Next Last
DHS Class of Sixty-Nine

Horseheads, NY

#1 Aug 28, 2012
prefered the "pines" over the "point".
SoJO

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Yes...Definitely preferred party spot in the late 70's/early 80's. Very popular with large crowds, those were the days.
gusinski

High Point, NC

#4 Aug 28, 2012
you would rather read Topix for your news source then the Dunkirk Observer.
Aristotle

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 28, 2012
And everybody says "n at" at least three times in every sentence spoken. Geesh!!
lazy

United States

#6 Aug 28, 2012
Collect welfare.
batman

Dunkirk, NY

#7 Aug 28, 2012
Aristotle wrote:
And everybody says "n at" at least three times in every sentence spoken. Geesh!!
n at least one time everybody says geesh in every sentence. dang.
Truth

Fredonia, NY

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Live in a slum, have a poor education, have litter in your yard, go to clubs and have no future.
Frank

North Tonawanda, NY

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Like to stab people.
maroon and white

Dunkirk, NY

#10 Aug 28, 2012
The title is "you know your FROM Dunkirk if you.." I think the people actually FROM Dunkirk take pride in our city and where they live. I know I do!
Fed the F UP

Dunkirk, NY

#11 Aug 28, 2012
Remember when you didn't have to lock your doors. Car,house and even your garage!!!
philly j

Buffalo, NY

#13 Aug 28, 2012
have bigger balls then anyone from fredonia
Transplant

Youngstown, NY

#14 Aug 28, 2012
You can't wait to wear Maroon and White to a Dunkirk/Fredonia football game and proudly walk over to your alma mater to see old friends because it's about YOUR KID and not you 20 years ago!
hopeful

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2012
If you city hosts a triathilon and the mayor is late to welcome all the atheletes and volunteers that were there from @5am. SAD!
blackhorse fan

Dunkirk, NY

#16 Aug 28, 2012
Truely from Dunkirk if you prefered the Point,thought Koch's was good, played sandlot games instead of sitting on computer,took pride in working,didn't need weapons when it was time to fight,will always have bigger balls then Fredonia, may not of always won but left Fredonia hurting the next day after a game. Oh yea, still have a six pack of Koch's and Black Horse in your house!
knows better

Queens Village, NY

#17 Aug 28, 2012
You know YOU'RE from Dunkirk if you use "your" incorrectly in YOUR Topix title.
DHS Class of Sixty-Nine

Horseheads, NY

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Good catch!
gusinski

High Point, NC

#19 Aug 29, 2012
your life is so boring you go to topix and correct people's punctuation , then take a nap and wait for tomorrow's topix posts.
remember

Horseheads, NY

#21 Aug 29, 2012
"n at" least one time if not more when you were a kid ...you either snuck into the Regents or Capital theater...also the County Fair.
knows better

Queens Village, NY

#22 Aug 29, 2012
gusinski wrote:
your life is so boring you go to topix and correct people's punctuation , then take a nap and wait for tomorrow's topix posts.
I just couldn't resist the irony of it all. Taking a nap sounds like a good idea, though.
Aristotle

Dunkirk, NY

#23 Aug 29, 2012
batman wrote:
<quoted text>n at least one time everybody says geesh in every sentence. dang.
I will take "geesh" and "dang" over "n at" - at least we know what geesh and dang mean. What is up w/ that "n at" anyway? Sounds idiotic!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar General at D&F Plaza 3 hr Pat 4
Need to get Steve O'Brien OUT of Dunkirk High 5 hr Quickwit 2
DPW Director rigs City Auction 8 hr Don 103
Best place to work 18 hr New girl on the b... 10
City of Dunkirk - Eviction Attorney? 19 hr Lakemama 5
Best musician from this area (May '09) Sun Piano man 102
Rosas will split Lake Erie and lead Dunkirk res... (Nov '15) Sun falcon follower 43

Silver Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver Creek Mortgages