Passerby applies tourniquets to victi...

Passerby applies tourniquets to victims of motorcycle crash

There are 1 comment on the Fort Wayne News-Sentinel story from Jul 14, 2011, titled Passerby applies tourniquets to victims of motorcycle crash. In it, Fort Wayne News-Sentinel reports that:

Two Silver Lake women were seriously injured in a motorcycle-car crash on Indiana 14 Wednesday afternoon in southern Kosciusko County, and police are praising a witness to the crash who stopped and applied tourniquets to their severed limbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Wayne News-Sentinel.

Troy McCullough

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Jul 14, 2011
My prays our with both of you.
Indianalonghair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
meth labs (Dec '10) Aug '16 Milk 3
News Junior doctors at Fairfield Hospital say strike... (Jan '16) Jan '16 TRUE BRIT 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17
News This innovative idea is helping low-income fami... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ride4life 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
looking for an old friend (Jun '15) Jun '15 me 2
anyone know april sampson? (Apr '11) May '15 tfisyourproblem 3

Silver Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver Lake Mortgages