WDAM Viewpoint- Pants on the ground

WDAM Viewpoint- Pants on the ground

There are 3 comments on the WDAM-TV Hattiesburg story from Jul 11, 2012, titled WDAM Viewpoint- Pants on the ground. In it, WDAM-TV Hattiesburg reports that:

I don't like to see people wear saggy pants. I wouldn't hire someone wearing low slung saggy pants and I agree with the song that went viral sometime back that said "looking like a fool with your pants on the ground". Not only is it unsightlybut one is not likely to get far in life wearing a fashion made popular by inmates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAM-TV Hattiesburg.

Family

Lansing, MI

#1 Jul 12, 2012
If there was one thing I could change in the world it would be to have men wear their pants up, and wear a belt! I saw a young man today, and you could actually see his behind, Soooooo sad!
not so sad

Florence, MS

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Family wrote:
If there was one thing I could change in the world it would be to have men wear their pants up, and wear a belt! I saw a young man today, and you could actually see his behind, Soooooo sad!
it because the black man had everything done took from him and dont have nothing to show for this life but what stick out the back of his pants
Ppd

Prentiss, MS

#3 Jan 22, 2013
not so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
it because the black man had everything done took from him and dont have nothing to show for this life but what stick out the back of his pants
What was done took from him? Did you lose your food stamps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police chief unsure about transparency over pro... Mar 19 Sheeot 5
Betty Hudson's Murder (Mar '07) Mar 13 Hawkeye 782
News Bill would rename highway Rockabilly Way Feb '17 No mo Tracy 7
Movie Filmed at Silver Creek (Jun '09) Feb '17 Tonka 23
News Leslie Criss: Mississippi Picnic in Central Par... Jan '17 Nothing but LGBTQ 4
News Convicted drug dealer 'Super Dave' sentenced (Sep '07) Oct '16 Detra Hudson 341
Rusty Dykes Jr (Sep '16) Sep '16 IAMCASSIUS 2

Silver Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver Creek Mortgages