Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Hudson Rock Randoph

Elkhorn, WI

#205398 Jul 28, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
Go ask doctor to up your meds..
I've upped my meds, so up yours.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205399 Jul 28, 2013
very Freudian wrote:
Well, I can see it's feeding time at the zoo.
I always enjoy watching a room full of morons throw their ca-ca at one another.
I'd stay and watch but the smell's killing me.
You children have fun.
If I were you, I'd jump off the Sunsphere if somebody told me I had the exact same comedic skills as Mikey Stain.

Will you stay if we mix in a little Crisco, good buddy?

*snicker*
Mikey

Long Beach, CA

#205400 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Surrender accepted. I have things to do, anyway.
No surrender, just a pointless, boring exchange.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205401 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey hohophobe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL now see there's a piece of sh*t that knows he one. Tennessee Trash, perfect! And what was that about owning something, cupcake?
So Tennessee Trash claims to say goodbye and then you show up, Brother Stain?

I'm impressed.

(Still waiting for that best shot, rage grrrrrl).
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205402 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
Did you guys see Geraldo last night? He had Marion Barry, that crack smoking icon, on his show, and Old Marion "Hand-me-that-crack-pipe " Barry tried to "correct" Geraldo by telling him that the charges were never proven, that the Government was trying to kill him, and that he didn't know what was in that crack pipe that he was videotaped while lighting. He didn't know what was in it, but he wasn't caring, either, I guess.... Paint chips might have been good enough for him. and, he cursed as well. It was like reading 'Dr. "Meltdown Man" Denial's posts....
You'd think that Holder would clear his record for him, considering what he did for the Panthers. The AG's office isn't even for sale. It's handing out freebies.

???
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205403 Jul 28, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>And I regress.....
They're all trying to be a comedian.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205404 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Now that's funny, an old bigoted POS hermaphrodite, probably from Ohio, making fun of anyone blond from CA. Priceless!
Whats funny is your hypocrisy.

You post a fictitious incredibly bigoted news account about gay sexual assault in the military, then 'like' it yourself.

Seriously. How old are you?
sheesh

United States

#205405 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
Did you guys see Geraldo last night? He had Marion Barry, that crack smoking icon, on his show, and Old Marion "Hand-me-that-crack-pipe " Barry tried to "correct" Geraldo by telling him that the charges were never proven, that the Government was trying to kill him, and that he didn't know what was in that crack pipe that he was videotaped while lighting. He didn't know what was in it, but he wasn't caring, either, I guess.... Paint chips might have been good enough for him. and, he cursed as well. It was like reading 'Dr. "Meltdown Man" Denial's posts....
Did Marion Barry comment on his positive tests for cocaine and pot in 2005 or was that not his either?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#205406 Jul 28, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
Well, I can see it's feeding time at the zoo.
I always enjoy watching a room full of morons throw their ca-ca at one another.
I'd stay and watch but the smell's killing me.
You children have fun.
The smell's killing me VV said, reeking.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#205407 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly..
We accept your apology. Be more careful next time.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#205408 Jul 28, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No surrender, just a pointless, boring exchange.
Mikey says pointlessly.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#205409 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The smell's killing me VV said, reeking.
Why all the hate? Why do gays and lesbians scare you so gosh darn much? Will the marriage of two men change your life on little bit?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205410 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why all the hate? Why do gays and lesbians scare you so gosh darn much? Will the marriage of two men change your life on little bit?
No such thing as two married men. Why would that scare me?
Either one

Covina, CA

#205411 Jul 28, 2013
Pigs knuckles or pickled pigs feet?
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#205412 Jul 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No such thing as two married men. Why would that scare me?
Denile is not a river in Egypt. I tell ya son, there are many, many marries couples, and they are both male. All you have too do is keep up with the news. Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage. Its a great day for America, go out and spread the good news. Soon in all 50 states same sex marriage will be the norm. I do hope you have a great day, God Bless.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#205413 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why all the hate? Why do gays and lesbians scare you so gosh darn much? Will the marriage of two men change your life on little bit?
Are you gonna stick with that silly schtick all day Jizzy? It didn't work last time you moron.

Get some better schtick then come back later and try it out. Your dopey "why are you a hater" schtick is very lame.

Why are you a hypocrite?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#205414 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text> Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage.
WOW!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#205415 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
Will the marriage of three men change your life one little bit Jizmeister?

If legalized, polygamy will still be so rare you'll probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
Firehouse

Covina, CA

#205416 Jul 28, 2013
Anderson Cooper was stalked for 5 years by a
Crazy, Ominous Stalker Arraigned at $75K bail.
Poof

Rock Island, IL

#205417 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gonna stick with that silly schtick all day Jizzy? It didn't work last time you moron.
Get some better schtick then come back later and try it out. Your dopey "why are you a hater" schtick is very lame.
Why are you a hypocrite?
Why on earth would you call me a hypocrite? Frankly you are way off base.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silverado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aliso Viejo Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jul 25 Musikologist 13
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) Jul 21 thetruth 782
Moving to Corona (Jul '12) Jul 17 63tucsonaz 17
Explosion Sounds?????? (Dec '09) Jul 14 MJ 67
Corona Ghost Stories (Apr '08) Jul 14 MJ 147
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jul 11 Lvdv 4,832
News Old Pros to hear actor Gregory Sierra (Oct '09) Jul 8 Gigi1958 2

Silverado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silverado Mortgages