Federal Contractor Abruptly Shuts Down

Federal Contractor Abruptly Shuts Down

There are 1175 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Mar 17, 2008, titled Federal Contractor Abruptly Shuts Down. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

US Protect, a major federal contractor, has locked its doors after being unable to make its payroll last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 59
Next Last
Okwhat

Kansas City, MO

#1183 Mar 1, 2010
Where is all the money taken out of USProtect?
UJack

Kansas City, MO

#1184 Mar 19, 2010
Okwhat wrote:
Where is all the money taken out of USProtect?
Where do you think? Spent.
Jezu

Palm Harbor, FL

#1185 Mar 27, 2011
UJack wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you think? Spent.
Now you don't really believe that do you? Not spent but hidden and I know where. If asked. Will tell.
jane doe

Granite City, IL

#1186 Jul 29, 2011
Jezu wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you don't really believe that do you? Not spent but hidden and I know where. If asked. Will tell.
My husband is working for him right, and he left town without paying him. I warned my husband about him, but this time they have screwed with the wrong woman, I will get my retribution. Rich is still a thief and a liar.
ITS Not Over

Rockville, MD

#1187 May 31, 2012
I heard that the Hudec's sold there house in FL and are trying to disapear again, and people still have not received there 401K money. The money the money from there accounts. Hudec doenst know thats a crime.....means more time.....
Ferd Burfel

Hyattsville, MD

#1188 May 31, 2012
This has been going on for a while
Tryin2 get my money

Rockville, MD

#1189 May 31, 2012
Hey I put my own personal money into the 401 K where is that?
ex-employee of the hudecs

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1191 Jun 18, 2012
richard and lisa hudec own and operate a pool service company in fort myers florida called jackson pool service. they puchased it from a maryland native who has lived in SW florida for many years named chad jackson (owner of jackson pools,a pool construction company) who may or may not have known what they are up to. they have all ready done some very questionable things and after reading some of these comments i firmly beleave they are doing it again. they and their silent partners have pulled hundreds of thousands of dollars out of thin air to purchase the company. any one out there who knows how to dig up info on these scumbags please do. they are screwing yet another company in the same manner in witch i have read about in these cxomments
God Dont Like Ugly

Lanham, MD

#1192 Jul 17, 2012
Rich should change his name to "Just can't Do right" . Now Lisa in the mix wonder how long it will be before she devorces him. I hope they BOTH get slammed!!!! How ya Like me now!!!!
NAPLES — A Naples businessman serving probation for tax evasion and a cover-up involving more than $150 million in federal security contracts now faces three years in federal prison for not disclosing he had more than $300,000 in accounts.
U.S. District Court Chief Judge Deborah Chasanow in Maryland ruled Thursday that Richard S. Hudec Jr., 47, of North Naples, concealed nearly $200,000 that he deposited into two of several Naples bank accounts he opened between February 2011, seven months after his release from federal prison, and August 2011, court records show.
Wow

Lanham, MD

#1193 Aug 31, 2012
any news on Hudec or Lisa going to prison. I hear she is going to divorce Richard?
WOW Again

Alexandria, VA

#1194 Sep 11, 2013
Lisa Got pregnant thinking she would not have to serve a prison sentence......WRONG, Rich will go first then she will have to serve her time......PAYBACK!!!!
curious

Furlong, PA

#1196 May 31, 2015
WOW Again wrote:
Lisa Got pregnant thinking she would not have to serve a prison sentence......WRONG, Rich will go first then she will have to serve her time......PAYBACK!!!!
So he served 33 months - will she ?
The Ace of Spades

Petersburg, VA

#1197 Jun 11, 2015
Impeach the Thin Man now,
curious

Furlong, PA

#1198 Dec 9, 2015
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So he served 33 months - will she ?
What's the latest ?
Is she serving the ? Is he going back ??
WOW

Temple Hills, MD

#1199 Dec 22, 2015
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the latest ?
Is she serving the ? Is he going back ??
All is quietÂ…..guess they go free again...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 59
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ingrid uhoh Jordan Jan 15 ispeploo 1
News new Teen arrested in double murder at Wheaton mall Jan 13 LITTLE TINY 1
News Rally seeks to calm post-election anxieties in ... Jan 8 Go Blue Forever 21
Elementary School bullying Dec '16 bnadeau13 1
News Frosh launches Maryland hate crime hotline Nov '16 noobieR 1
Reggae is 100% Jamaican...NOT Puerto Rican (Mar '10) Nov '16 George 83
High Schoolers protest Trump Nov '16 safety pin 1

Silver Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver Spring Mortgages