26 degrees bar shooting in corona??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Was there

Corona, CA

#26 Dec 10, 2012
A guy in the parking lot followed the truck and called police. Dispather told him to exit the freeway and they had the location. He even saw the chp close behind the truck and he exited. HOW chp did not catch the guy is ridiculous. And to the women who says no one did anything did you even know someone followed the truck?
Still Shaken

Yorba Linda, CA

#27 Dec 10, 2012
Was there wrote:
A guy in the parking lot followed the truck and called police. Dispather told him to exit the freeway and they had the location. He even saw the chp close behind the truck and he exited. HOW chp did not catch the guy is ridiculous. And to the women who says no one did anything did you even know someone followed the truck?
Not sure if I am the woman you refer to, but I, for one did not know that the truck was followed. It is good to know and thank you for the update.
Was there

Corona, CA

#28 Dec 10, 2012
Still Shaken wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if I am the woman you refer to, but I, for one did not know that the truck was followed. It is good to know and thank you for the update.
No, that was directed towards "upset mom". But yes, the truck was followed and it did not have plates for those who are wondering about a plate number. It had "paper" plates that said something along the lines of "power".
Just Saying

Corona, CA

#29 Dec 11, 2012
There was a silver car that took off after the Burgandy Late model Ford F150 with a Black quad in tha back driven by a Black man. Heard on the Police radio that the car followed the truck till the CHP got behind the suspect truck. After that the car backed off not knowing if the truck got stopped. Later heard on the Police radio that that truck was never stopped. And yes cause of death was more likely being mowed down by the truck that ran over him.
Still Shaken

Whittier, CA

#30 Dec 12, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
There was a silver car that took off after the Burgandy Late model Ford F150 with a Black quad in tha back driven by a Black man. Heard on the Police radio that the car followed the truck till the CHP got behind the suspect truck. After that the car backed off not knowing if the truck got stopped. Later heard on the Police radio that that truck was never stopped. And yes cause of death was more likely being mowed down by the truck that ran over him.
It was the cause of death. He had a hole in his head and was badly hemorrhaging. He didn't die instantly as when asked to squeeze the hand of the young man helping him if he could hear, he responded. RIP Bryan.
George Galloway

Hacienda Heights, CA

#31 Dec 12, 2012
the KM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude stop....that was my bestfriend that got killed.....I want that idiot dead..
That's a rather childish response. Revenge is not justice. Fortunately, you're not a Judge.
Just Saying

Corona, CA

#32 Dec 12, 2012
Still Shaken wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the cause of death. He had a hole in his head and was badly hemorrhaging. He didn't die instantly as when asked to squeeze the hand of the young man helping him if he could hear, he responded. RIP Bryan.
I never heard a GUN go off, It was a window being blown out. The sounds are very distinctive. I saw a bunch of people walking away so this means he was walking after being shot??? Still Don't understand why their bringing a gun into play? Could be that is the only way police usually respond faster. And to the people saying that Franko is Travis's dad are idiots! Franko has alwasys been cool and courteous to me never has disrespected me. But Franko is old and bald looks old school Italian/Sicilian and TRavis looks simple White Trash... So no way to get them confused or look one bit like each other Maybe if he was adopted but doubt
that.
FYI Update

Loma Linda, CA

#33 Feb 27, 2014
The guy was caught about a week and a half after he killed Bryan. He's still awaiting trial, so he's been sitting in jail for over a year. Please don't judge. There is so much more to this story than you can know. It was a stupid situation that was handled stupidly, emotions ran rampant, and an employee lost his life.

Bryan left behind a wife, a son and daughter who were 7 months and 18 months old at the time, and many family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silverado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-abortion group releases video snippet afte... 13 hr cpeter1313 3
Barn chores Fri Always have 1
News CoronaCORONA: Father, son arrested in fatal fam... Aug 27 family always 3
News Hundreds Of Cameras Unified To Keep Watchful Ey... Aug 24 unknown Chicano 1
Corona Ghost Stories (Apr '08) Aug 24 Jbird 140
News Affordable senior apartments coming to Irvine (Aug '14) Aug 23 Suzy Briggs 3
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Aug 22 da lil homie tine... 121
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silverado Mortgages