Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

It has came to my attention you are the ring bearer in Lancaster and that you pose a threat to the civilians with your gang of thugs burning mobile homes and green corn , busting up buggies and not letting people have road side fruit stands . This type of violence will not be tolerated any longer ! I smite you I will be your minister of death praying for war til that day you are all puke. you are all the lowest form of life not fit to even be called shit . You are a traitor to the true amish and should be banished .you are a devious servant to yourself .God will destroy you for infuencing and manipulating the good folk of Lancaster for your bidding and sneeking around old barns to plot your evil doings by the way are you ever gonna fix that flat tire on that tractor in the background? Do something useful to your community instead of taking down the neibours undergarments from clothe lines and shooting vegetables with. Military type weaponry your trechory will be your ultimate demise You can burn the green corn but you can't take the amish freedom. This is your last chance after this there is no turning back you have A choice turn away and stop your non since or choose to keep going down the dark side and I will show you how deep my blade goes into your mouth to put a smile back on your face ... You have been Warned.
Lebanon Levi

Sulphur, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Is this Merlin? Sounds like you. If you don't leave me alone, me and Alvin will run to your Bishop and tell on you again. You'll be in big trouble mister. P.S., Tell your midget to leave my car alone.
Nikki

Sperryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I love you Levi. I love alvin as well. You are very stupid when it comes to ESTHER. Very disapointed you fell for her dumb ass. She will ruin you and everything she touches. Seems to me you let her ruin your squad.
Spankin Levi

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

There's no more but you and Alvin whatcha gonna do mafia tattle tale on me tough guy? Note ...you can preach a better sermon with your life ,than with your lip .
the fact king

Irving, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Levi is nothing more than a b*tch..... Just like merlin, I have been told that they carry on a homosexual relationship......Sometimes they will even double team the midget........

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Spanking Levi wrote:
It has came to my attention you are the ring bearer in Lancaster and that you pose a threat to the civilians with your gang of thugs burning mobile homes and green corn , busting up buggies and not letting people have road side fruit stands . This type of violence will not be tolerated any longer ! I smite you I will be your minister of death praying for war til that day you are all puke. you are all the lowest form of life not fit to even be called shit . You are a traitor to the true amish and should be banished .you are a devious servant to yourself .God will destroy you for infuencing and manipulating the good folk of Lancaster for your bidding and sneeking around old barns to plot your evil doings by the way are you ever gonna fix that flat tire on that tractor in the background? Do something useful to your community instead of taking down the neibours undergarments from clothe lines and shooting vegetables with. Military type weaponry your trechory will be your ultimate demise You can burn the green corn but you can't take the amish freedom. This is your last chance after this there is no turning back you have A choice turn away and stop your non since or choose to keep going down the dark side and I will show you how deep my blade goes into your mouth to put a smile back on your face ... You have been Warned.
O.o A bit of a psycho aren't you?
Slow down

Annville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Who ever wrote that spanking Levi message is a big loser. Don't watch the show if you don't like it easy as that. I know Levi he's a great guy does everything to help his community. Who are you to tell him to stop what he's doing? Maybe you should get a life get a job and get out of your moms basement so you don't have so much time to use your moms Internet for free and complain about something that's not worth complaining about. Grow up be a man and let Levi alone. He's doing nothing to you and your just jealous your not on tv get a life and a job you lazy bum! That's a terroristic threat you just wrote so you better watch your back!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

I can't wait till the new episode on march 3rd airs!!
From Grammies basement

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Awe how sweet ! Now if that little our gang spankie looking fat tard ever claimed to be someone who thought he was bad because he yelled in a silo once would have his ass beat for ever even opening his mouth hell even my dear great Grammy would give him a spankie even alfalfa would remember !
What

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Leave the midget alone! He's cool!
Merlins Creepy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

What wrote:
Leave the midget alone! He's cool!
LoL, gotta give the lil badazz his props.

Merlin aint gonna do a damned thing to him but get his scrawny, boney weird goofy ass beat into the dirt.

