3 Gang Members Found Guilty In Restau...

3 Gang Members Found Guilty In Restaurant Murder

There are 43 comments on the CBS 2 - KCAL 9 story from Oct 27, 2008, titled 3 Gang Members Found Guilty In Restaurant Murder. In it, CBS 2 - KCAL 9 reports that:

Three Corona-area gang members were convicted Monday of beating a 19-year-old man to death outside a fast-food restaurant in an ttack triggered by the victim's perceived loyalty to a rival group.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 2 - KCAL 9.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Capitol Gains

Sacramento, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2008
Does anyone know if Travis Westly uses his teeth when he gives dome-caps? I guess I could always ask his prison husband.
Capitol Gains

Roseville, CA

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Nobody found this offensive?
Rudy

Orange, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2008
VOTE YES ON PROP.8!!!!!!!!
Corona Resident

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Nov 3, 2008
Why do you care what Travis Westly does or doesn't do? Why are you putting in your two sense about things that don't even pertain to the topic? Get your facts straight about the situation at hand then go ahead and say what you have to say. Isn't that simple?
big D

Santa Ana, CA

#5 Nov 8, 2008
this is what happens when spoiled white boys try to be hard gangsters... tragedy.... stay spoiled and stay inside your sheltered lil lives and leave the gangbanging to the real G's they got what the deserved now they gona be punks in prison
big D

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Nov 8, 2008
corona resident is a punk too
big d

Santa Ana, CA

#7 Nov 15, 2008
corona resident your a punk i bet your a lil skinny white boy who wears that skin clothing your a punk corona resident
big d

Santa Ana, CA

#9 Nov 15, 2008
gross wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have a fetish for skinny little white boys.
what are you mad cuz i know what type of punk you are .... you spoon fed punk
big d

Santa Ana, CA

#11 Nov 15, 2008
gross wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be jealous cuz your dad beat you and cheated on your mom and you get upset when other people had a perfect childhood.
see thats the thing i dont come from a home like that unlike you spoiled lil white boys who have no idea what its like to have to work for shit or be from the streets if you were to take away your parents you wouldnt be shit
big d

Santa Ana, CA

#12 Nov 15, 2008
gross wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be jealous cuz your dad beat you and cheated on your mom and you get upset when other people had a perfect childhood.
ok well ima be there at jacks in a lil bit when you see me dont be scared to come and say hello and as for the fact of having a perfect childhood why would they be pretending to be hardcore? ill tell you why... because they are pressure cases... under pressure to be wannabies that dont have nothing better to do then try to be like something they saw in a movie now look at them going to be locked up for life cuz they thought they were big and bad
big d

Santa Ana, CA

#13 Nov 15, 2008
now they are cryibng over the phone adn shit every night wishing they wouldnt have been born hahahah
lats

Sylmar, CA

#15 Nov 15, 2008
Travis Westley got what he deserved. The victim, Shaun Gardhouse was a good kid. Hope Westley rots in prison. "Captial Gains" got it right on!
big d

Santa Ana, CA

#16 Nov 16, 2008
lotta luve do i know you? hahah how are you?
noggin hood

AOL

#17 Nov 16, 2008
lats wrote:
Travis Westley got what he deserved. The victim, Shaun Gardhouse was a good kid. Hope Westley rots in prison. "Captial Gains" got it right on!
You are so right!!!
Except it is Sean not Shaun.
big d

Santa Ana, CA

#18 Nov 16, 2008
noggin hood wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right!!!
Except it is Sean not Shaun.
the victum dieing is sad and tragic... it would have been avoided if these lil punk wannabies would just stay sheltered and stop trying to be something they saw on t.v .
big d

Santa Ana, CA

#19 Nov 16, 2008
and just as i thought gross was nowhere to be found at jack in the box cuz he is a pussie
big d

Santa Ana, CA

#22 Nov 16, 2008
hahaha
Capitol Gains

Roseville, CA

#23 Nov 27, 2008
Does Travis Westly have a prison nickname yet? He should use Soggy Biscuit or Cream Pie Westly.
big D

Santa Ana, CA

#24 Nov 29, 2008
Capitol Gains wrote:
Does Travis Westly have a prison nickname yet? He should use Soggy Biscuit or Cream Pie Westly.
how about warm arss westly or wilted arss westly haha
white honey

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#25 Dec 5, 2008
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silverado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No way Trump will cause a recession, adviser says Jun 28 kelly 4
There are 3 links to Ozzy Conde's Murder (Apr '09) Jun 28 goldstar 21
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 27 What a joke 4,832
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Jun 25 South OC 131
Collett Street Jun 24 Collett Street Drugs 1
William steelw Jun 16 Diamond 1
Barn chores (Aug '15) Aug '15 Always have 1

Silverado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silverado Mortgages