Police arrest 3 at meth lab site

Police arrest 3 at meth lab site

There are 4 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Jan 1, 2011, titled Police arrest 3 at meth lab site. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

Three people were arrested Thursday near Syracuse when police went to serve an arrest warrant and instead found a methamphetamine lab.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

Syr Elem

Milton, FL

#1 Jan 11, 2011
Throw them all away! Their poor kids!!
so sad

North Manchester, IN

#2 Jan 20, 2011
this drug is so horrible
Syr Elem

Milton, FL

#3 Jan 25, 2011
No the people who choose to use it and make it are horrible. People have choices. Just like guns - it's not the gun that's the problem, it's the person behind it w poor intent.
Syr Elem

Milton, FL

#4 Jan 25, 2011
Erica Bruner was a cheerleader at Wawasee, has Christ follower all over her FB page ( w cigarette in hand) and just went to jail for Meth explosion by school. What a sicko!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Junior doctors at Fairfield Hospital say strike... Jan '16 TRUE BRIT 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Yes 17
News This innovative idea is helping low-income fami... (Oct '15) Oct '15 ride4life 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
looking for an old friend (Jun '15) Jun '15 me 2
anyone know april sampson? (Apr '11) May '15 tfisyourproblem 3
Gina Castle (Nov '14) Mar '15 thats right 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver Lake Mortgages