Greenway medical firings
tell it

Carrollton, GA

#1 Jan 9, 2014
heard Greenway had a bunch of changes today. Feel bad for folks that lost their jobs. Anyone know how many were let go?
Been around a little

Gainesville, GA

#2 Jan 13, 2014
Well that's not surprising to hear. There hired so many people in the last few years it was bound to happen. Plus most of the people that work there are the most snooty, arrogant, a-holes of our community. I bet it is a nightmare work environment for anybody that is an "outsider" to the Carrollton area. Most of the employees went to high school together. I noticed they hired for so many off the wall positions, maybe the administration wised up and decided to cut the fat and make these big babies actually work.
Dig DUG

Carrollton, GA

#3 Jan 19, 2014
if you are not in the click and kiss ass there, you will be fired.If the supervisor doesn't like you and feel you are a threat to him, you are good as fired.
pamela

Carrollton, GA

#4 Mar 20, 2014
you have to kiss ass to work there.alot of people sit around doing nothing while a few have to bust their ass to make production of medical forms.If they want you gone they simply give you more than you can do in a days time and expect you to do it.IF you can't, your FIRED.
Carrollton Resident

Anniston, AL

#5 Nov 7, 2014
It appears Greenway has become a toxic company in Carrollton. I can tell by the number of job openings and word around town. Word on the street? Stay away from this company!!
insider

Carrollton, GA

#6 Nov 10, 2014
the top management needs to go,thats the problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Arrested In Case Of Whitfield County Woman St... 3 min allycat 1
Two Years After The Elimination of German Progr... 1 hr Teach 40
First Edition and Rare Books Appreciation 8 hr zooeyglass 1
News Native Will Harbin will be one of the keynote p... 21 hr Julie Ann 1
News State Kicks Kool Smiles in the Teeth (Aug '07) 22 hr Kaylq 419
Officer Lyle Thu AvaGail 2
Dog Drags Butt Across Carpet Thu Fox Trot Charlie 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Silver Creek Mortgages