Merlins the biggest so called feared wangster ive ever seen.
Too even use Merlins name in the same sentence as the word "mafia" is an insult to mafias around the world. Al Capone is ready to stick a pitchfork up his little toosh when he dies and goes to Hell. LoL

It would probably be safer and wiser for Merlin to just go back to being the lead singer for the Talking Heads.

I thought he was kind of cool back in the 80s like in the youtube link im posting.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Honest Abe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Merlin really should go see a fuckin dentist.
Does anyone know if that scallywag ever brushed his teeth before?
I thought he supposedly was some kind of Amish baller with money.
According to what i see on T.V when he smiles, that grill of his has never been cleaned.
And the crud and filth in his rotted grill must make his breath smell like the horse shit the midget threw in his butt ugly face, or worse.
Someone please donate some Listerine or Scope to Merlin to help him win his battle with gingivitis.
Maybe he should of went to a dentist instead of rehab.
Does he ever eat food?
He probably weighs like 90 pounds wet.
Or maybe one of his Kentucky backwoods stragglers gave him aids when they gang rapped him in jail.
Undercover Police

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Hey Levi.
Id be more worried about us than the Bishop.
Only a numbskull would let a T.V show film there ciminal activities.
That really shows how bright you are.
We have enough evidence to put you away on the T.V show alone.
Its not the 1930s and you are not Al Capone.

You are aware that you wont be getting away with this much longer, arnt you?
LoL, enjoy your little time left on prime time, because later on the only airtime youll be getting is footage on the 10 o clock news in handcuffs.

You big dummy.
Undercover Police

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Spanking Levi wrote:
You are just as dumb.
You do know we can track your I.P address, well dontcha?
You may get your chance to spend time with Levi just as you wish.

You idiot, LMAO!!!
Buggy race

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Merlins Creepy wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL, gotta give the lil badazz his props.
Merlin aint gonna do a damned thing to him but get his scrawny, boney weird goofy ass beat into the dirt.
Merlins the biggest so called feared wangster ive ever seen.
Too even use Merlins name in the same sentence as the word "mafia" is an insult to mafias around the world. Al Capone is ready to stick a pitchfork up his little toosh when he dies and goes to Hell. LoL
It would probably be safer and wiser for Merlin to just go back to being the lead singer for the Talking Heads.
I thought he was kind of cool back in the 80s like in the youtube link im posting.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
why do you keep insisting this is the same guy? Obviously it is not,ever look at Merlin when he smiles? Yuk ,nobody who makes videos would have teeth so messed up.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Buggy race wrote:
<quoted text>why do you keep insisting this is the same guy? Obviously it is not,ever look at Merlin when he smiles? Yuk ,nobody who makes videos would have teeth so messed up.
Im with you on this, I don't know why they keep insisting Merlin is David Byrne of Talking heads. All thought he looked a lot like Merlin when he was younger, David Byrne in is 61 years old(born may 14,1952),I looked it up. David Byrne is has gray hair and wrinkled up now. Merlin is not 61 years old.
SameAsItEverWas

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

heres-your-sign wrote:
<quoted text>Im with you on this, I don't know why they keep insisting Merlin is David Byrne of Talking heads. All thought he looked a lot like Merlin when he was younger, David Byrne in is 61 years old(born may 14,1952),I looked it up. David Byrne is has gray hair and wrinkled up now. Merlin is not 61 years old.
And you may ask yourself, "how did i get here"?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

SameAsItEverWas wrote:
<quoted text>
And you may ask yourself, "how did i get here"?
I know your mad Merlin is not David Bynre,get over it,don't take it so serious. I didn't mean to burst your bubble,just put your thumb back in your mouth,everything is going to be alright.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Silver-Spring Discussions

Search the Silver-Spring Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Thomas Carbunkle 51,446
lets just talk about shit 14 hr Richard 47
inbox me lets talk naughty im a female 14 hr Richard 2
Group urges tourism boycott of Lancaster, Pa. (Apr '07) 14 hr Richard 59
I need a bad boy 14 hr Richard 10
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 16 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Fans get closer look at Lebanon Levi on Amish M... (Dec '12) Apr 22 Rumschpringe 4ever 115
•••
•••
•••
•••

Silver-Spring Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Silver-Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance