Aces deal: Reno city staff tight with ballpark owners

There are 1 comment on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Jan 6, 2013, titled Aces deal: Reno city staff tight with ballpark owners. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Aces Ballpark developer Jerry Katzoff got on his BlackBerry on the morning of July 6 and sent Reno City Manager Andrew Clinger a pithy email.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

Renocitz

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
The area already contributed 30 million to build the statium. The statium also get the sale tax revenue from the businesses around it. If it doesn't pay them $1 million that is there fault. They have not paid property tax and asking the taxpayer to give them $1 million more is bs. I don't go to the games and it is another sweet heart deal that screws the tax payer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Cullins Fri Local 6
News Community rallies around injured skier, husband... Fri Michael B 3
Father of Mayor Schieve and Amanda Sanchez Badl... Thu Claude and Latasha 1
Michael Joseph Brown Apr 29 ambmbb 1
Reno Nevada Police Please Read This Apr 29 Doctor Phill 7
Is senator Greg Brower a republican? Apr 28 Paul 4
News Ask Joe: How about a park at the old Park Lane ... (Oct '14) Apr 26 Local 3
More from around the web

Silver Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]