colorado is safe until we put a wall around Aurora and let the idiots who live there focus on destroying each other.

Twenty-five-year-old Edwin Fuentes of Aurora was arrested at the scene and is facing first-degree aggravated motor vehicle theft, first-degree criminal trespass, theft and criminal mischief.
jackfrost

Denver, CO

#14 Sep 18, 2007
Kill em all wrote:
Fricken piece of crap mexican had plenty of stuff to steal in Aurora, but goes up to Silverthorne. Must have been his summer vacation crime spree. It is rapidly approaching time to bear arms and end this S H I T.
WOA! Little Cowboy .......... take a midol.
fix em up

Colorado Springs, CO

#15 Sep 18, 2007
cynthia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he sure as heck ain't swedish honey

“Paralyzed From the Neck Up”

Since: Jun 07

The Other White Meat

#16 Sep 18, 2007
Anybody have a good strong rope?
BYEBYEBEAN

Monroe, LA

#18 Sep 18, 2007
Edwin Fuentes of Aurora = MEXICAN. GO BACK TO MEXICO
cynthia

Crystal Lake, IL

#19 Sep 18, 2007
All of you are a bunch of ignorant idiots. Do you know how many Latin countries there is? Like I said before only because he has a Latino last name does not make him Mexican. He could be Puerto Rican, Guatemalan, Panamanian, Cuban he could even be Philipino!! You just "type" to "type" I'm sure in the "real world" you won't say any of this outloud. But since you are "protected" behind a computer screen you feel the urge to come out with your racist remarks. How can you clasify someone as a "burrito"? Do you know stupid that sounds? Just as stupid as calling a white person "hamburger".
TLC

Fargo, ND

#20 Sep 18, 2007
Captain Obvious wrote:
Anybody have a good strong rope?
LOL!! Agreed!
Yet another

Golden, CO

#21 Sep 18, 2007
aoi

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#22 Sep 18, 2007
GO HOME, NASTY MEXICANS.
Deport Pedro

Denver, CO

#23 Sep 18, 2007
They have reached an all time low now:

hispanics executing babies
http://www.kcra.com/news/14124355/detail.html

Illegal rapes 3 year old.
http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/_2591___arti...
Land of the FREE

Morrison, CO

#24 Sep 18, 2007
cynthia wrote:
All of you are a bunch of ignorant idiots. Do you know how many Latin countries there is? Like I said before only because he has a Latino last name does not make him Mexican. He could be Puerto Rican, Guatemalan, Panamanian, Cuban he could even be Philipino!! You just "type" to "type" I'm sure in the "real world" you won't say any of this outloud. But since you are "protected" behind a computer screen you feel the urge to come out with your racist remarks. How can you clasify someone as a "burrito"? Do you know stupid that sounds? Just as stupid as calling a white person "hamburger".
It sounds like your name is Mrs. Cynthia FUENTES.

You shouldnt be so quick to judge people - thats racial profiling and its also racist. For all you know, everyone on this board could be hispanic including me.
kelly

Denver, CO

#25 Sep 18, 2007
cynthia wrote:
Most, hispanics in Colorado are Mexican....But, I do hear ya! Oh, and I like burrito's yummmmy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silverthorne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keeping Your Daydream Feb 11 lolol 1
News Colorado ski towns push back on immigration pol... Nov '17 spytheweb 1
Looking for info on Phillip breeden aka Allen m... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Nikki 1
VMS Employee Housing (Apr '17) Apr '17 Jab11 1
News Colorado immigrant rights group brings annual a... (Oct '15) Oct '15 private guy 2
City Market (Mar '14) Mar '14 JoAnn 1
Best Places to find work in Silverthorne (Mar '14) Mar '14 Vee 1

Silverthorne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silverthorne Mortgages