John

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Is Lebanon Levi related to Lebanon Bologna?
the fact king

Charleston, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Levi is a closet queer......he is a 2 men a night type of guy.........
Nikki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

What's up LEVI? love the show . I love everyone including john. Stay away from ESTHER. Why oh why do you fall for her ? She does not have good things planned for you or anyone but her brother. I think she only cares about that because she can't take charge as a women , so she pulls Johns strings. She really does run shit. She messed up Ur whole squad. And you let her. Merlin sees right through that b*#&h. He might be the smarter one. He knows she can be programmed with the right amount of good dick, a little attention and BAM , MERLIN got himself a foot soldier. You better watch Ur back. You see where thinking with Ur dick got you. Imagine what a women can do when she's thinking with her dick. Best believe ESTHER GOT SOME BALLS.. I hate to see her win. Take over your town . I live about 45 mins from you. I'll get rid of ESTHER FOR YOU. She doesn't like English girls I know, but she sure does a good job acting like one when she's out in ENGLISH CLOTHES . Love Alvin as well. He is the smart one. He knows not to trust anyone. Is he married.? Guess not . He would have a beard. Do Amish ever date the English? If so , how does that work ?
Just the facts

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Esther is just a fat bitch. To act Amish for her is a joke.

John is clearly a retard.

Levi. Patch up with the Joelin and go kick Merlins gay ass. While your at it, slap that midget a time or two for us all. Better yet if you can just make him cry on camera.

String Esther out on something and pimp her dumb ass to the English as an Amish bad girl.

Make that stuff bad cheap so she has lots and lots of nasty customers. If she gets tired make John to help her.
the fact king

Shelbyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Just the facts wrote:
Esther is just a fat bitch. To act Amish for her is a joke.
John is clearly a retard.
Levi. Patch up with the Joelin and go kick Merlins gay ass. While your at it, slap that midget a time or two for us all. Better yet if you can just make him cry on camera.
String Esther out on something and pimp her dumb ass to the English as an Amish bad girl.
Make that stuff bad cheap so she has lots and lots of nasty customers. If she gets tired make John to help her.
Levi, jolin & alvin are all a bunch of amish queers, john & merlin along with big steve all look retarded.....& I have seen ester suck off a mule once.......be sure to tell them I said so......& I think it is funny as hell when a midget tries to be a badass

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Anybody see the last episode when they did the interviews. Jolin said (if I remember right) if anybody thinks the show isn't real come see him. So does that mean he's going to kick ass or what? Also what's the deal with Merlin and his head jerking and fast eye blinking when he talks big. Is that suppose to impress people?
merlin

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Levi, jolin & alvin are all a bunch of amish queers, john & merlin along with big steve all look retarded.....& I have seen ester suck off a mule once.......be sure to tell them I said so......& I think it is funny as hell when a midget tries to be a badass
well someone from illinois would know alot about queers, thats all they they raise there. People here dont watch other people suck off an animal, must be a sport in illinois.
merlin

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

awwwwww, did i hurt the poor little Illinois sissy's feelings?
ohio

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Esther is BEAUTIFUL... Come to OHIO and marry me
the fact king

Irving, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

merlin wrote:
awwwwww, did i hurt the poor little Illinois sissy's feelings?
Merlin you been hanging with midgets to much..... Your starting to think your a bad*ss...... You are the BIGGEST B*TCH of the whole show (& that's saying a lot because all you amish are a bunch of b*tches) Hey I hear ester & the midget are going to grab the donkey & take their show on the road....... Now that the show is over you & levi can start back up with your homosexual relationship........
the fact king

Irving, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Merlin looks like a tweeked out queer with downs...... I hear he is going to be the second act in esters donkey show, while ester will only suck off the mule, merlin is going to take all the mule has to offer up his ass.....
the fact king

Irving, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

awww did I hurt the little punk b*tch merlin's feelings???? Why don't you go cry to the midget or help ester suck off a mule that ALWAYS makes YOU feel better.......

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Even though Levi is running out of men, Merlin having that midget will be a half a man short.
LickinEsthersVag

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

Everytime I see that guy John he has a lost look on his face. Whenever they say John was suppose to be in Levi's boss position, because he should have inherited it from his father, I can't help but crack up. That guy couldn't manage a Taco Bell, let alone taking care of a community of people. He sure seems to be good at S┘CKIN down cigarettes though. That's some real white trash for ya.
About John

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

John is a complete dumbass, plain and simple !
About John

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

John is a dumbass, plain and simple !
what

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

when are they gonna show esther's rapper lover?
Blue shoes

Verona, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

I know if they would bring on ol mirkat , he would be a real bad dude. He can beat up women.
ozz

Walkersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Blue shoes wrote:
I know if they would bring on ol mirkat , he would be a real bad dude. He can beat up women.
well everyone know it so why isn't it being addressed and who is following levi besides the cops?
Blue shoes

Broadway, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

ohio wrote:
Esther is BEAUTIFUL... Come to OHIO and marry me
just how ugly are the females where you live?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Silver-Spring Discussions

Search the Silver-Spring Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Condi Rice 51,181
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr Bobby Homestead the Man 3,800
Lancaster police charge man shot during pursuit 20 hr Blues Brother 3
Moving to Columbia Mon Stacey 1
Furts (Nov '13) Sun Skunky smeelz 13
I know what happened to Caleb (Sep '13) Sat Francine 57
amish puppy mills (Jan '10) Sat Francine 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Silver-Spring Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000