Murder Of Montgomery Co. Man May Have Been Gang Related
#1 Apr 18, 2007
for the people that did this to my uncle rot in hell
Since: Feb 07
#2 Apr 19, 2007
Damn right. Sorry for your loss Julio.
#4 Apr 25, 2007
I like it how People in America think they're "thugs" and make gangs. I'm from Brazil. Those kinds of people wouldn't last a second in Brazil..
#5 Jul 10, 2007
Man i live in 14 ave in Lp but now ders alot of c0ps n ders less murder but u no dey always find a way n MS 13 is increasing more n more here
#6 Mar 25, 2009
According to Montgomery County Police, this spring and summer are going to be a record for police chases and other issues. The gangs are planning to trash the neighborhoods and attack law enforcement but we need the help of citizens to help the police fight crime in our neighborhoods.
#7 Mar 25, 2009
There is nothing more clandestine than just hearing the good news of the cops cleaning out the unsubs and putting them on a plane to be sent back to their homelands. That is music to our ears.
#8 Jun 5, 2009
By Mary Lou Leary:
Fugitive Ex-Cop Found Dead In Guatemala:
The long, twisted fugitive run of John Patrick Addis ended in a hotel room in Guatemala City, Guatemala on October 16th, 2006. Las Vegas homicide detective Larry Hanna has been on the hunt for Addis since August of 1995, when Addis's then-girlfriend Joanne Albanese went missing. Addis, a former Alaska State trooper and homicide investigator, was the prime suspect in Joanne's disappearance because she had been trying to break up with him around the time she disappeared. Addis slipped out of Las Vegas before cops could talk to him, and became the subject of an 11-year-long manhunt. Addis was formally charged with the murder of Joanne Albanese on July 31, 1998 and was subsequently profiled on America's Most wanted twelve times over an eight year period.
Life On the Run Ends In Tragedy
In 1997, investigators learned that Addis had been living in Guadalajara, Mexico and had taken up with a 26-year-old woman named Laura Liliana Padilla. Laura's family told detectives that she had fallen in love with the handsome American and ran off with him. For the past nine years, her family and authorities in the United States had feared that she might one day meet the same horrible fate as Joanne Albanese. Sadly, on October 18th, 2006, those fears came true. Laura, along with her two children, who are believed to have been fathered by Addis, were found murdered in their home in Chiapas, Mexico. The children were ages four and seven. Mexican authorities found fake identification cards and documents belonging to John Addis in the home. The family had apparently been living there for some time.
The family had been dead for several days when the bodies were discovered. The FBI has learned that John Addis, using the alias J. Charles Peterson had most recently passed himself off as a Canadian patriate while living in Chiapas. Addis had been making a living there teaching English and tennis. Addis is believed to have checked into a hotel in Guatemala City, Guatemala on October 14th. That city is south of the Mexican-Guatemalan border, a couple of hours drive from Chiapas, Mexico.
Addis's body was found in the hotel room on the 16th. His death is a suspected suicide pending further post-mortem reports and is being investigated by police in Guatemala City. The murder of Addis's family in Chiapas is being investigated by Mexican authorities. John Addis is believed to the prime suspect in the murder of Laura and the two children. Officials from the U.S. State Department are assisting the Mexican and Guatemalan authorities. Addis's true identity in death was proven through a post-mortem fingerprint comparison but a forgone conclusion since that Mexicans are against the U.S. especially if you are or were a cop or judge.
#10 Jul 23, 2009
Lopez dude, you have to protect your employees from hoodlums like the ms-13 because they may try to attack your staff and rob them.
#11 Aug 29, 2009
Gangs and Terrorism by Lisa Durham, Law Professor from Duke University College reporting:
In light of the case of a Chicago gang member (Jose Padilla) being discovered as an operative of the al-Qaida terrorist organization, the National Gang Crime Research Center (NGCRC) is providing additional reference material for public view at this time. Additional information is available to law enforcement agencies on the same topic but is not ready for public release at this time. Additional research along these lines is currently underway by the NGCRC as well. If you want to know how you can help, write to your congressman.
Below are six (6) useful readings/resources that deal with the terrorist/gang connection. These materials specifically talk about how al-Qaida terrorists use the MS-13, Latin Kings and the 18th Street Mexican gangs to terrorize American neighborhoods and abroad.
1. The Fall 2008 Special Edition of the Journal of Gang Research focused on Gangs and Terrorism, one of the special articles was entitled "Bomb and Arson Crimes Among American Gang Members Against Schools And Shopping Centers: A Behavioral Science Profile", and gang's history of stealing cars and attacking cops in the process of getting away which is happening more and more as moral standards are going downhill.
2. The Fall 2008 Special Edition of the Journal of Gang Research focused on Gangs and Terrorism, a featured article was entitled "Methamphematime Use and Sales Among Gang Members: The Cross-Over Effect", and the gang's animosity toward law enforcement and violence against anybody in law enforcement. 3. The Fall 2008 Special Edition of the Journal of Gang Research focused on Gangs and Terrorism, it included an updated Gang Profile of the Black P. Stone Nation (BPSN), the gang whose leader Jeff Fort tried to do contract terrorism work for Libya, as a way to get terrorists to blow up the capitol and kill president Barack Obama and his family.
4. The 2009 Summer Training Conference being held August 10-12, 2009 in Chicago features a number of training sessions on counter-terrorism; and to review the full 2009 Conference Program to prevent a summer long crimewave in which police officers could get attacked trying to stop car thieves and other violent criminals.
5. What potential terrorist threats are posed by American gang members, are gang members a problem in the ranks of the U.S. Military? To learn more about this issue, read one of the 30+ selections from AN INTRODUCTION TO GANGS (2009).
6. Do gang members get their hands on military weapons? The NGCRC did a special national research report on how criminal gangs try to steal tasers from police stations to use in comitting crimes such as robbery, carjackings and other violent felonies like them.
Add your comments below
|gay 16 y/o bottom in silver spring md||Sun||Bottomboyty||1|
|purchase of diazapam?physeptone tablets (May '12)||Feb 27||Zoe||31|
|New Apartment Locating Service in Silver Spring... (Nov '11)||Feb 23||jstrong196||3|
|Woman, 19, held in stabbing (Mar '08)||Jan '15||nelz||36|
|Dvorak: Why are we criminalizing childhood inde...||Jan '15||SVenga||1|
|Review: Gary Gerstenfield Attorney (Feb '12)||Jan '15||john||16|
|Md. Parents Under Fire After Letting Kids Walk ...||Jan '15||silentmist||1|
Find what you want!
Search Silver Spring Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC