Thirty alleged drug gang members name...

Thirty alleged drug gang members named in indictment

There are 222 comments on the Cherokee County Herald story from Aug 30, 2005, titled Thirty alleged drug gang members named in indictment. In it, Cherokee County Herald reports that:

Five men accused of committing half the murders in Floyd and Polk counties in neighboring Georgia in 2003 were among 30 alleged drug gang members named in an indictment unsealed Monday by the U.S. Attorneys ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cherokee County Herald.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Terrie

Rome, GA

#222 Jul 31, 2011
the sun king wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly! what a fool!
Sorry, I wasn't copying you. I am glad someone else seen the grammatical errors. That's so funny when someone calls people idiots and their the one that's messed up.
Terrie

Rome, GA

#223 Jul 31, 2011
straight from savannah wrote:
<quoted text>omg Are you seriouse? The teacher even said it was not important to spell? I can't imagine, I am only 33 years old and when I was in school spelling was one of the most important things to do...like you "life" my dad made me redo everything the right way, while saying "if you do it right the first time you won't have to do it over again!" I have noticed that my teenage sisters cannot spell well either. If we are not educating our children, then we can expect them to go to a life of crime, how else are they to make a living?
So is grammar. Why do you go there if you can not use good grammar. I guess spelling is pretty easy when you have spell check, grammar not so much. You actually have to know grammar ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silver Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stalker network in cedartown 2 hr iwontstoptilyoure... 7
Brianne Scarber Haynes (Jul '16) 3 hr LLPH 4
Whats the deal with dublin circle road in floyd... Sun the man 1
News Pay raises added into county budget proposal Jul 19 Les Miles 2
RNW Jerry Duke now Sheriff Deputy suspended (Oct '13) Jul 18 MSO4 38
Moving to Rome Jul 16 Interested 1
Katelyn Nicole Davis Jul 12 Hobbes 155

Silver Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance