This just cant be so!
Who cares

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2009
We have lived near the wood treatmeant plant for over 10 years and never has it stunk like this!
Lord help us all!
Happy Citizen

Lovelock, NV

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Want a Explanation for the smell its Diesel Fuel why hasn't it stunk like this before because there weren't as many trucks and trains coming in. Its not a "Toxic Witches Brew" as mentioned in other posts. The only other thing it could be is Pine and Pine isn't gonna kill your lungs. You want the smell to go away you could talk to councilmen and get them to change laws about how many trucks are allowed in at a business at once.
who cares

Lincoln, CA

#3 Apr 18, 2009
Dear happy citizen
You do not know what you are talking about.
Desil and other chemicals are in the air and we all breath it!Desil is usaly burned not open to the air.
We want the plant to be better neighbors!Not shut down!Put up a containment building whith a stack whith a filter, just do the right thing!Its not rocket science!People move to the country for the air as well!Especialy if they need clean air.
Some people are sensitve to chemicals.
Happy Citizen wrote:
Want a Explanation for the smell its Diesel Fuel why hasn't it stunk like this before because there weren't as many trucks and trains coming in. Its not a "Toxic Witches Brew" as mentioned in other posts. The only other thing it could be is Pine and Pine isn't gonna kill your lungs. You want the smell to go away you could talk to councilmen and get them to change laws about how many trucks are allowed in at a business at once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cps reno nv (Jun '08) 12 hr Nana 56
KHWG is gone...... (Oct '14) Thu exterminator33 2
Speed limit increase to 70 on I-80, I-580 and U... (Jan '17) Aug 14 Local 5
Heavy clouds are back with likely rain Aug 14 Local 1
The media claims NV people are stupid (Nov '16) Aug 13 Moving back home 4
Hillary Schieve's repeated controversies Aug 12 Local 1
Website comments are disabled on KOLO-TV Aug 12 Local 1

Silver Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance